Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
A an event kinda world like where war starts all around every world you have explored and everything goes to pure darkness, like first you would start from wizard city the first world to Polaris the last world and every monster would be a ghoul, zombie, trition, ghost, mummy, or shadow versions of thereselves, I think thats a cool idea because i am me idk bout any1 else but isnt this a good idea?

Valerian Silverrider lvl 66

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I want a world totally different than the worlds we already have and creatures I never met. I would like to explore a dead world filled with undead creatures and storm the Graveyards, Towers, Castles, caves and haunted places with a storyline within. I don't know how many more worlds this game will have but maybe KI will put one in. That will be so cool.

Survivor
May 06, 2014
Time destroyer on Sep 16, 2016 wrote:
A an event kinda world like where war starts all around every world you have explored and everything goes to pure darkness, like first you would start from wizard city the first world to Polaris the last world and every monster would be a ghoul, zombie, trition, ghost, mummy, or shadow versions of thereselves, I think thats a cool idea because i am me idk bout any1 else but isnt this a good idea?

Valerian Silverrider lvl 66
I agree with you. I have often thought up ways of how the Spiral could be taken over and all the good guys corrupted. Perhaps after the game is supposed to be officially over Ambrose calls you to his office, sends you on a mock quest to get you out of Wizard City, and takes over the spiral with a mysterious force (perhaps a new kind of ancient and powerful magic, or an all new ultra powerful overlord who is actually the one in charge). This new guy could be threatening Ambrose and the Spiral with their lives to destroy powerful wizards like you who could be a threat, because by then your basically the most powerful one in the Spiral. What you might have to do is go to another world on a fake quest, get caught by Ambrose's minions when you don't expect it, and be thrown out to a new desolate world full of huge, very dangerous monsters. What you might end up doing to escape is find this old raggedy man who has been on the island for ages and might be able to give a quest to find the spiral key for a very old spiral door in a cave. Once you have done quite a bit of questing, got the key, and gone through the spiral door, you make a campaign of going through spiral destroying this evil force. And at the end you have this boss battle with Ambrose and then rather he is the last boss or, you meet his master. Once you defeat one of them maybe there could be some kind of destructive power vortex from the battle that you must shut down. And THEN you officially finish Wizard101. Jack Grandmaster Thamaturge

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Well, the end to the 3rd Arc is obvious, isn't it? There was a quest in Polaris that informed us of all of The Spider (Old Cob)'s children. We fought his oldest child at the end of Polaris, so we will probably fight another one of his children in the next world. One of his children is a scorpion, and Mirage is supposedly the next world. Mirage has been said to be a desert-like world, so wouldn't a scorpion be found in a desert? We will most likely travel to the worlds mentioned by Old Cob at the end of Khrysalis and fight his children until we have defeated all of them. Then, there will be a final world where we fight Old Cob and all of his children in one huge final battle!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

This isn't confirmed by Kingsisle, but it is my idea of what will happen in the Third Arc of the Wizard101 storyline.

~Connor Sandtail

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
I'd love to see a space/Sci-Fi themed world!! There could be futuristic robots, aliens, and maybe even space pilots! I know how you guys at KingsIsle love Star Wars, and I think this could be a great opportunity for y'all to throw in a few Star Wars references!!

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I'm curious to see if we shall ever visit the worlds that have been mentioned but never elaborated on like Nodoor (wonder how we would get there? Hmm.... Pirate ships!), Yago, Weirwood, or Alissar. We have a vague idea of what Mirage and Empyrea might look like, but I'd say a number of people are interested in these mentioned worlds we have yet to see.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Here are some of my ideas, I posted some of these before but here is the completed list:

Esmeralda
Based on Ireland, this world is located near Avalon and is homeworld to the fairies, banshees, and other beings from Irish folklore. The fairies of the Wyrd and Wyld are immigrants from the world of Esmeralda. The world is made up of cliffs towering over the worlds shores, covered in manors and castles.

Pax Romana
Based on the golden days of Rome, this world is located near Dragonspyre (the reason their culture is similar). It is the homeworld of Lions and Goats (different than the ones from Zafaria and MooShu). In recent times though the upper class Lions and lower class Goats began to feud, now the world is on the brink of war!

Grayn
Based on the Red Barn Farm house, this world is home of the Moles (Marley's family) and is the main food source of the Spiral. In the very center of the world is a massive factory were the create pet snacks.

Ba-Boa
Based on the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, this world is home of the boa constrictors. Many journey to the world to see its beauties.

Lei-Kai
Based on Hawaii, this is the homeworld of the dolphins and turtles. It is home to the volcano deity Lua, and she plans to explode taking the Spiral with her!

MYC
Based on New York City, this is the original homeworld of the Mice and Rats. It is located close to Marleybone and Purris. They have good trade routes with those two worlds.

Purris
Based on Paris, this is the original homeworld of the Cats. It is located close to Marleybone and MYC. They have good trade routes with those two worlds.

Hippyhop
Based on Native American Culture, this is the homeworld of the rabbits (specifically Jackie in the Arcanum). In recent times Monquistan explorers have drifted onto the shores and are looking for colonization.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I would like to see a world themed around actually Rome (no dragonspire does not count). I would be curious to fight throw the ideas based around general actovian and maybe Roman spells and further history of Mars, Jupitor...

