Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everyone Post Your New Level 58 Spells Here

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2008
FoxFyr wrote:
here's one:

Power of the Seven Schools
Balance
Rank 6
Accuracy 80%
Randomly casts one of the following:
Vampire, Humungofrog, Seraph, Satyr (on you), Ice Wyvern, Blizzard,
Meteor Strike, Kraken, Sandstorm, Spectral Blast, and if I missed any rank 4 attack, heal, or health drain spell add that in too...
Animation: a big deck of cards appears, shuffles, and the top card lifts up, showing the spell that gets used.

i'm not saying it's a bad idea or anything but if it takes 6 pips for only a 4 pip spell you're out 2 pips there.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246

Rip off of fire dragon and it's way overpowered.

ok you're obviously a fire and jealous storm is better so let me clarify
1 have you ever seen the street mobs? they cast mutation spells
2 storm is the most powerful school so how is it overpowered?
3 i like the spell hope they go through with it

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Here it is. . .

Thunder Storm- A dark cloud appears in the middle with your wizard in it and lightning shoots out of the cloud and does 900 - 1,000+ damage to all. but 45% chance of fizzling cause its super awesome! 8) (and it takes max pips.)

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Celestia will have a new school but for fire

Golden Explosion,
Number of pips: 10
Type: Hit and stun
How much: 1004-1100 then stun

Have a big fireball come out of the ground and explode once for each enemy then again to put a stun.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
i have a myth 8 pip one here

madusa

1300 myth damage to all enemys and stun all enemies for one round 80%

Survivor
May 30, 2009
bobrocks595 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell
Here's my spell: Storm: Storm Dragon 890- 950 damage 100% no fizzle ( Giant Purple and blue dragon ) shoots storm fire though it's mouth and it's 5 pips and Damage over rounds First round after you cast it 650 second round 345 last round 246

Its not overpowered its storm!

Storm suppost to fizzle because it's too strong so it works 70% of the time

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I got an idea for a new spell. Medusa.
School: Myth
Pips:8
Accuracy:80%
Type:Damage
Effect: 500 damage to all enemies+stun+remove all shields
Also, a myth spell has been bothering me. Orthrus. Isn't Orthrus the mythical creature that guards the Underworld? It is supposed to have 3 heads. Orthrus only has 2. So I thought about this, and this amazing idea came into my head a second later. How about it does 50, 50, and then 450?
That would come handy cause what if someone had more than one shield. Just add like one more pip to the spell.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
Rulz99 wrote:
Also, a myth spell has been bothering me. Orthrus. Isn't Orthrus the mythical creature that guards the Underworld? It is supposed to have 3 heads. Orthrus only has 2. So I thought about this, and this amazing idea came into my head a second later. How about it does 50, 50, and then 450?
That would come handy cause what if someone had more than one shield. Just add like one more pip to the spell.

you're thinking of orthrus's brother cerberus orthrus has 2 cerberus has 3 heads cerberus guards underworld orthrus guards apollo's red cattle in greek mythology sorry if that confused you and i like the medusa idea

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Ok...

Name: Avalanche

School: Ice

Damage: 650-725 and put tower shields on you and an ice trap on them

Pip: 8

Accuracy: 80%

Also...

Name: Defizzle

School: Balance

Damage: instantly makes next three spells 100% accuracy (does count for 100% spells)

Pip: 4

Accuracy: 100%

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Well here goes nothing.

Storm:
Triton legion
980 Storm Damage + Stun and +20% charm to next Storm spell
All enemies
8 pips
70%

Fire:
King of Drakes
860 + 630 Fire damage and 450 heal over 3 rounds
All enemies
8 pips
75%

Ice:
Titan
640 Ice Damage + Stun and steal one charm or ward from all enemies
All enemies
8 pips
80%

Death:
Reaper
620 Death damage, swap half to heal and -70% to next heal spell to all enemies
All enemies
8 pips
85%

Myth:
Gods of the spiral
350 Myth damage to all enemies and 870 myth damage to chosen target
All enemies + chosen target
8 pips
80%

Life:
Forest Entity
680 Life Damage, +45% to next healing spell and absorb 450 damage
All enemies and all allies
8 pips
90%

Balance:
Universal Law
710 Balance damage, -20% to next Damage spell and +3 pips to all allies
All enemies and allies
8 pips
85%

That's all I have for this idea, as you can see. I tried not to over power too much, but I also wanted powered up version of the 48 spells too.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
Rulz99 wrote:

Off Topic: I believe Cerburus guards Underworld.

