Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

valor sword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
this morning on friday the 13th i got on to claim my valor sword but i didnt get the email, please i checked all the spam and inbox someone help!

Administrator
Relax young Wizard. The codes will be sent out AFTER November 13th, not ON November 13th, and not everyone will receive them at the same time.

Please understand, these things take time, we have to evaluate all the submissions to determine if the submitter qualifies, and then send out the email based on that determination.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Relax young Wizard. The codes will be sent out AFTER November 13th, not ON November 13th, and not everyone will receive them at the same time.

Please understand, these things take time, we have to evaluate all the submissions to determine if the submitter qualifies, and then send out the email based on that determination.
What will be the max time that it will take to get the sword? I really want it! It was a great idea!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
yes, well but i didnt put in the right info when i did it so i just wished myself luck

Survivor
May 02, 2009
i don't understand the promotional page, i went to my email at yahoo.com and it wasn't there, i don't get it please help

Administrator
If you qualified, and provided a valid email address, you should receive a code for the sword after November 13th 2009. Codes will be sent out over the course of a week, and not everyone will receive their codes at the same time.

If you have not received your code by the end of the month, please send an email to community@wizard101.com

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I haven't played in about 2-3monthes and i saw that wizard 101 was giving valor swords to people with family members that are in the military, and my cousin is a marine. i was wondering if it was possible for me to still get it?

Administrator
This promotion has ended.

To qualify for the Valor Sword promotion, you needed to enter a valid email address on the Veterans Day web page prior to November 12th, the expiration of the promotion.

We cannot make exceptions or changes after the fact, I’m sorry young Wizard, but there will be other promotions, just watch the Ravenwood News for information about upcoming gifts and prizes.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/news
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
wait what is this? i didnt see any place to enter i have a relative who was a veteran! and my grandfather was in WWII and he still alive! >_> i am confused

Please check the DATE of a post before you reply to it. This was from Dec/19/2009

There will be a different reward this year, and a different mechanism for obtaining it. Stay tuned for more information closer to November.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.