Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50...or higher?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
wanted to get some feedback on this ?....i heard that you dont get anymore experience when you get to lvl 50... my sister and i are both lvl 50 and shes still getting the exp. its not happening for me though. anyone know whats up with that? and has anyone else still been getting exp. after hitting lvl 50?

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
I'm not. :P Well, at least, if I am it's not being added onto the XP bar at the bottom of the screen so I figure my dragon is getting it instead? :)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
bbgano wrote:
wanted to get some feedback on this ?....i heard that you dont get anymore experience when you get to lvl 50... my sister and i are both lvl 50 and shes still getting the exp. its not happening for me though. anyone know whats up with that? and has anyone else still been getting exp. after hitting lvl 50?

Either she is pulling your leg or she has a bug. Once you have reached level 50, you gain no more XPs, but do continue to collect gold. She may be mistaken this for XPs. It will show in your log, any extra XP's that you gained when you reached level 50, but will not advance any further.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
For me, there is still a tiny bit of xp from when i finished my last quest to turn 50. But it hasnt kept increasing in xp since then

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
k, thx for answering grogglelet and sanmil0963. I did tell her that i posted this question. plus she wouldnt lie about it..we're 2 grown women...but she did tell me that a one of her boxes in her lvl up bar at the bottom is bout 1/4 green.. i think im gonna have her keep tabs on it and see if shes still getting experience points...oh and a heads up...you're limited on how much money you can have in your money bag..i had 144.500 and as i was selling stuff out of my backpack ..zeke popped up and told me i need to spend some monies cause my goldbag would only hold so much.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
bbgano wrote:
...oh and a heads up...you're limited on how much money you can have in your money bag..i had 144.500 and as i was selling stuff out of my backpack ..zeke popped up and told me i need to spend some monies cause my goldbag would only hold so much.

Oof, guess I'm never gonna be a millionaire here, either, then? :P

Thanks for the info!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
umm, just to update on this post..my sis and I played the game today and afterwards she didnt get any experience so i guess it was just the leftover from when she lvled to 50.... but I do have to say.... after playing the game from day 1 and getting exp from quests & fights....I feel kindda cheated now that I dont get any exp. from anything....guess thats the name of the game, huh? and kuddos to "da man" for making this game. awesome game! loved it so much that it only took me 5 weeks to get from lvl 1 to lvl 50....(psst) hubbys hooked now lol that gives me something extra to do... help him