Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moolinda Wu.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Dear professer Moolinda:
As an honored master of life and a huge fan of your classes I recently was thinking: I wonder how a 2v2 with her would go. So, I, Fred AngleBlade, would be honored if, at any time, we could do a practice match together. So, what do you say? My final subscribtion ends soon, so just tell me your: timezone, Wizard's name, the realm, and any other information that is neccessary. Thank you for even considering.

Developer
Hello Fred AngleBlade,

Arthur Wethersfield and I honorably accept your challenge to a practice match.

What level is your wizard? We don't want to use our level 50 characters if you're not there yet.

We are in Central Standard Time.

When are you available?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008

Dear professor Moolinda,
I’m greatly honored That you accept my challenge. I’m available this weekend, at 10:00 to 6:00, and I have the, according to wikipedia, Central Standard Time. At the time of this post, it is 4: on Friday the 13th. My character is level 48, but I’m totally fine facing level 50 characters, so no worries there. I’m completely honored by your acceptance, and I do have text chat. I just need to know the realm and time, and I might even be able to get my best friend ever as my dueling partner. Thanks, and good luck!
Fred Angleblade, signing off.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hi am Mary Dreamshade level 46 Death "Goddess" and I was hoping if me and you ,Fred could meet so we could fight moolinda's person? To meet each other say what realm and place and timw to meet up, Thank you

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
mylenefrompanama wrote:
Hi am Mary Dreamshade level 46 Death "Goddess" and I was hoping if me and you ,Fred could meet so we could fight moolinda's person? To meet each other say what realm and place and timw to meet up, Thank you

Thanks for the offer, and I totally accept. How does Sunday, at 1:00 in the realm sunbird sound? Let me know. Also, if you're unavailabe on sunday, let me know when. I'm free any time except 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 on the weekdays (school). Alright, let me know your answer.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Snap, I'm late! I'm sorry, there was some stuff I needed to take care of... um... Idk, Mary, just name when. Moolinda, I'm leaving the actual fight up to you.

Developer
Hi Fred,

How about Wednesday Nov 18th at 5pm ? Let's meet in the Dragonspyre Atheneum in the realm "Wu" just outside the library in order to get on each other's friends list. Then I'll be able to create a practice match for friends only and you can join from any realm.

My character's name is Moira MoonMender and she's a level 50 Pyromancer. Arthur Wethersfield's character is a level 50 Storm.

-Moolinda Wu

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
MoolindaWu wrote:
Hi Fred,

How about Wednesday Nov 18th at 5pm ? Let's meet in the Dragonspyre Atheneum in the realm "Wu" just outside the library in order to get on each other's friends list. Then I'll be able to create a practice match for friends only and you can join from any realm.

My character's name is Moira MoonMender and she's a level 50 Pyromancer. Arthur Wethersfield's character is a level 50 Storm.

-Moolinda Wu

Sure Moolinda, sounds great! I'll meet you there! As for a PvP partner for myself... Idk, I'll find someone. Okay, the challange is set. Now it's a matter of "may the best team win."

Developer
Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Dear Prof. Moolinda Wu,
Could I have a 1v1 duel with one of your wizards at the following time:
Date: Friday November 27
Time: 7:00 AM eastern time
My name: Daniel WyrmBlood
My School: Balance
My lvl: 42 (or 43 I might lvl up by then)
Practice Plz
I don't care what lvl character you use as long as it is at least my level
Plz reply telling me your character's name, school, and lvl. Also I will be in the leprechaun realm in arena. Plz be there!
P.S. I have text chat but not open text.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
scout3699 wrote:
So? Who won? :D :-P

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. Anyway, Moolinda and Arthur totally pwned me and Charles Darkblade, one of my best friends/dueling partners. Oh, and by the way, I now share this account with my cousin, so I can play again! *thanks cousin*

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
Hi Fred,

-Moolinda Wu

How did I know that she was to wanna be in that zone???!!!