Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2017
I hope to see new spells, and a level cap to 150 or higher, maybe? Maybe you should bring Morganthe back since it has been awhile since she was dead, but what if she's not actually and actually been revived conjuring her spirit back in her new body taking over daughter of baba yaga, or her frenemies created her a new body but much more powerful for her. Her body could be a boost to her spirit to where she was getting used to it because of the lost souls that been used as a fuel to make her body. The world could been created by her as well as she forms these new wolves and vampires to obey ger. I would like to see that honestly, When she comes back but made a world that won't disobey and makes it harder for you to fit in. These just ideas, but one more I would like to see maybe; the arcanum could lead you to obtaining new magic to something even darker than shadow which is changing you to your school God form with your stats and spells being the same. You could have a good form that just boost you, but I'm not sure what way it would help but maybe let the God form take 5-6rng rounds, so while it makes your magic stronger and some other fancier stuff going on with it . I write so much, I don't mean too but hope ya'll read this and let me know what you think?

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
Hey there,

I've been trying to think of worlds that KI should make or continue and honestly, it's a really hard thing to delve. There's a lot of worlds right now that had a starting theme that seemed completely different, and then there's parts of some worlds where they feel like they over-use. world/level development can be immensely hard to choreograph and lots of skill/time must be put into it. but places like Mirage's desert areas and empyrea's grass fields, two completely different looking areas, but level design, somewhere the same. (I love empyrea's grass fields when I came across it. so gorgeous.) But with that said, I think delving back a bit to older ideas wouldn't be such a bad idea for a time being, but still be different in ways. For instance, Grizzleheim is built off of a very celtic feel to it, celtic and nordic. (More Nordic). But Grizzleheim/Wintertusk had very disputably the BEST looks, graphics, feeling, and complete immersion above all other worlds. it's not my favorite world but something about Grizzleheim's looks and even the soundtracks within the worlds just gave you goosebumps and felt really calm and relaxed. soothing music and a breathtaking design to it. I don't honestly know what other's would agree on about this but old Norse gods like Thor, Loki, Odin, Skadi. Norse gods would be put in, maybe look like the bears in Grizzleheim as an extension world, delving deeper into it's lore. We have Greek gods, and a Celtic or Norse looking world and the spell "Hammer or Thor" already, would make some sense if we delve into that kind of history too.

Thank you~

Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
I'd love to see another world thats based off a city, like Berlin or Stockholm. I dont know how they would flesh it out, but it would be cool.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Emiawsome on Mar 9, 2020 wrote:
I'd love to see another world thats based off a city, like Berlin or Stockholm. I dont know how they would flesh it out, but it would be cool.
I know you mean a more modern version but i don’t think KI would actually add that since there is marleybone

Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
Worlds

Articalian
Info: a world that is and entire Artic. There the Northern Arctic and a Southern Arctic. Made up of igloos and its inhabitants are Penguins, Polar bears and Reindeer

Tundaris
Info: a world full of mountains covered in permafrost covered pine trees and cabins. This is where the Snow owls and Arctic foxes reside along with Snow wolves.

Glacia
Info: the most magical of the ice worlds is where the spirits reside along with elves and snowmen. This is where many from Marylebone come to explore along with practicing students of ice.

World Civilians
Winter Spirits
Reindeer
Snow wolves
Snow foxes
Snow owls
Polar bears
Penguins

Main Quest Givers
Farrah Rimeice (Spirit)
Elouise Snowfeather (Snow owl)
Kristof Coldsnap (Spirit)
Marzipan Perriwinkle (Arctic fox)
Brecken Bluefoot (Penguin)
Faustian Frozenclaw (Polar bear)
Jack Frostfall (Spirit)
Ronan Icebreath (Polar bear)

Villains
Evil Snow elves
Evil Seals
Evil Polar bears
Evil Spirits
Evil Snowmen
Evil Reindeer
Evil Snow wolves

Prominent Villains
Krampus
Lucky Snowdrop (Snow elf)
Bellamy Peppermint (Snow spirit)
Frosty Ice-bringer (Snowman)
Cassius Coldcatcher (Snow spirit)
Gallivant Snow-farer (Polar bear)
Sir Archifelle Flipperton (Seal)
Randolf Redsnout (Reindeer)

Main Villain
Snow Queen Elisif Blackfrost

Lore
The three worlds of Ice, Myth and Death broke off and shared power with Grizzleheim. The Grizzlies brethren the Polar bears took over the three worlds after their creation only to be stopped by its naitive inhabitants. Some turned against the bear folk while others accepted them. The winter foxes, snow owls and penguins had no problems assimilating however the others did not. Queen Elisif was angered by their willingness to comply with the foreigners. Her kingdom of snow and ice being disrupted by the bears and the change of heart from some of her spirits. In retaliation, the Queen plans to take over all of the spiral. So now the young wizard who saved The Spiral must now fight against her forces and cleanse the three worlds once and for all of evil before the Queen can harvest the power of the sleeping titan and veil of the worlds in ice.
—————

Big fan of Ice (Grizzleheim) and would love to see this idea in game

Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
Worlds

Articalian
Info: a world that is and entire Artic. There the Northern Arctic and a Southern Arctic. Made up of igloos and its inhabitants are Penguins, Polar bears and Reindeer

Tundaris
Info: a world full of mountains covered in permafrost covered pine trees and cabins. This is where the Snow owls and Arctic foxes reside along with Snow wolves.

