Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
A couple people have mentioned the Wild West.
I think that people could opt to do a side quest that led them to P101 mini quest and would be good advertising for P101. I liked playing it but can't afford both memberships. It's a cool world on it's own, and creating and managing ships is fun. It brings in that element of Eve Online with less obsession and betrayal *haha*

Maybe instead of Old West which is already in P101, there could be a pioneer/pilgrim era place which was the same era as the Wild West and had the same challenges and esthetic but was more in the style of W101...I guess I'm thinking "East Coast Colonial" which happened around 100 or so of the Wild West. There were witches and other folk mythology. This could easily tie in Amerindian myths and legends, which would add to a wild west feel. I'm getting excited at the idea, actually. "Skinwalkers" are a really scary Amerindian myth and southern gothic can be a beautiful, creepy theme. W101 already has the voodoo and shamin style in a story line or two. These could all tie in together nicely....maybe as added side quests connecting W101 and P101 or maybe these are really ideas for P101.

Anyway, I love the idea of being able to have space ships we alter like in P101 and having a "Fantastic Mr.Fox" type world where maybe all the animals of the spiral originate/travel to. Maybe the final battle quest would be battling all those animals from all past worlds we've conquered !

On the battling and conquering theme: Take the themes of the existing worlds and create a Battle World you need to be a certain level in PvP to enter. They would all be human warlords and experts like Alexander the Great, Atttila the Hun, Lao Tsu,etc.

I am excited to see how our ideas inspire W101 developers !

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
I forgot to mention : It's mini worlds like house visits.
Like the interactive fish bowl, have a snow globe and pumpkin and Easter basket you can buy.
Maybe they would lead a room of themed favorites.
The snow globe could be a Christmas party with gobblers.
Easter egg could be a field where we get to ride an Easter rabbit, maybe color our pets.
Pumpkin could be a Malistaire Halloween party.

Or, maybe instead or also theyd be portals to w101 hosted holiday parties similar again to a house visit or bane. They could be open only during the holiday and they'd be purchased with lots of gold or a moderate amount of crowns which could be earned. They would be for in your home like the banes and everyone who has one or who beats a certain level in a special way gets to attend the same one.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
It's cool to see that some of the worlds that people imagined back in 2008 were really accurate!

I don't know what worlds are to come, but I'm really excited because I think we will find out while we are in Empyrea.

Thanks for making such an amazing game, KI!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2014
unless you mix up quests so (1) they're more challenging, (2) varied, and (3) unique there's no point making new worlds. I'm sorry, but a lame story just isn't enough. Give us some serious puzzles and ban posting the answers online anywhere. Disable quest helper for the entire world. Ban any player account that posts anything concerning the new world.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2017
It could be fun to have a Pixie/Sprite themed world. Have the whole thing in a giant tree, like Fern Gully. You could have glowing mushrooms, lots of rain, maybe a field of giant flowers. Then maybe have a cut scene animation at the end, where it zooms out, and turns out the whole thing is in the park/hedge maze on Unicorn Way, or underneath Blossom in Ravenwood.

I'd love to find a world or area that is a super trading post. Like the Bazaar's clearing house. Merchants from all the worlds converging to one spot to trade and such.
Then have this be the only place with a pet swapping stall. Where you could sell & swap pets. Pets could only be swapped or sold if they are Epic age or lower.
And a Stables, where you could find mounts of all kinds, on a "what's been sold to us" basis, just like the bazaar.
This could be Prospector Zeke's homeworld, the Blackrock Market. (Blackrook or Blackwood Market would also work. Black rock would be an interesting tie-in, since he's a Prospector. Maybe his world was once known for its rich Coal and Onyx mines?)

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
I think there should be...

- A world where the wizards go like back in time to witness things that happened in the past (like when all the professors are young and where they lived) and things like that.

- And a world based on Myth where the people you talk to are all like centaurs, cyclopes, satyrs and even a unicorn or something, because there are worlds in my opinion that are kind of based off of the schools (DS for fire, Krocotopia for balance, Polaris for ice, Moshe for life, etc. ) But there aren't really worlds that are about Myth, Death, or storm, and I think a myth based world would be really cool.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Their are worlds we have Ben to and worlds we have not and most of those we had heard of. But I can think of one hmmmm... Vampvania! Home of the vampires! Lvl 140 -150 world. First world of the forth arc! Where Justin moonvault (my death wizard) as the main villain of the arc! With at the end you find his evil plans! Kingsisle if you ever make this A real world or arc ill help and the spiral well change more then shadow did change the spiral!
Mu ha ha ha!

