Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
hey i am not here to answer question sry but i am here to say that if you want to buy a house in mooshu then start saving cuz they are sooooooo pricy! and people at wizard 101 plz make mooshu houses cheaper cuz i want to buy one but it to hard to earn gold!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I'm thinkin' a couple of weeks, just from what I remember. It's pretty spread out. It might be a lot quicker now that there are teleport stones everywhere, but it still takes a lot of walking to get places.

There are some Elementals, Mossback and two others, who have some optional quests for you. You can skip them if you'd like, but I recall a pretty nice reward for completing all of them, so you may want to come back and finish it later.

Adam Ashfriend - Grandmaster Pedestrian

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
midnight12212 wrote:
how long does it take to beat ms if i play everyday

Assumptions: Skilled player, only main-line quests, good deck build.

Hyde Park, Chelsa and Ironworks: 6-8 hrs
Newgate (2 battles): 1 hr
Knight's: 2-3 hrs
Katz's lab (non-Smogger): 1-1.5 hr
East and West: 1-1.5 hr each
Big Ben: 1.5-2 hr

Total 12.5-17 hr
(assume about 30+ hrs if you do the side quests in all the above)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
play everyday.... try and beat Mooshu.... idk, probally two weeks or a month
cause the bosses and instances take a while, and there alot of quests you gotta do

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
hey i am not here to answer question sry but i am here to say that if you want to buy a house in mooshu then start saving cuz they are sooooooo pricy! and people at wizard 101 plz make mooshu houses cheaper cuz there so exsensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, first of all, do your quests, and you get boat loads of gold, second, mooshu houses have lots of room so they exspenisive, and third, be a man and do your quests!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008