Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beckett items

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Hi,

I would like to have a list of past and current Beckett items (not codes, just the items you get from them.)

Thanks in advance! :P

Administrator
Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine
Amaranthine Staff
Shardtail Dragon
Umbra Sword
Blue Raptor Blade

Beckett Pokemon Magazine
Ice Prince Statue
Faithful Companion Deck
Party Banner

Beckett Fun Online Games Magazine
Fog Unicorn

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Thanks! :P Just curious, though; if I subscribed to Beckett now, what item would I get?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Beckett Fun Online Games Magazine
Fog Unicorn

WHAT IS THE FOG UNICORN? ALSO WHERE CAN I GET IT?
I know from Beckett Fun Online Games Magazine, can we have a link please?

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
Thanks! :P Just curious, though; if I subscribed to Beckett now, what item would I get?

At the moment they have a Blue Raptor Blade in the magazine, so thats what you would get.

Administrator
Here is more information about the FOG Unicorn

https://www.wizard101.com/game/promotions/beckett/fog

The only way to get these items is to purchase a magazine at the store, or through Beckett online.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
im afford i do not read those magazines so i cant get the fog unicorn but i would love to get it

seems a bit unfair to people who don't get it if you ask me

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
Can we know the stats on these items before we accept them to a player so we know which of our players would benefit the most from the item? Or do these magazine item carry no special stats?

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
I purchased the magazine tonight and it tells me the code has been redeemed the maximum number of times allowed? How can that be when every code is supposed to be one of a kind?

Administrator
Sorry to hear that, young Wizard, it could just be that someone opened the magazine and wrote down the code in the store.
Please contact our Customer Support team at support@wizard101.com and they'll investigate thoroughly.
~Professor Greyrose

linny913 wrote:
I purchased the magazine tonight and it tells me the code has been redeemed the maximum number of times allowed? How can that be when every code is supposed to be one of a kind?

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
Is the faithful companion deck an actual deck or is it a pack of cards?

Also if its a deck how many cards can you put in it and does it have a level restriction?