Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NO QUEST?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
O.k. If you read my post on minions this is a lot more important. I am Benjamin Storm Shield and i am a lvl 24. See i am in Grizzleheim and there are no quests. I have one Quest though. I have to go find some books but it involes going to Ravenscar which I cant go to. What now If you are stuck on this as well please post.

Sincerely
Ben

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Good Morning

GH is based on levels. You can only go so far until you reach that level. The next time you will be able to obtain a quest is at level 30, than again at level 40.

I hope this helps

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
I have beaten Jotun and the bosses in the other dungeons. But I still cannot get into Ravenscar or Palace (to finish yardbird & rune book quests). Are you saying I have to be level 40 to continue? And what about the lower doors in Nidavellir, do they become accessable? When we can proceed, do we talk to grumlik, because I have not been able too?

THANKS for any help, I am getting very frustrated because I cannot proceed, and I cannot gain access to another spiral key like Mooshu or the others (I only can access: GH, Wizard City, Marleybone, Kroktopia; which i have finished all quests in)

Calamity Stormweaver level 35 Magnus Sorcerer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Yes, you must be level 40 to continue on to Ravenscar. Once you reach that level you will be able to continue. I would suggest, continuing with the storyline of Wizard City until you reach it or help others in the meantime.