Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2017
id personally like to see a world based on a movie i like called tron legacy
enemies would be storm cuz of how they look in the movies and they would look like the players with the orange neon glow the main boss could be clue and head master could be the guy that clue was based off of plus daft punk the djs from the club seen with zeus could be a cool quest and the mount could be a tron bike or car pets could be a mini version of the players in full gear even a new weapon could be used the thowing rings they use in the tron games

this would be so cool

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I would love to see Cool Ranch from P101 added to the W101 saga.

With "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find" them bringing cinematic magic into the 1920s, I'd LOVE to see a 1920s New York Type of world. Perhaps one of the Monsters/Boss there was the inspiration for the Stormzilla spell.

Celestia managed to capture both the Atlantis and Steampunk esthetics quite nicely. Perhaps a world based on 1950s SciFi.

A Flinstones type world... Though Azteca does do the dinosaur motif already.

A Comic book/Superhero world, but one where the heroes have been defeated and the Villains (untied by Mallistaire and Morganthe of course) have taken over.

Add my vote to seeing the homeworlds of Professors Drake, Falmea, and Greyrose.

This could be added to any of the above ideas, but I would like to see the homeworld of People. Where do Shelus Gruffheart, Prospector Zeke, all of us wizards come from.

One last thing, this may not be the post for it but, It always strikes me as off when one of the NPCs states that "We don't use magic here, like you wizards do." Then every battle has the opponents using the same spells we've been taught. Just my two cents.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I'd also like to see a world similar to Grizlehiem & Wintertusk, not the same setting but a side quest world. One that a low level wizard can start in and needs to keep coming back to as they progress.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I have another idea for a world in mind, where the world is on an ocean, very very similar to Celestia, but on the surface. Where people live on small atolls and floating villages. There has been reports of a strange amount of whirlpools appearing in the ocean, and sudden change in the tides! These whirlpools and tides scared away fishers and sailors around the area, and there may be something behind these strange events.

I feel like this world could be suitable for Pirate101 also!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A fairy tale world! ( Almost typed fairy tail )

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
Area51Alien on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
I would love to see Cool Ranch from P101 added to the W101 saga.

With "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find" them bringing cinematic magic into the 1920s, I'd LOVE to see a 1920s New York Type of world. Perhaps one of the Monsters/Boss there was the inspiration for the Stormzilla spell.

Celestia managed to capture both the Atlantis and Steampunk esthetics quite nicely. Perhaps a world based on 1950s SciFi.

A Flinstones type world... Though Azteca does do the dinosaur motif already.

A Comic book/Superhero world, but one where the heroes have been defeated and the Villains (untied by Mallistaire and Morganthe of course) have taken over.

Add my vote to seeing the homeworlds of Professors Drake, Falmea, and Greyrose.

This could be added to any of the above ideas, but I would like to see the homeworld of People. Where do Shelus Gruffheart, Prospector Zeke, all of us wizards come from.

One last thing, this may not be the post for it but, It always strikes me as off when one of the NPCs states that "We don't use magic here, like you wizards do." Then every battle has the opponents using the same spells we've been taught. Just my two cents.

Steven Ghoststalker
About the thing on where Shelus Gruffheart, Zeke, and us wizards... It is said when you are summoned in the beginning of the game before you customize your own character, Gamma asks who they have summoned and where from, and Merle states "A very, very distant realm...My goodness! On a world that does not even believe in magic!"

This is clearly stating we're at least from the Milky Way, and it is under the assumption that we are from Earth.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
not just a world but a mini saga, with worlds matching each player school, going back in time basically to when the ancients still roamed, and the schools were new

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Lem27 on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:
About the thing on where Shelus Gruffheart, Zeke, and us wizards... It is said when you are summoned in the beginning of the game before you customize your own character, Gamma asks who they have summoned and where from, and Merle states "A very, very distant realm...My goodness! On a world that does not even believe in magic!"

This is clearly stating we're at least from the Milky Way, and it is under the assumption that we are from Earth.
That'd still be a cool world to add

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
I've got a sweet spot for worlds based off of mythology and different cultures, so more of those would be super fun! Perhaps a world based on Polynesian culture and mythology?

