Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2009
Ok so there is probably another post on this but I am going to have a go at it anyway. Today I bought a Storm Mander pet from the bazaar that cost almost 5000 gold. Here is the problem. First off, when I clicked on the pet, there was no picture for me to see what it looked like but I thought that was just a screw up on my end. And it does happen sometimes to me. Anyway, second, after I bought the pet, I checked my book and there is no picture there either. Ok, maybe it's just my computer??? So I equip the mander and again, nothing shows up. I run around like an idiot asking people if they can see my pet, which they can't. So now I'm stuck with a faceless, bodyless pet that cost me 5 grand in gold! Is this a glitch I haven't read about? I know it WAS kinda dumb to buy something sight unseen but since I've completed everything in the game except for all the badges, I've started collecting and pets is where I began. Can I send something to support and have this fixed? Or am I cursed with a ghost of a pet (and even the ghosts you can see) that I won't ever be able to enjoy? PLZ someone help me out here. I hate to think I wasted that much for something with no return.

Administrator
This is a known issue, young Wizard. Please see our Known Issues page:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues

Missing Pet Mander: seems some of the pet manders have become shy and don't appear at a Wizard's side. We're working on finding out why they've suddenly become shy and will let you know when they're willing to come back out to play.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Hello,
First i wanted to say that i just completed the new Selena quests that was updated today. It was a lot of fun, Thank you very much KI

However, when i was finished, i wanted to rasie my Fire Bat pet and could not find it. I searched the house where i placed it, the shared bank, even the banks and homes of all my other wizards..... sadly no Fire Bat.

Could you help with this please? If the little guy is gone, is the Fire Bat a pet that i can farm again?

Again, thank you for everything that Wizard 101 has. I am looking forward to Celestia.