Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Expansions Tell Me What You Think!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
I think you should be able to buy expansion packs to your home!

If anyone has any ideas please post!

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I totaly agree.I made the same post here about it.I'd like to see the houses have more room and more land outside.Also up the limits on what you can put inside and out

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I'd like that myself. More allotment counts for inside and out, as well as opening up those rooms you see outside but not inside. LOL!

As is, the MB Royal Estate shows on the outside at least 7 more rooms. Be nice to expand into them and have a higher item count to decorate with for those extra rooms.

With the WC Mansion, there actually could be a cave area behind that waterfall. Same with the Imperial Palace. There's room for a couple of caves in that waterfall system.

Then with the DS Grand Fortress, should be a way to build on the 'broken' land masses around it.

And deffinately need a higher item count for outside. I've got too many bald spots outside of my homes because the outside allotment count is too low.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
I also think that you should be able to transfer a castle to another wizard on your account threw the shared bank.

EXAMPLE

i don't like how my main wizard looks so i made another wizard, leveled him up and now i want to transfer everything from my main wizard to my new wizard so its like everything is the same only i look better. but i can't transfer my house i want to though

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
yeah, like a door that you can put into your house that leads to a extra room, and a teleporter that can take you to a nother island, one without a house, or a small, guest one, and with this, i think we should switch around the houses, ya know, heres a example,
i liked the space in the wc mansion, but i liked the outside of the wc small house, so, i wouldnt mind to switch them, back then,but yeah, i agree
just, i dont need more count, i need more space, i can still stuff stuff into my house, i just need the space