Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
A NEW IDEA
i'm sure i'm not the only one who has thought of this, but i think we should have a name finding system...... all you do is type the first and last name of the person you want to find, along with the school, and a range of the level, such as 1-5, 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, ans so on. The whole purpose of it is that when you meet someone you want to add as your friend, but something goes wrong with your computer, you'll probably never find that person again, and if you do, please tell me so i can come and take some of that luck your storing up. Another way the system could be used is: Say you have your best friend on your list, but want to make a new character, you could always say where to meet, but truth be told, thats a bit boring and time consuming; so i think that you should haver the system on both the online game and the character selection page when you first log in........ The next question someone will probabaly ask is: But even thoguh you have found the name of the person your looking for, how would they know it was you asking to be their friend????? the answers simple: send a messasge with your friend request, I think Kingsisle should use the word filter on these messages as well, so that we dont use foul language in the message.

Well thats all i really have.... please share your ideas too!!!! :D

-Keira willowwhisper, lvl 48 ice wiz.