Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 XP carried into new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
When I became a Grandmaster Theurgist, I continued to turn in completed quests. I received gold, furniture but of course not XP.

My question is when a new world is released and the level cap is raised, will I receive the XP (from quests I finished as a grandmaster) retroactively?

If not, I should have saved all the final turn ins till later but alas that will not happen.

Hunter Earthsong

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
GOOD QUESTION!

My guess is nope. I am willing to bet that since the EXP is not tracked after 50... it just disappears. So, for all who read this, once you hit 50, dont do anymore quests (unless trying to get a drop)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
That's my guess too StaticFX. I guess I was hoping to spur one of the professors to reply to give some closure to the question.

May I add to all those who read this and in addition to StaticFX's suggestion on ceasing questing, I say go ahead and do the quests but don't turn them in to the quest giver.

For some this will mean only saving the side quests for turn in after the level cap is raised. Others will have to turn in main quests to get to the big M.