On Topic: Good spell idea! :D

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
ok i am thinking ya of the idea of the storm level 58 spell and hear is what i think it should be.

Name:loch ness monster

Action: you see a lake appers from the field the you see something in the water the monster jumps and creat a huge wave.

Damage : the wave couses 1000-1500 and to all enemys.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Magic526 wrote:
Here it is. . .

Thunder Storm- A dark cloud appears in the middle with your wizard in it and lightning shoots out of the cloud and does 900 - 1,000+ damage to all. but 45% chance of fizzling cause its super awesome! 8) (and it takes max pips.)
And i got a spell to tell you about called tempest oh wait it went to the game

Survivor
May 30, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Name: Freezing Death
Damage: 700-780 To All Enemies
Pips: 7
School: Ice

Name: Zombie
Damage: 650, Convert half to Health
School: Death

Name: Onyx Raptor
Damage: 620-700 Damage

Name: King Neptune
Damage: 830-910 Damage
School: Storm

Name: Ire Land
Damage: 1,000 For 5 Turns
School: Life

Name: Goblin
Damage: 680-760
School: Death

Hope you like them.
forumyant, life does 1000 damage!?! Really that much! Life is supposed to heal not attack! I agree they have to have a new attack, but not that much damage! That is more then storm if you add it up after time of storm hitting like 950, then 1000 then 920.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
skier339 wrote:
Anyone who wants to make an idea, go right ahead and I will read them all!

for fire: volcano 3000 damage
For life: ledget: it can heal up to 2000 life
for death: A zombie army: it does 1500 damage and half that gives you life.
for balance: baselisk: 500 damege per pip
for storm: shock: lighting flares up from the ground underneath andd shocks you for every round till you're dead
for ice: a ice ape does 1200 damage
for myth: Apollo and zeus 500 damage apollo and zeus 1000

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
ok this one is TOTALLY gonna fit in with death magic how about instead of that bloody devil how about skull shower its like metior shower only with skulls flying down at all the opponents at like 2,000 mph 300 damage per pip

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
leokeane wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
nutsop wrote:
New spell

I second that motion

fire dragon is sick so dont rip it off and like you need too take off the damage over time thats fires thing and way too much damage :(

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
I guess i have one right now its for Life

Goat Monk,A green Padagoda appears (facing the enemy) from it emeges a Goat he has a cane he hits the cane on all enemys doing 200 Damage to everyone then facing you now he does the same thing throws the cane at everyone but instead it gives everyone 450 health putting a absorb 500 on you,8 pips,90% accuracy,(the Goat Monk looks like the Mooshu pet Goat Monk or a infected villager in Kibishe Vilage but regular color or just the Goats walking in Jade Palace)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
casey1111 wrote:
I was thinking

Fire: Mt. Lava
8 pips + damage 2 all enemies
800 damage over time
Huge volcano appears in the middle of duel field, erupts and splatters magma all over enemies, when it does over time, magma bubbles up around enemy, deals damage

Ice: Avalanche
650-700 damage + Freeze
Cliff appears above enemies starts 2 rumble and HUGE amounts of snow crash onto enemies ( deals damage all at one time, does not damage enemies separately)

Storm: Hurricane
1150 damage
A hurricane forms in the sky and it starts raining above a miniature town, suddenly a tree ( or a car, or a house) hits the first enemy and then again until all enemies are attacked

Death: Nightmare
750 damage heal half 2 self
Blackish fog appears in the middle of the field, and a black, swirly face appears. A long bony hand with long pointy nails reaches the enemy and opens its palm, extracting a glossy mixture from enemy. Breathes glossy mixture to caster. Repeat.

