Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to learn secondary spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I went to Ice and Life and learned the first spells (I am myth), but when I go to learn the next in line, it is redded out. It won't let me learn them. I have training points to spare and am over level 20. I tried google and searching here, but I cannot seem to find the solution to what I am missing. I tried waiting until I did some quests and leveled up, but still no love.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to learn sequential spells in a secondary or tertiary school?

Hero
May 02, 2009
for spells learned by the ravenwood teachers, you have to learn them in order, starting with the rank 1 spell. you also need to be the appropriate level to learn it.

For the secret trainers. all you have to do to learn the spell is be the appropriate level.

Hope I helped.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Moderator, please delete this thread. I guess I was playing too long and needed more sleep. For some reason I expected the old spells I learned to be listed, so I never actually read what the next spell was-- I just saw only one spell highlighted, and thought that was the initial one I already learned.

Doh!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
If you aren't at level 22, you will not be able to obtain the next spell. You have to be at least at that level. I think the level after that is 26 for the following spell.

If you have reached level 22 and still cannot get either of the secondary spells, I would contact tech support for help.