Glacia
Info: the most magical of the ice worlds is where the spirits reside along with elves and snowmen. This is where many from Marylebone come to explore along with practicing students of ice.

World Civilians
Winter Spirits
Reindeer
Snow wolves
Snow foxes
Snow owls
Polar bears
Penguins

Main Quest Givers
Farrah Rimeice (Spirit)
Jack Frostfall (Spirit)

Villains
Evil Snow elves
Evil Seals
Evil Polar bears
Evil Spirits
Evil Snowmen
Evil Reindeer
Evil Snow wolves

Prominent Villains
Krampus

Main Villain

Lore
The three worlds of Ice, Myth and Death broke off and shared power with Grizzleheim. The Grizzlies brethren the Polar bears took over the three worlds after their creation only to be stopped by its naitive inhabitants. Some turned against the bear folk while others accepted them. The winter foxes, snow owls and penguins had no problems assimilating however the others did not. Queen Elisif was angered by their willingness to comply with the foreigners. Her kingdom of snow and ice being disrupted by the bears and the change of heart from some of her spirits. In retaliation, the Queen plans to take over all of the spiral. So now the young wizard who saved The Spiral must now fight against her forces and cleanse the three worlds once and for all of evil before the Queen can harvest the power of the sleeping titan and veil of the worlds in ice.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
I love how a lot of these ideas were used in the second and even third arc!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2020
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
garethoforcny12345 on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:
i think an outer space world with aliens
Empyrea can be counted as one such world

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
How about they make Darkmoor a world, and add a shortcut to the dungeons in case someone would like to do the dungeons?
Plot-wise, I'm not sure, but the Shadow scholar, Velma, could guide you through the world, as she is originally from Darkmoor.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
A planet themed world where you can travel between planets for quests

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
a world where we shrink into micro organisms.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
I would love to see a 2d world or one that brings us back to fhe days of 32 bit and 16 bit or perhaps a world where the spiral opens up a special door to cross overs like perhaps partnering with Square to bring Dragon quest/Final Fantasy/ Mana series to the spiral and being able to do exclusive quests. Might be too much of an expense but a thought.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
It's not particularly magical, but it would leave lots of room for creativity. A heavily space-themedworld would intrigue me. We already have unstable and dangerous shadow magic. Would be interesting to see themes such as dark matter and dark energy elegantly woven into the game. Would love to quest in a pitch black starry-space-themed world. And, duh, rockets.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2020
I think that it would be incredibly intriguing to explore a world that has been destroyed, and it's up to your wizard to stop whatever threat remains there.

Perhaps there are still some civilians on that world that are in need of rescue?

What if there's a danger on that world that could possibly spread to another world?

Maybe it's up to your wizard to help rebuild that world?

It's an idea that I find very interesting, and I think that a lot of other people would find it interesting as well.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
1. I would like to see maybe a Native-American influenced world. This would probably be Jaki's home world where the main creatures are squirrels, rabbits, hamsters, and ground hogs? I imagine the world having a peaceful fall setting.

2. This is kind of a bad idea.. but what if there was an extension to darkmoor. I would say maybe a shorter world extension about 5 levels. However, I think there should be another place for there to be mobs, and bosses instead of it just being in the main area of Castle Darkmoor. I have been thinking of the setting and characters of course being similar to our beloved dungeon.

3. Now this is a cool idea! Wizards exploring different planets in our Milky Way galaxy! I could imagine this world having a Empyrea influence to it's characters. I think it would be cool to no only have fantasy worlds in our amazing game, but to also have worlds that reflects our universe!

4. Speaking of "fantasy" what if we had a world that is full of fairytales! From Cinderella to Jack and the Beanstalk wizards can explore the world of a fantasy. Quests would be so much fun for us. Not only fighting these cool bosses (villains) but also experiencing a fairytale storyline.

5. ITALY XD

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
#1 - A world based on the many novels of Jules Verne's and his steampunk ideas. Celestia has a little bit of the steampunk aspect, but it is mostly based on atlantis.

#2 - I would like a side world based on the mythological place Cockaigne - the land of plenty where food never runs short. We heard that the gobbler world was overtaken by the witches. lets go there and rescue the gobblers and relocate them to the land of never ending pies, meals that fly into your mouth, and trees made of cheese.

SuperHero101

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
I've been thinking for a few months now on a world full of of vampires and werewolves... I'll be honest, Darkmoor was very cool! But, it's ad how my favorite night creatures are only part of a 2 hour dungeon... I really want to see a world where vampires and werewolves are fighting and we have to solve it to bring peace between them? Or something you can discover but I REALLY wish to see world on vampires and werewolves!

