Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 25 Headmaster Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
When I reached level 25 the Headmaster said to come to him and that I had recieved a package. At least I THINK that happened because when I arrived in his office there was no quest, no item, nothing at all. Did I just hallucinate the little icon that popped up on the side of my screen telling me to go to him? Yeah that was sarcasm, I know it popped up. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do about it?

Thanks,
Sadistar

Administrator
This is a known issue, young Wizard - please see our Known Issues page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues

Merle Summoning Players without Reason: Sometimes Merle likes to check in with his students, however we've noticed lately that he's been calling on our young Wizards every time they gain a new level. Don't worry, he may not always have a quest for you, however it's a good reminder to visit him, as well as your Professors, on a regular basis. (Note: you may also see similar messages from Simon in Ravenwood, who is ready to introduce you to housing.)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Sadistar wrote:
When I reached level 25 the Headmaster said to come to him and that I had recieved a package. At least I THINK that happened because when I arrived in his office there was no quest, no item, nothing at all. Did I just hallucinate the little icon that popped up on the side of my screen telling me to go to him? Yeah that was sarcasm, I know it popped up. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do about it?

Thanks,
Sadistar
it has happened to me
vvbff

Delver
Sep 18, 2009