Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life missing a training point

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
I noticed this a couple of months ago when i made my second character and it has been bugging me since.

Everyone gets the Fairy or Pixie healing spell for free from Lady Oriel on Unicorn Way.

Since it is a life spell, Life Wizards would get it for free and any other school would have to spend a training point on it.

Every other school gets a free 'off school' spell they don't have to spend a training point on.

This is probably very petty of me, but i feel like my life wizard got shorted a training point, and it bothers me much more than it should.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Snivel wrote:
I noticed this a couple of months ago when i made my second character and it has been bugging me since.

Everyone gets the Fairy or Pixie healing spell for free from Lady Oriel on Unicorn Way.

Since it is a life spell, Life Wizards would get it for free and any other school would have to spend a training point on it.

Every other school gets a free 'off school' spell they don't have to spend a training point on.

This is probably very petty of me, but i feel like my life wizard got shorted a training point, and it bothers me much more than it should.

Actually, Life gets something better then the ordinary healing spell everyone else gets...

The one that Lady Ariel gives to everyone, can only be used to heal themselves with. But when the Life Student gets the spell, they can use it on others in their group, not just themselves.

So in the end, the Life student gets the better deal of that particular spell then those that are getting it from Lady Ariel.

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
i know that the life spell is a little bit better.

but it only heals 5% more and still every other school gets a free rank 2 'off school' spell.

i'd rather have the training point.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Now you said that this is your second wizard. I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that your first wizard was not a Life wizard. With that in mind, can you honestly tell me you could have survived without your Fairy card?

And here's another thing. Life's Pixie is not just a 5% increase. It can be cast on anyone. Fairly can only be used on the caster.

The Fairy and your Pixie were not spells given you by your school's teacher. They were a REWARD from the Seraph for saving the fairies on Unicorn Way.

I challenge you to find the Fairy or the Pixie from ANY teacher in the Spiral.

BTW: I think you named yourself aptly

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

I challenge you to find the Fairy or the Pixie from ANY teacher in the Spiral.

BTW: I think you named yourself aptly

ROTFLMAOL! Thanks for making me spew my coffee Preacher.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
You are getting a free spell, whether it is from your school or another school, it was FREE. There is no loss of a training point, so your original argument seems flawed there.