Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared banks between (family) accounts.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
And me, and me!

Seriously, I think this is something KI should (and maybe are?) considering.

One thing we all need to remember is that Wizard is still a young game, still being developed further - just look at what has been added since the games release. It's impossible to get everything perfect, perfection takes time - even halos need polishing occassionally, you know? We can state what we would like to see happen in game but it still takes time from when we make our wishes for them to be developed and the programming sorted. Rome wasnt built in a day and Malistaire is pretty busy in the spiral. Patience is a virtue - perhaps we all need to be a little more virtuous? :-P

So how about it, KI? Tomorrow sounds good to me? :-P

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
It would be a great feature. Please KI add this. I want the cool items the people on my family accounts have but cannot use.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I would love to have shared banks between family account as i have master 4 schools already and are running out of bank space which i think needs to be increased as well.

Delver
May 04, 2009
I agree. I would also like to see the shared banks between family accounts. I now have six wizards, and I plan to open another family account so that I can start some new wizards. Would love to be able to share the banks between family accounts.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Yes! This is definitely a feature I would LOVE to see added! I really hope this will be taken in to consideration as one of my family accounts has more items than it can use while the other, newer one, has hardly anything and the one wizard on it sure could use some of that gear from the other family account!

I had been thinking this idea should be suggested and am glad to see others who feel the same way about it. I hope you guys at KingsIsle will see this thread and take it in to serious consideration :-)