I was also thinking maybe of seeing something in Aquila where that two headed dragon is? You said it was guarding the tree that holds the Golden Apple from the story of Aphrodite and I LOVE Aphrodite. I swear she's my ruling Goddess! LOL! I love love! Anyway! I was also hoping maybe to see Hera and Athena an Eris to follow the story of the Trojan War maybe??? Or maybe the story of Heracles (Hercules) and when he took a golden apple from the tree? That sounds fun too! And let the quest come from Professor Cyrus Drake I love doing quests for him! LOL! Total crush on that character

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 118 ~Esmee Deathblood, Lvl 42 ~Jacqueline Lifefriend, Lvl 42, ~Isabella Fairytail, Lvl 35 ~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 35

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
Hello there!
Wizard101's history really intrigues me, and I'm excited to hear about the new worlds to come.
To get straight to the point, I have a couple ideas:

New Arc:
An alumni of Ravenwood comes back from a voyage across the spiral and sought to find the worlds that were too far out to be pulled into the spiral after the mainlands were destroyed by the titans in the era of creation. This alumni represents a young Merle Ambrose, but it so happens that it IS Merle Ambrose from the past. Merle Ambrose makes quick work to silence him. In this New Arc the secrets of Merle Ambrose's origins will be unveiled as you set off in search of this world that this alumni came from, the world lost in void . . . with a 'younger' spiral?

I think the best worlds would be ones that would let up some information about Wizard101's past and complete holes in it's history. Let players view knowledge crystals throughout their quests in this new world and find out what happened back then and who this Merlin spin-off is.

New World:
Spirit Realm
It was shown in Mooshu when you had to fight a boss in the spirit realm. I would like to see more of this 'spirit realm', maybe it could incorporate itself into the new arcs to come! We might even get to see Malistaire . . . but due to a grave danger he needs to be revived and work with all of the scholars in Ravenwood to complete a process that could open up the spirit realm (I made that up on the fly).

Not much is known about the origin of the original spells (rank 1 spells). What if there was a world somewhere in the spiral or outside of it that taught all the schools of magic, but with the primal generations that embodied the schools. Fire would be taught by the firecat, ice would be taught by the ice beetle and so on. In this world you could maybe incorporate spellements.

Themed Worlds:
Black Plague
World War I & II (too controversial but decided to share anyways)
Genghis Khan
Stone Age (this is not zafaria)

I think it would be REALLY interesting to see an alien threat to the spiral. Something that has no origin FROM the spiral, but outside of it. It could bring up a lot of opportunities for new arcs, new worlds, new characters. These are just my ideas.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
toddstairs on Mar 19, 2020 wrote:
Worlds

Articalian

Tundaris

Glacia

World Civilians
Winter Spirits
Reindeer
Snow wolves
Snow foxes
Snow owls
Polar bears
Penguins

Main Quest Givers
Farrah Rimeice (Spirit)
Jack Frostfall (Spirit)

Villains
Evil Snow elves
Evil Seals
Evil Polar bears
Evil Spirits
Evil Snowmen
Evil Reindeer
Evil Snow wolves

Prominent Villains
Krampus

Main Villain

Lore
Interesting idea but sort of similar to what Polaris is lol

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Maybe a world that is completely under the sea!!!! With mermaids? That sounds amazing! :) I've been all over the spiral and under the sea in a few worlds, but... I haven't seen a mermaid kingdom... And we could add Sea Unicorns but actually make them Have a Unicorn head and a fish body...Make them ACTUALLY Sea Unicorns? I really like this idea hehe

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
toddstairs on Mar 19, 2020 wrote:
Worlds

Articalian

Tundaris

Glacia

World Civilians
Winter Spirits
Reindeer
Snow wolves
Snow foxes
Snow owls
Polar bears
Penguins

Main Quest Givers
Farrah Rimeice (Spirit)
Jack Frostfall (Spirit)

Villains
Evil Snow elves
Evil Seals
Evil Polar bears
Evil Spirits
Evil Snowmen
Evil Reindeer
Evil Snow wolves

Prominent Villains
Krampus

Main Villain

Lore
I do like that idea! However, I think that this world is very close to the Polaris theme

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
can you do another set of school based dorms( make the fire one better please like a volcano or something) but this time include a sun school dorm, a star school dorm, a moon school dorm, shadow school dorm, and even maybe a monstrology dorm.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
*Merle Ambrose calls you*

Planet Ocelyn

You get to talk to him and he gives you a new quest,
''You collect parts from all around the spiral, at the end of that quest you go to the arcanum to build a rocket ship. When you completed the task, and the rocket ship is in the arcanum, you can travel to the new world. Once you are in the rocket ship you can see upon azteca, you see where the meteorites come from.. Once you are on the new world there live creatures that have build a whole city. And from there your journey continues."