Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feint

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I know this supject has been talked about before and everyone thinks its just a typo but i don't think so. I did a battle on triton ave and used it on a ghoul. he used a bats spell and it hit for over close to 400 damage. I think it is still a bug.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
It IS a typo. KI has this in the known bugs. if it were really 70% damage, no way would i use it.. would be too much damage on my wizard

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
It's a typo? So when I use feint, it doesn't damage me 70% too? That's how it shows up! Scary...

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
i was using feint on an enemy and it didn't pick up any traps. i tried using it different orders and with different spells and it still doesn't pick up my traps it just hits 70% and quites. So I sold all my feint spells. Now after the update my conversion doesn't pick up any traps, What the .

I don't understand, a month ago everything use to work great now none of my special spells work, KI u are messing up. Did you hire someone new who thinks he knows what he is doing? well i am waiting to see what the next spell is going to mess up. I already heard of the outrageous spells the enemy has... HELP. Don't just sit there.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
I have no problems with the Feint spell with my Death character, and as far as I can remember, no problems with the Feint spell with my Life character. The 70% and 30% work correctly.

I will try a crafted Feint treasure card (70%/20%) tonight or tomorrow.

As far as I remember, you cannot buy a Feint treasure card at the bazaar, its only a crafted treasure card.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
No matter what the display glitch says, Feint does 70% damage to the enemy on the next attack spell used on it, and the caster gets 30% more damage for the next enemy attack spell cast on him/her