Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu swords/ furniture drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Here is the problem: I keep farming bosses for weeks, but all i get is furniture drops, and NOT ONE SINGLE RARE DROP SUCH AS A SWORD! I don't know if the drop rates were lowered for rare drops when the furniture was put in, but if i farm Oyotomi the Defiler(final boss village of sorrow) or Jade Oni (final boss jade palace) for four weeks straight, i expect to see AT LEAST ONE sword.

KingIsle, maybe you could put in a On/Off button for furniture drops.

P.S. if this isn't caused by furniture, then please tell me.

Waiting for a administrator to clear this up.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that but I think you sould just sell your not good stuff to get money for when you can buy a sword.Plus the only sword you can get from mooshu is the Jade Oni sword.Keep on trying
-Hunter DeathWalker

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>frozenflames wrote:</cite>Here is the problem: I keep farming bosses for weeks, but all i get is furniture drops, and NOT ONE SINGLE RARE DROP SUCH AS A SWORD! I don't know if the drop rates were lowered for rare drops when the furniture was put in, but if i farm Oyotomi the Defiler(final boss village of sorrow) or Jade Oni (final boss jade palace) for four weeks straight, i expect to see AT LEAST ONE sword.

KingIsle, maybe you could put in a On/Off button for furniture drops.

P.S. if this isn't caused by furniture, then please tell me.

i;m with you

Survivor
May 04, 2009
i got a sword from from a boss when i was lvl 30
its just lucky i got sword drops i got JADE ONI PET DROPS
I GOT TROLL PET DROPS its just very lucky and rare!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
heckler, you cant buy mooshu swords. And you can get other swords, like oyotomi's jade blade ;)

P.S. Got a jade oni sword, now on to Dragonspyre!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
instead of oyotomi have you tried kagemoosha, tomugawa, etc (mostly the bosses before each oni fight)

Daniel Stormglade: level 50 grandmaster

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Anyone got a tip on where to get the Storm Sword and best Storm Robe? I have played that wraith that someone was talking about about about 30 times now and have gotten (literally) 3 of the same robes for each class and about 5 pieces of furniture and 3 of the same pairs of myth boots. Its really annoying to get NOTHING for storm. Any recommendations are much appreciated.