Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating Boss

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
It seems the word hasn't gotten around to all the bosses yet.

Mooshu, Crimson Fields instance.

It seems that Yakedo likes to do double hits. Twice this happened to me. He did a fire elf then turned around and did a sunbird attack all in the same turn.

Just thought I would let you know.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Yeah. It happened to me also.

And in Cyclops Lane, the Warhorns did that to me.
They did there natural attack, and then they did troll at the same time..

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
i dont remember what they are called .Thoes elves that are a little higher up close to the theater on firecat alley can sometimes hit twice.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
True they may hit twice...... But don't blame KI for this. It's not a bug or a problem. Even though this has not happened to me and I'm a level 46 I know what this is.... It is their new/old feature.... The bosses may sometimes interrupt. But it is nobodies fault. So that is what that is.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
cole2142 wrote:
True they may hit twice...... But don't blame KI for this. It's not a bug or a problem. Even though this has not happened to me and I'm a level 46 I know what this is.... It is their new/old feature.... The bosses may sometimes interrupt. But it is nobodies fault. So that is what that is.

Interrupt has to be cast and with 2 death grand masters, I want to know where is my interrupt? Since this is an unusual occurance and considering the low level of the game at which it is occuring, I would not too strongly agree that it is not a bug . This is an inappopriate place to interrupt a young wizard with a double hit. KI, stop fixing what is not broken