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
The second world of the forth arc (I'm singing to stronger then you right now) Is... Copow! Based on Japan & Some of Mooshu Controls Copow. Copow's aniamls are pandas and cows. At the end you fight Lord Kobe (Justin's pet wraith) and Free Copow from Mooshu! Yay!
( forgot the mention that Vampvania is Based on Transylvania)

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
2 out of 3 ( this arc has 3 worlds ) The finale world is Popow! Based on nepel and Mt. Everest. You travel their to save the spiral and defeat Justin moonvault at the top of the highest mountain in the spiral: Mt. Ever go! Justin moonvault summons all of your enemies from the pass and those are mailastaire, Morganthe , and Old cob and at the very end... Justin moonvault lvl 200! Do defeat Justin or does he defeat you? Plz! Kingsisle make this arc and these worlds real!
Defeat or be Defeated!

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Celestia is Based on what your world is

Survivor
Sep 28, 2016
ConnorP08 on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
The second world of the forth arc (I'm singing to stronger then you right now) Is... Copow! Based on Japan & Some of Mooshu Controls Copow. Copow's aniamls are pandas and cows. At the end you fight Lord Kobe (Justin's pet wraith) and Free Copow from Mooshu! Yay!
( forgot the mention that Vampvania is Based on Transylvania)
I am DEFINITELY agreeing with this ouo

Survivor
Dec 15, 2016
I was thinking a sort of prismatic world would be very cool...
It would be a very visual world where everything would be sort of geometric, and when you start out the world everything except you is in black and white because the big baddie of the world has been stealing all the pigments. As you go along in the world, you have to quest to free the pigments and return to world to its former glory, therefore creating a very visual progression to completing the world. Colorscheme wise there'd be a lot of pastels and luminescence with splashes of brighter colors. The world would have a lot of succulent looking plants and perhaps the main hub of the world is a sort of crystallized city looking place. The npcs would be creatures that are naturally quite colorful, for example, birds of paradise, snakes, chameleons (since they change color) maybe even some iridescent dragons.
One part of the world could even take you underwater with a lively geometric looking coral reef. There'd be luminescent jellyfish and perhaps seahorses and stuff.
Anyway, the whole reason behind the disappearance of colors would be because someone was born very dull and grey in a world or color and life, making them angry and jealous, therefore taking their anger out by stealing everyone else's color so everyone would have to look dull and lifeless as well.

The music in the world would be light and airy, comprising of violins, flutes, maybe some hangpan (such a cool instrument)
I feel like the world would go very well with jewels and the jewel crafter bundle.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Perhaps and underground world inhabited by mole-people?

Perhaps they're too afraid to go to the surface after some sort of threat forced them to relocate underground. It would be cool to hear stories through word of mouth about the horrors that lurk on the surface, only to find that everything is beautiful on top. Or maybe the final boss of that world has taken the life or "spirit" out of the surface and once you defeat him, the whole world blooms into life again.

Personally, I'd like them to live in a gem mine, where the gems emit light and the moles use them as their primary light source (as well as electrical lanterns too). That way, a boring brown samey looking world could be lit up, with distinct colours and hues helping you understand where you are.

And there wouldn't have to be just mine tunnels - there could be huge underwater lakes and caverns, full of glistening gemstones - maybe even a market place in the largest cavern where people trade gems for things from other worlds such as food and clothing etc. There could be pretty stalls and tents all in a big circle, made from brightly coloured cloth that was hastily taken from the surface before the Threat forced the moles to move.

It would be interesting to see how the natives reacted to their new, restricted life. Some would try their best to make life normal, whereas others would be claustrophobic, wanting nothing but to get out of the mines but being to afraid to go out. Perhaps in the end, a small army of those willing to face the Threat could go try to stop it, but in the end, you'd have to go save them.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
DreadPenguinRobert... on Oct 27, 2017 wrote:
It could be fun to have a Pixie/Sprite themed world. Have the whole thing in a giant tree, like Fern Gully. You could have glowing mushrooms, lots of rain, maybe a field of giant flowers. Then maybe have a cut scene animation at the end, where it zooms out, and turns out the whole thing is in the park/hedge maze on Unicorn Way, or underneath Blossom in Ravenwood.

