Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW HOUSES!!!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Hey! I saw a you tube video where there were new houses

-Death
-Ice

And a girzzleheim one.

Cost 10,000 Crowns
or 100,000 Gold Coins!!!!

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
XMike551X wrote:

-Death
-Ice

And a girzzleheim one.

Cost 10,000 Crowns

The new houses coming out this month, are all based off of the magic schools. So there will be Fire, Life, Myth, and Balance as well as the Death and Ice homes.

I also think that members are confusing the Life homes with being GH though. The new announcement only mentions 'New School Themed Housing', not 'New School Themed Housing and GH houses'.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
So ... where are they? I've seen them in the latest TV commercial that we are being pointed to, but I don't see where I would buy one.

Administrator
Young Wizard, you can learn all about them here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/patchnotes

They will be available in the game soon!

sgeier wrote:
So ... where are they? I've seen them in the latest TV commercial that we are being pointed to, but I don't see where I would buy one.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
XMike551X wrote:

-Death
-Ice

And a girzzleheim one.

Cost 10,000 Crowns

The new houses coming out this month, are all based off of the magic schools. So there will be Fire, Life, Myth, and Balance as well as the Death and Ice homes.

I also think that members are confusing the Life homes with being GH though. The new announcement only mentions 'New School Themed Housing', not 'New School Themed Housing and GH houses'.

Well i have to disagree, i went on the test realm to check on this and the house in the commercial is definitely a gh house, it looks nothing like the life house or any of the other school houses. It's probably for a later update. :?

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
Well i have to disagree, i went on the test realm to check on this and the house in the commercial is definitely a gh house, it looks nothing like the life house or any of the other school houses. It's probably for a later update. :?

At the time this was posted, the test realm wasn't open yet nor had the pictures been posted on Facebook...And the only pictures of the new houses being shown for release in FB are the school themed homes.

Because at this time, from what the advertisements and write ups are saying in both FB and the magazine articles? It's only the school-themed houses that are supposed to be released. No pictures of the GH homes or mention of them being released at the same time.

Not that I won't be disappointed personally if they released the GH houses at the same time. Cause just like everyone else? I'd like to see and own a GH house if they ever release them. But more then likely, it is for a later release. Maybe for the New Year?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think the death house got cut a little short. Its not as big as all the other houses. I bought them all on test and my favorite one's are the balance and life but I think death housing didnt get a big one like all the others. Other than that I cant wait till they come to live.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Am I the only one who's a little disappointed after seeing the houses on testserver?

I think they are pretty, it's nice to have some more choice, but I don't really see why they have to be so much more expensive than the current houses... For me the difference between 15k for a WC castle and 100K for a school house is a bit too much...

Defender
Feb 03, 2009
I think the Balance house got cut the shortest. Hardly any outside space and the rather boring and small room set up. The giant statues are cool, but compared to the Life House or the Myth House it definitely falls short.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i just bought the life house, im not even a life wizard, im storm, the life house is HUGE, i agree the death house might have been a bit cut short compared to some houses