Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A matter of importance? Why won't he tell me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Hi, I'm Mitchell Shadowrider. I have recently turned level 44 and Merle Ambrose said he had a "matter of grave importance" to tell me about, and that I should see him in his office. Anyway, when I went to his office in the wizard city commons, he did not have an exclamation point over his head, which means he doesn't have a quest. I couldn't even talk to him.

Can someone tell me what's wrong? Is there something I have to do first? Does he appear anywhere else in the spiral?

Mitchell Shadowrider. Level 44 pyromancer.

Administrator
This is a known issue, young Wizard - please see our Known Issues page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues

Merle Summoning Players without Reason: Sometimes Merle likes to check in with his students, however we've noticed lately that he's been calling on our young Wizards every time they gain a new level. Don't worry, he may not always have a quest for you, however it's a good reminder to visit him, as well as your Professors, on a regular basis. (Note: you may also see similar messages from Simon in Ravenwood, who is ready to introduce you to housing.)

community@wizard101.com