Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What store?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Hi everyone i'm new to these message boards so... yea... awesome.

Anyway thats not the point. My question is wheer can i get the Becket FUN online gamer magazine?

I tried like 3 different stores and none have it.

If you did see it in a store, please PLEASE tell me.

That fog unicorn would go PERFECT on my life wizard.

Please name any store in which you saw the magazine. Also it would help if you posted a store that sells Becket massive online gamer.

Thanks, that's pretty much it. I hope i get this posting thing right :p

Administrator
Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
I've tried those links and cant manage to reach checkout - though I dont know if they will ship that magazine to the UK anyway. KI, this is a little unfair to non-US children - my daughter read about the FOG unicorn pet on your launcher and would LOVE one - How can we, in the UK, get hold of one? Perhaps now is the time for you to put your 'thinker's ring' on and help us British parents explain this to our children, please?

Any suggestions?

I do know you can't please ALL the people ALL the time - but something like this is sure to stir the children up. And I have to admit, that unicorn does look really cute!

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
grogglelet wrote:
I've tried those links and cant manage to reach checkout - though I dont know if they will ship that magazine to the UK anyway. KI, this is a little unfair to non-US children - my daughter read about the FOG unicorn pet on your launcher and would LOVE one - How can we, in the UK, get hold of one? Perhaps now is the time for you to put your 'thinker's ring' on and help us British parents explain this to our children, please?

Any suggestions?

I do know you can't please ALL the people ALL the time - but something like this is sure to stir the children up. And I have to admit, that unicorn does look really cute!

If you didn't make a Beckett's member account, that may be what's causing the issue. I know when I first tried it, I had that issue too. After making the member account, make sure that you 'update' your credit card information to include your address, as that will stop you from hitting checkout as well. Because they don't have you give both the credit card and mailing address together, but seperately for some reason.

Although,to be honest, I don't know how it's all effected in regards to international purchases.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
guys your missing the point, i dont want to buy online!!!!

i dont have a credit card, so i cant do it.

My question is WHAT STORE SELLS THE DANG MAGAZINE!

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
smurfcam159 wrote:
guys your missing the point, i dont want to buy online!!!!

i dont have a credit card, so i cant do it.

My question is WHAT STORE SELLS THE DANG MAGAZINE!

Then in the future, you need to be more clear in what you're asking. Your original post only mentions that you had went to stores and they didn't have them, which suggested you'd read the original post that listed the stores and those in your area didn't sell them...Like many of us have discovered ourselves, that the stores said to sell them aren't in several locations...

Also, only one person responded to your post with the on-line link...The other poster was saying that they were having trouble with the on-line purchase, and my response was to them with suggestions for help with some of the on-line problems. So there wasn't any 'guys' telling you anything.

Here's the original thread with the stores mentioned that MIGHT sell the magazine. Do note though, that in the post ProfessorGreyrose had linked to, there's mention of that a fair number of them don't sell them in different areas. Hence the reason the link was provided in the first place if you discover that they don't in your area either.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
At this point you may want to ask a parent for help if you are unable to find the magazine in stores. Heck, sounds like a good Christmas present to me.

Administrator
Beckett Fun Online Games can be found at Target, Wal-Mart, Barnes & Noble, Borders, Blockbuster, Toys 'R' Us, specialty comics and gaming shops, major grocery chains, and other mass-market and hobby retailers in the United States. You can purchase subscriptions, backissues and individual magazines from Becket directly at http://store.beckett.com/Gaming-and-Entertainment-Magazines/

community@wizard101.com