Some spells could be chip (turns enemy shield to opposite class, if tower shield makes a trap equal to the damage it would defend tower would become plus 50%)

Catapult: shadow pip spell x: hurls a giant rock at enemy (dot 300 plus x over 3 rounds)

Legioner: summon a minion of Rome to fight for you (one shadow pip spell)

Temptation: consumes 25% of your health to deal 5k to enemy

Contemplate: increases outgoing damage by 80% but increases incoming damage by 120%

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I have been playing Wizards101 almost since the very beginning. I am still waiting to see the world of the gobblers. A witch took over their world and they are too afraid to go back. I figured that it was a early set up for their world but it never came. WHY?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Ideas for the World of Mirage

Mirage would be broken up into 3 main areas.

-Xenon, The Utopia in the clouds-
Main quest receiving area. The safest Haven in the world of Mirage. Home to the School in which Nalia Dunestrider hails from. (never named to my knowledge) The School would be called Anect. 7 teachers accordingly. The Headmaster would be a distant relative of Nalia. In Xenon, they ave developed a teleporter to send wizards and warriors down to the turmoil and chaos of the land below.

-Myotis, The Chaotic Maelstrom-
Enemys consist of Serpents, Armadillos, Bandit Coyotes, Foxes, and Shadow posessed warriors of Nalia's Race
Mixture of typed enemies.
Unnatural Storms brew in the desert region of Mirage. The wizard must locate the source of disturbances as well as eliminate them. Cant give the entire plot i have in mind

-Myrellia, The Hidden Fortress-
Base Of the main antagonist of this world. Draceth, The man that meddles with Weather and Time.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
1. I would love to see a world that is pretty much entirely Halloween-oriented. Inhabited by bat-people, they consider all things 'scary' to be normal, and all things most consider 'happy' to be unusual.

2. A sort of myth-based world full of trolls and other myth creatures.

3. Like others, I'd love to see the gobbler's homeland!

Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
an underground world nothing on top just grass endless plane then you see a hole once you go a certain distance in any direction then you go under and there are moles and golems drills giant worms and the two moles you saved in the Halloween quest greet you and I guess ki can go from there

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
About the 3rd arc, we currently have Polaris, and will (hopefully soon) have Mirage: 2 of the 3/5 worlds Old Cob mentioned at the end of Khrysalis. The other 3 are Empyrea, the Hidden Lands, and the Broken shores. While I still have plenty of ideas for Mirage, I assume the world is largely done and just being tested for bugs, so I won't linger on there (one thing though, if the Hanging Gardens of Babylon aren't there then I will be disappointed). So Empyrea, sound familiar? Well, Cyrus Drake and Geoffrey Spellsmith both refer to it. From the latter, a Wysterian merchant, we learn that Empyrea is home to sky squids with rainbow ink, and that said ink is exported to at least Wysteria. Showing Empyrea is some form of sky-related world and has trade contact with Wysteria. Then Cyrus asks his Conjurers to summon their first Basilisk in 'The skies of Empyrea', which implies wizards can, in fact, be in/on the skies there: making it possibly a world built in their own skies. Also, Empyrea must be very beautiful if even CYRUS DRAKE says it's a pity we haven't been there.

So a beautiful world in the sky, in trade with Wysteria, home to the elusive sky squids is what the game's lore says. But what does Empyrea mean? It likely comes from 'empyrean' meaning very simply 'the sky', or more in-depth 'heaven' or specifically 'the highest part of heaven, thought by the ancients to be the realm of pure fire'. Now as W101 trivia will tell us, the only pure fire in the Spiral can be found in Wizard City, so I'm not sure if that's exactly what KI is going for; but I assume it's something similar.

My opinion? It's a sky-based world near Wysteria and possibly Wizard City (as such it could have ties to other magic schools such as the Arcanum [distress call to a scholar? {Ione?}]), with possible Christian themes (maybe home to the Seraphs) with areas for the sky squids, the main people, and an area of fire. I think the skies will be beautiful: but I need more room to add more.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I think the next world after Mirage should should the world of clones!..where you actually have to fight yourself!..and and a boss of all schools! a ultimate fight!.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2016
Survivor
Sep 13, 2014
Earth. The humans are destroying their world, yet they don't even realize it. We have to try to get them to stop, but some don't listen - for they learn our spells, and use them to fight us.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
About the 3rd arc, we currently have Polaris, and will (hopefully soon) have Mirage: 2 of the 3/5 worlds Old Cob mentioned at the end of Khrysalis. The other 3 are Empyrea, the Hidden Lands, and the Broken shores. While I still have plenty of ideas for Mirage, I assume the world is largely done and just being tested for bugs, so I won't linger on there (one thing though, if the Hanging Gardens of Babylon aren't there then I will be disappointed). So Empyrea, sound familiar? Well, Cyrus Drake and Geoffrey Spellsmith both refer to it. From the latter, a Wysterian merchant, we learn that Empyrea is home to sky squids with rainbow ink, and that said ink is exported to at least Wysteria. Showing Empyrea is some form of sky-related world and has trade contact with Wysteria. Then Cyrus asks his Conjurers to summon their first Basilisk in 'The skies of Empyrea', which implies wizards can, in fact, be in/on the skies there: making it possibly a world built in their own skies. Also, Empyrea must be very beautiful if even CYRUS DRAKE says it's a pity we haven't been there.

