Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Surcoat of the Labyrinth, old crown item?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Today in test I was walking around the mooshu shops, and I saw a guy with a firezilla pet so naturally out of curiosity I went to view what type it was.

As I was viewing the wizard's stats, I saw that he had a robe called the Surcoat of the Labyrinth. I forget all the bonuses it gives, other than that it also gives a minotaur item card, and was for level 35+ only, and I was thinking that because of the robe's level that it could have been a MB crown item.

So I would like to know if this was an old crown item or not.

P.S. all of the wizard's armor(robe hat and boots) were stitched to the guardians outfit so I don't know what it's real look is.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
as far as I can find... its not an OLD crown item as it appeared in march'ish on this year....
Used to be available through zeke, but since the new crown shop opened, i have not been able to find where crown items are sold lol

Surcoat of the Labyrinth
+140 MAX HP
+3% Power Pip Chance
-5% Percision
+12% Attack
+6% Defense
Minotaur Attached
Level 35+

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
This is not an Old Crown Item. This Surcoat will be issued as the new crown items coming to the spiral. The Level 35 Robe that was an old crown item gave the Card Earthquake. The level 25 Robe from marleybone with a minotaur was the old crown gear. It was not level 35.