I'd love to find a world or area that is a super trading post. Like the Bazaar's clearing house. Merchants from all the worlds converging to one spot to trade and such.
Then have this be the only place with a pet swapping stall. Where you could sell & swap pets. Pets could only be swapped or sold if they are Epic age or lower.
And a Stables, where you could find mounts of all kinds, on a "what's been sold to us" basis, just like the bazaar.
This could be Prospector Zeke's homeworld, the Blackrock Market. (Blackrook or Blackwood Market would also work. Black rock would be an interesting tie-in, since he's a Prospector. Maybe his world was once known for its rich Coal and Onyx mines?)
Oh my god yes I would LOVE a fairy/sprite world!!! That's such a good idea. My favourite pets are my fairies!

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
A fairy/sprite world? I AM ALL FOR THAT! Sounds amazing. It could revolve around Zander's background.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I would suggest a mirror dimension of Wizard City where everything is backwards, and the complete opposite personality of the characters in the original Wizard City. Therefore you have to fight the mirror Ambrose and so on.
This is just a rough draft for the developers.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2014
I honestly don't think you guys should add anymore worlds in the current spiral. Maybe making a new spiral. If we think about it, Empyrea is really hard to get through so it seem like you guys are going to keep making each world "hard" to get to if you get what I mean. In a new spiral though we can learn different spells meet new enemies and such.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
cuddles118 on Nov 14, 2017 wrote:
I honestly don't think you guys should add anymore worlds in the current spiral. Maybe making a new spiral. If we think about it, Empyrea is really hard to get through so it seem like you guys are going to keep making each world "hard" to get to if you get what I mean. In a new spiral though we can learn different spells meet new enemies and such.
That sounds like a good idea. I would'nt mind to see that happen also.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
the game need the add more shops in the new land they made up there

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
A Internet world in the YouTube section we find copyright videos memes and more exiting wonders of Strange songs

Survivor
Sep 13, 2012
I would like to see a world designed around a Kiddie Pool.

Were all schools have same health and same spells
We all hit with Nerf balls at the same time and all die.

Wow that would be fair across the board.

It would be perfect for all that want the game to be fair.

Bye Peeps

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Where do I start with this? Wow. There are a ton of places in worlds I would love to see.

1. The mountains in Mooshu! There are a bunch of mountains surrounding the Jade Palace and It would be cool to see a dungeon or something that takes place in them.

2. The bridge in Stone Town! There is an odd blocked off bridge in Stone Town that is guarded by a rhino. Does this lead to Alissar? It would be cool if it led to Alissar or some other cool area.

3. There is a door in Karanhan Barracks where there is a sealed door on the left. The door seems to lead to the other room right by it that is blocked off in the Well of Spirits. It would be cool if this was an area we had to go to in between worlds or something.

4. In the Altar of Kings in The Pyramid of The Sun there are doors that we can't get to but have broken stairs leading to them. It would be cool to build a bridge to there for an expansion. A dungeon or more areas would be really cool. Maybe we would have to find an ancient relic or something there in between worlds in a future arch to defeat a powerful enemy.

5. For my idea of a world I think we need a tropical world. One with Troggies , Monkeys, Gorillas, maybe tree frogs, and more rainforest animals. We saw some tropical worlds like The Floating Land, Celestia, Azteca (but it's focused on ancient Aztec not the nature part of it),and Skull Island (but its too populated by people). It would only be populated by some tribes and no towns or anything.

Those are my ideas. What do you think?

Gavin Nightwhisper lvl 125

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
A banana themed world. Just think about it.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I don't know if this has been said before, but here goes:

Maybe a world where you have to fight the constellations? Like the twelve main zodiac (i.e. Aquarius, Taurus, Gemini, etc.) have been corrupted somehow and are trying to rain the stars down on the spiral. We get help from a society of creatures (i.e. ravens from Grizzleheim, foxes from Avalon, etc.) trying to keep the balance of magic from the heavens and each of the worlds of the spiral. All the magical creatures (i.e. unicorns, dragons, forest lords, etc.) are going crazy/getting sick because of the lack of balance. Maybe it can be another side world like Olympus or wherever we fight the Greek gods (it's been a while since I've played) or the Telephone Boxes. You travel to a new door like in the boxes or another building/area like Olympus and They can be the twelve from the zodiacs. The unlucky "thirteenth" zodiac Ophiuchus is behind it all or he's a big crazed boss at the end. Or maybe the one that helps because he's worried about the twelve zodiacs detroying the world. They don't even have to be school specific bosses. They can be spiral bosses or even astral or shadow ones and be super tough or get gradually harder to fight.

I'd definitely play that. I want to fight my zodiac: Aquarius!