Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone: Face it.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I know marleybone is annoying. No sidewalks, fast golems, stupid big ben, always dark, boring music, pretty long, big areas, stinking katz lab, long dugeons, boring quests, fast cats, zig-zag confusing places, and much more. But face it: marleybone is in between every world. The middle always has a challenge to make sure your ready for whats to come. So there is going to be no sidewalks(big bummer, hard challenge), confusing paths, fast creatures, and its gonna be long. But without marleybone, you wouldnt have the strength to defeat Malistaire. I hope this makes a point to everyone. We NEED marleybone.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
I know marleybone is annoying. No sidewalks, fast golems, stupid big ben, always dark, boring music, pretty long, big areas, stinking katz lab, long dugeons, boring quests, fast cats, zig-zag confusing places, and much more. But face it: marleybone is in between every world. The middle always has a challenge to make sure your ready for whats to come. So there is going to be no sidewalks(big bummer, hard challenge), confusing paths, fast creatures, and its gonna be long. But without marleybone, you wouldnt have the strength to defeat Malistaire. I hope this makes a point to everyone. We NEED marleybone.
thats right and is the best thing i have heard all day

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

You sir, have made my day.

-WaddleDeeMan

...although I don't know how.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
THANK YOU!! That is the truth I have been waiting for someone to say that for WHO knows how long.