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
LafChill on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.
I've watched some of the "roll call" wizard101 commercials, and one of them was on Prof. Baelstrom. As I recall they said he was from Marleybone. I could be wrong though. Maybe they would make a new storyline for that world (if they add it) where it talks about Prof. Baelstrom leaving that world and living in MarleyBone with his family. Who knows? That world would be fun of excitement!!!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
leapardcat on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
I've got a sweet spot for worlds based off of mythology and different cultures, so more of those would be super fun! Perhaps a world based on Polynesian culture and mythology?
I could see that potentially being a side quest adventure in Celestia, or maybe it could be incorporated into Pirate101 somehow.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I'm really hoping we'll get to visit Albion, the world where Montrologist Burke is from.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2016
This may have been said already in some fashion, but what if you got to go through different players homes to save them from monsters?Some players have already been describing world ideas similar to this but it was also what popped up in my head first. Also it would be cool if you almost Came out of the players computer (Miniature) And though I think at some point it would be good for you to see the player but I don't think the player should see you. Anyway that's my idea

Survivor
Nov 04, 2016
What if there was a world full of fairies and magical creatures in a forest or something.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2016
Well i wouldn't necessarily wouldn't want a new world but i have an interesting idea. I have never made it to the worlds where you meet the newest main bad guy. The chain was malistare, then morganthe, then this new guy. Apparently this new guy is a like a deity of the shadows. However Merle Ambrose is the master of Light. I would like have a boss fight based around him. I think i t would be fun partly because the pupil has risen to challenge the teacher, and the other part being that he is proficient in all of the "Light" schools. So it would be interesting lore wise and combat wise. It's just my opinion but it would be interesting to see it.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
How about a world made of stars. With beings made of pure light, Comet monsters for fire astreoid monsters as ice.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
I would imagine that Ancient time where Wizard City from. I would call Ancient Wizard City. Where it from and how made Wizard city or even Found world that in wizard city. I probably think that Side world?

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
MagnustheDemon on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Well i wouldn't necessarily wouldn't want a new world but i have an interesting idea. I have never made it to the worlds where you meet the newest main bad guy. The chain was malistare, then morganthe, then this new guy. Apparently this new guy is a like a deity of the shadows. However Merle Ambrose is the master of Light. I would like have a boss fight based around him. I think i t would be fun partly because the pupil has risen to challenge the teacher, and the other part being that he is proficient in all of the "Light" schools. So it would be interesting lore wise and combat wise. It's just my opinion but it would be interesting to see it.
The main enemy of the third quest chain is the final being responsible for the creation of the spiral, Grandfather Spider. He is meant to be the creator of Shadow Magic, and represents Chaos. He of course actually WANTS to destroy the spiral, unlike Malistare (who really only wanted his dead wife back) and Morganthe (who wanted to re-create it in her image). And if you have completed Part 2 of Khrysalis or at least made it through the Hive, then you've already met him.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
The Lore Keeper on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
I'm really hoping we'll get to visit Albion, the world where Montrologist Burke is from.
In Pirate101, it is said that Albion is part of Marleybone in a companion promotion quest.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
I'd love to visit the Pirate101 worlds of Skull Island, Monquista (since the Monquistans are already in game in Azteca), Cool Ranch, and Valencia in Wizard101. Aquila is already in Wizard (though its not that big), and I would love to see the homeworlds of the Gobblers and Kroks, plus the homeworld of Professor Greyrose. I assume that Professor Drake is from Dragonspyre (due to the Five B.O.X.E.S event), Professor Falmea is from Avalon (considering to of the NPCs in the Fire Elf Village in Avalon look fairly similar to Professor Falmea), and Professor Balestrom is from Marleybone (also due to the Five B.O.X.E.S event). Also, maybe there opposites to all of the current worlds on the spiral? We know Headmaster Ambrose came from Avalon along with Gamma, and that Dworgyn is originally from Darkmoor, but what about the Trees? We know that Mortis, the Death Tree came from Darkmoor but where did the others come from?

Survivor
Aug 18, 2017
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

This was my favorite ideal, Maybe this could be where the gobblers are from! The evil witches lured the gobblers with candy houses and they were trapped to be eaten. But our wizard steps in to stop it, sounds like a familiar story doesn't it? I can see candy themed spells TOO!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
You have done a great job up thru Mirage. The next world should be on mars through a teleporter and strange martian robots and strange critters. And friendly martians that guide you to restore mars to a nice place again.

Or the 1800's here in the old west. Yeah the old west would be fun. All the classic outlaws and hero's would be there.

Kaitlyn Frostbringer

Survivor
May 14, 2011
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
a world i think would be cool is a icy world always ice in the world

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
Maybe add in Skull Island from Pirate101 even though it may be out-of-theme for Wizard101, but it'd be a perfect challenge for Death wizards if it were based off of Death wizards.

If that were to be added in to Wizard101, I'd quest everyday all day just to be able to gain access there. xD

I think many would enjoy it since many players of Wizard101 also play Pirate101 and would like to have a cross-over

I think it would inspire Pirate101 players to also join Wizard101 if they haven't already.

Another idea I had is similar to AwesomeWizard1337: "I would imagine that Ancient time where Wizard City from. I would call Ancient Wizard City. Where it from and how made Wizard city or even Found world that in wizard city. I probably think that Side world?"

I would love to find out the origin of Wizard City by a side world including the entire truth and past of Wizard City.

I think many would enjoy it. I would personally LOVE it, I think everyone else would too, lol.
-Sarah Night (Death) ( ゚▽゚)/