Life: Entangle
650 damage + Sprite 2 all friends
A hole appears in the middle of the field and long green vines/tendrils creep out at an alarming speed ( sorta like orthurus, but faster). The tendrils snake over to an enemy and ensnare it. Repeat. Blows all friends and does sprite(just the healing, not the actual spell)

Myth: Medusa
700 damage
A lady walks over across the duel field and takes off her hat, then undoes her hair, then takes off her sunglasses. Her snaky hair swirls around then hisses. She stares at the enemies in turn and turns them to stone.

Balance: Krok King's Wrath
700 damage
A small sandstorm appears in the middle of the field and a giant krok king appears in the sandstorm. He roars and pulls out his sword. The sandstorm disperses and he swipes at one, then the next and so on

Hope you like these ideas! If they are overpowered or underpowered, you can tweak them, I don't care. I just wanted to voice some ideas. :D 8)

I LOVE IT! but i think the nightmare should be different
how bout the sandman comes and puts the player to sleep then the player is bombarded by bad dreams, and have a over time damage too.

Defender
May 09, 2009
i got one for balance

it relates to the hydra and some of the other attacks

clash of titans

a dragon comes out and deals 380 damage to all

then a frost giant comes out and deals 340 to all

then storm lord comes out and deals 420 to all

requires 10 pips due to damage adding a total of 1140 and accuracy is at 75%

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
HEY HERE'S ANY IDEA!!!! we get fire dragon storm lord ice giant judgement scarecrow orthrus and centaur. we mix the spells like i am saying myth dragon or something. like the idea?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
i thought of a spell for all schools
super nova
8pips
750-850to all enimies+50 more over 3 rounds

death
black magic
8 pips
randomly casts vampire,skelatal pirate,wraith or scarecrow

storm
shock wave
8 pips
900-1000 to all enimies plus stun

myth
fissure
8 pips
615 to all enimies and removes traps and blades

life
restore
600 to all and heals team for 500

ice
ice shard
8 pips
650 to all and stun to all

balance
quick sand
8 pips
680 to all+ -25% to all enimies

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Spell: Core Energy

Pips Cost: 5

What does it do: Makes fire spells do 75% more damage for 1 turn.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Spell: Meteor Shower

Type: Fire or one of the new school spells.

Pip cost:5

What it does: Does 700 damage for 5 turns

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
skier339 wrote:
garyboy11 wrote:
I got an idea for a new storm spell. Two actually.

Huricane - 700 damage, plus 150 damage per extra pip to all - 8 pips, and up to 3 extra pips

Tornado Alley - 100 damage and 850 damage to all and stun - 8 pips

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

I think your ideas are very impressive! I love them and I think they fit great with Wizard101. If you looked at my other post you will see that I had an idea of having a Tsunami Spell Card for the lvl 58 Storm Spell, I think it all fits in, great idea and I will propose it to Kingsisle.

Sorry to blow your bubbles but Tsunami is like Tempest.Hurricane and Tornado Alley are pretty boring.I mean a Hurricane a bunch of clouds and a few lightning bolts much more intresting then a Triton [with better animation]*Sarcasam*.Here are my Idea's

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude

First of all Speech coming

You know how Storm is part of Life and Death and there essence.What if our new spells takes part of that essence Look at LVL SIXTY SPELLS and my post.You would get a Storm spell that Heals a portion than another portion over a few rounds relating to Life.Then we would get a Storm spell that would Atack and Drain the opponent relating to Death.Now This idea will make spells and magic a bit more fun and make the quests pretty awesome.I hope you agree with my idea's

Coral Reef-You go underwater to find a buslting community of Fish
Effect-Heals Target for 500 and heals 450 over three rounds Pips 6

Brush fire-You see a forest it gets hit by a lightning bolt and you get a close up and see the trees burning and the imps and elves and cenetaurs running
Effect-800 damge gives half to user Pips 6

Acopalypsic Terror-You see three events of world changing events relating to water,wind,and electricity such as buildings blown over,Towns Flooding,and Dozens of people instantly shocked by the lightning
Effect-700damage to every person plus 300 over three rounds pips 8