Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Optional dungeons

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2009
Ok, so I know there is an optional dungeon in the Tomb of Stoms in KT. There is also Kensington Park in MS. Are there any other ones that you can do without having a quest for it? I also know about the new one that came out in the last patch for Grand Masters in Colossus Blvd. Just curious if there are any that I have missed. Thanks in advance for any input!

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
there is one in WC also, in nightside

and the entire grizelheim world is an 'optional' dungeon

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Sunken City (Nightside) in Wizard City.
Tomb of the Beguiler (Tomb of Storms, Well of Souls) in Krokotopia.
Kennsington Park (Digmore Station) in Marleybone.

For Grandmasters:
Briskbreeze Tower (Colossus Tower) in Wizard City.

I would like to hear if there are any in Mooshu or Dragonspyre

Defender
May 30, 2009
The Sunken City isn't really optional because you actually have a quest to obtain something in there. But thanks for that anyway.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Dude, you cannot get anywhere without a quest.

The quest for Sunken City, Tomb of the Beguiler, Kenninston Park and Briskbee Tower are completely optional.

Granted, there are tons of side quests which are optional, but these are the dungeons you were originally inquiring about.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
asutton75 wrote:
The Sunken City isn't really optional because you actually have a quest to obtain something in there. But thanks for that anyway.

It's optional in the sense that you don't have to complete it to progress the plot so you can advance on from Wizard City.