Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

!Major Problem!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Ok this is deffinately a major problem with the game... There is no quest list... so when you get to level 49 and you already beat malistair and grizzleheim you dont know where the quests are that you still need to beat... i have been 49 for a week now and just thinking and stopping because there is no list for the quests i dont know what i have left and i cant find nothing i beat all the side quests in ds and i cant find anymore quests in mooshu or krok or anywhere for that matter please give us a quest list i am not asking i am demanding it or you will loose me as a subscriber... and i subscribe on 3 accounts... and if anyone else has been 49 for a while cause of no quest list they feel my pain...

Defender
May 30, 2009
Dude...calm down. There are plenty of places to do some research on the matter. First I would check here on the forums for maybe a list of quests. Second is wizard101central. They have LOADS of information on the game. Third is the Wiki site for wizard 101. This last one I haven't checked out but some of my friends have and have found some pretty good info there. Take a deep breath and let your fingers do the walking. Sometimes a little research can go a long way!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I cant calm down i have went around the whole wizard 101 game from wizard city to all the other places even gh and cant find any quests i feel like i going to be level 49 forever i like 28k away and theres no quests left i even had many grandmasters help me look but i got none there really needs to be a quest checker... or something in game bye i quiting i guess

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
xBalanceMagicx wrote:
Ok this is deffinately a major problem with the game... There is no quest list... so when you get to level 49 and you already beat malistair and grizzleheim you dont know where the quests are that you still need to beat... i have been 49 for a week now and just thinking and stopping because there is no list for the quests i dont know what i have left and i cant find nothing i beat all the side quests in ds and i cant find anymore quests in mooshu or krok or anywhere for that matter please give us a quest list i am not asking i am demanding it or you will loose me as a subscriber... and i subscribe on 3 accounts... and if anyone else has been 49 for a while cause of no quest list they feel my pain...

If you have done every single quest and still at lvl 49 i'm pretty sure you missed something seeing as there are tons of grandmasters running around here

P.S. threatening to quit the game wont help the situation at all

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Just search around the different worlds. Especially Mooshu and Marleybone. Both Mooshu and Marleybone have a load of quests that you probably missed. I have 2 grandmasters, and neither of them have done Grizzleheim, so you are obviously missing something.