Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Prices Dropping (Again)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Elik promised the prices would be higher than normal store prices on all items. Well, now that only applies to the RARE items. Prices in the bazaar are less or equal to all the items I am preparing to sell. Just thought you'd like a field report on what is going on!

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
skbronco6 wrote:
Elik promised the prices would be higher than normal store prices on all items. Well, now that only applies to the RARE items. Prices in the bazaar are less or equal to all the items I am preparing to sell. Just thought you'd like a field report on what is going on!

It all depends on how many of a particular regent there is...The less regents available, the more coins you get when you sell that regent. The more he has of that item, the less he pays you for them.

I have no problem selling the common regents for 17 or higher coins apiece to him on a regular basis. In fact, there's a couple of common regents that you can sell for 30+ coins regularly, if you watch the market closely and sell at a certain level when they're low in availability. You just simply have to wait till people start buying those regents for their crafting recipes.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I have never seen the bazaar offer LESS than the price a normal shop offers for an item.

Also, like the laws of Supply and Demand, the price of an item is determined by the quantity generally available. Which means, the more the bazaar has the less you will get, until the bazaar has 100 of that item, you should be selling for more then a normal shop (maybe not a lot but some is more then none) and buying at the lowest possible price (as soon as you buy just 1 item out of 100 the price raises some)