Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana healers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Hey guys, you know how you can heal health in battle? Well why not heal mana! i think there could be a sprite or satyr that could heal mana to, it would be a lot easier then fleeing and then porting back, escpecially the people with slow aaccounts like me.

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
Um, i know this is going to sound very sarcastic, but i don't think you thought this through.

You want a spell, that costs MANNA to cast, that will restore your MANNA.

Have i got that right?

If i do, then i have a five dollar bill i would like to sell you for ten dollars.

Again, i know this sounds very sarcastic and i sincerely apologize for that, but i can think of no better analogy to describe what you are suggesting.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
Solution: make a 0-rank spell (Like Minor Blessing) that will return, say, 5 mana?

Defender
May 31, 2009
there should be a mana healer spell cause i run out of mana a lot cause of the people in mooshu. there should be a rank 0 spell to get at least half your mana back, that would help the game SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
wow, great idea!!!!!! but 5 mana wouldnt help, expecially for grands and masters because our spells cost at least 7 mana and pips :( but maybe a spell that cost 2 mana could give like 200??? idk, seems a little outrageous, but fairy gives you 200 health for 2 pips..... sorry if none of this is making any sense, its late here.

-Keira willowwhisper lvl.50 thaumaturge

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008