So a beautiful world in the sky, in trade with Wysteria, home to the elusive sky squids is what the game's lore says. But what does Empyrea mean? It likely comes from 'empyrean' meaning very simply 'the sky', or more in-depth 'heaven' or specifically 'the highest part of heaven, thought by the ancients to be the realm of pure fire'. Now as W101 trivia will tell us, the only pure fire in the Spiral can be found in Wizard City, so I'm not sure if that's exactly what KI is going for; but I assume it's something similar.

My opinion? It's a sky-based world near Wysteria and possibly Wizard City (as such it could have ties to other magic schools such as the Arcanum [distress call to a scholar? {Ione?}]), with possible Christian themes (maybe home to the Seraphs) with areas for the sky squids, the main people, and an area of fire. I think the skies will be beautiful: but I need more room to add more.
I also think that Bat will be the Spider Titan we face there, and I think it'll be the 3rd world of the 3rd arc, right after we take down the Scorpion in Mirage. But what of these Hidden Lands and Broken Shores? Now we have nothing about them in the game's lore that we can certainly link to either of the two, so it's all theory and opinion here. But with Rat, Scorpion, and Bat in shame from their respective defeats: who else is there for us to fight. Well, obviously the final boss of one of them is bound to be Spider: but which one? If we visit them in the order of mention, which by no means we definitely will, then I actually don't think Spider will be the galvanised, fated finale to the Third Arc; but the end to the fourth world of the Hidden Lands.

We can infer from quite a few points in the game that the Spiral isn't the end of the in-game universe. The first clue is in character creation where Merle says we come from a distant world that doesn't believe in magic, assumingly far from the Spiral as magic is, well, hard to not encounter within the Spiral. But an awful lot of the clues about this are found in the recent late-game, possibly as set-up to this forgotten world with the revelation of magic. In its official bio on this very website says 'it is an underlying, reality-defining and bending magic known as Shadow Magic'. Those last adjectives are key, yes, reality-defining/bending can explain why it's so different to the other magics. But the first, 'underlying', and what we summon with their spells is what makes me believe this.

The Arcanum lives in a... complicated place in relation to the Spiral. In front, behind, around, inside, outside. But I think it tapped into the Shadow Realm (or something akin), that was there before the Spiral itself. And it is home to the Shadow Creatures, and when we briefly enter it in casting these spells, we pull creatures of pure Shadow into our realm to aid us. I think the Hidden Lands are, in fact, this underlying realm.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
I think there should be a world where we go to the moon and there is a floating effect. We go underground and try to go to the core to do something. We could blow up the moon, move the moon, etc.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
What about a fairy world? A place where unicorns- and fairies lived. But then it all turned dark, and now goblins are starting to take over the land- you could put a new villain in it to.

Or, you guys could make an outerspace world- where there's a space place with aliens in there who are moon type and they are trying to concur the spiral, and every world, by making them orbit a star

Please keep note!

Survivor
Apr 21, 2013
I think there could be a land that you can see is snowy mountains and plains where you can see some pet snowballs and goblins around and there would be towers and houses made out of rock and stone

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
sep777 on Nov 15, 2016 wrote:
I think there could be a land that you can see is snowy mountains and plains where you can see some pet snowballs and goblins around and there would be towers and houses made out of rock and stone
That seems very similar to Polaris.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Jnightstone on Nov 17, 2016 wrote:
That seems very similar to Polaris.
The definition is Polaris that she discribed. Probably hasn't seen it yet.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
trez3000 on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
Ideas for the World of Mirage

Mirage would be broken up into 3 main areas.

-Xenon, The Utopia in the clouds-
Main quest receiving area. The safest Haven in the world of Mirage. Home to the School in which Nalia Dunestrider hails from. (never named to my knowledge) The School would be called Anect. 7 teachers accordingly. The Headmaster would be a distant relative of Nalia. In Xenon, they ave developed a teleporter to send wizards and warriors down to the turmoil and chaos of the land below.

-Myotis, The Chaotic Maelstrom-
Enemys consist of Serpents, Armadillos, Bandit Coyotes, Foxes, and Shadow posessed warriors of Nalia's Race
Mixture of typed enemies.
Unnatural Storms brew in the desert region of Mirage. The wizard must locate the source of disturbances as well as eliminate them. Cant give the entire plot i have in mind

-Myrellia, The Hidden Fortress-
Base Of the main antagonist of this world. Draceth, The man that meddles with Weather and Time.
Looks like you won!

Survivor
May 27, 2013
I think there should be a world like in the sky. Everyone would be birds and the people you fight have more health than other worlds like 30,000. The problem is that there's and evil sorcerer named Susu the quack that thinks anything and it happens.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2016
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
I think that is a great idea we need more water worlds in wizard 101