Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

weird glich

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Hello! it is me, Aaron. I want to mention to everybody (mainly professors) that you need to make sure that if you port to a friend that they are not in a battle that JUST ended. It happend to me today and i got stuck in battle position. if it happens to any of you get into another battle. after that you should be fine

and if it happens, teleporting to a friend wont help

A.S.D. :-)

Administrator
Please report this to our technical Wizards as a bug, and they will investigate. To report a bug, make sure you're logged in to the website and go to https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/
There you will see a tab at the top called Contact Us - you can report a bug through that tab.

Thank you!
See you in Wizard City
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Oh, and i just tried that and it told methat the page didn't exist.
Thank you anyway.

A.S.D. :?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Benjamin453 wrote:
Hello! it is me, Aaron. I want to mention to everybody (mainly professors) that you need to make sure that if you port to a friend that they are not in a battle that JUST ended. It happend to me today and i got stuck in battle position. if it happens to any of you get into another battle. after that you should be fine
and if it happens, teleporting to a friend wont help
A.S.D. :-)

Just hit 'Q' and quit and relog back in, takes all of 20 sec and is a quick fix.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009