Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
a world with walking cheeseburgers nuggets fries gravy cetchup and cookies! maybe even gummy bears sour worms gummy fish gummy worms gummy dogs? pizza on legs and garlic bread and some pasta apples and soup mmmm

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
a world with walking cheeseburgers nuggets fries gravy cetchup and cookies! maybe even gummy bears sour worms gummy fish gummy worms gummy dogs? pizza on legs and garlic bread and some pasta apples and soup mmmm

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
How about we go "down the rabbit hole" for a world based on Alice's adventures in Wonderland. Morganthe would make a perfect "red" queen.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Alright, Prepare for a long post:
There should be a world called Futura. It's very very advanced in the spiral and filled with large futuristic skyscrapers in the dark starry night, with very dark streets with neon lights and neon lights along the large skyscrapers, In the center of the city, there is a HUGE skyscraper known very famous among the spiral as "Futurian Scraper," a famous Spiral Arena. Anyways, now to the plot:
Merle Ambrose sends you to Futura to fight in the Wizard101 Championship Duel, unaware of the true danger. You explore the city at first, and you suspect something is strange. You finish the tournament, but before you leave, the Futurians beg for help. The Tournament was just a test to see who could save their city, from a secret guild of Morganthe Servants. You must explore the city, and be-rid it of this giant guild of morganthe worshipers, defeat the 7 sisters (leaders of this guild), and find their secret guild lair that holds morganthe's gems of darkness. But the guild lair enterance could be closer then you think. (My idea is behind the last championship winners' picture portrait in the hall of fame, (he is secretly part the leader of the guild, and you rematch him in his strong gear with way more health.)
You unlock very futuristic clothes, and possibly a portal-like gun, (A gun that looks like the portal gun from portal 2) that shoots electricity blasts of other schools.
The 7 sisters can be of all of the schools, who look similar to Mithraya, (Sun Goddess from Celestia)
Once you save the city, you return to wizard city with the trophy (furniture item like wysterian trophy,) and you tell merle ambrose about you're adventures.
I havent thought of the main bosses, badges, or area names yet.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
sarah230804 on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
The food theme is interesting. Are we ever gonna get to see Candyland?
Isn't that where Professor Greyrose (.and I'm guessing the Gobblers) is from?
I think it would be kinda awesome to see houses made of gingerbread and candy-cane and lollipop trees. And maybe a Gummy Bear Pet to go along with the world?
What about a CAT world? Marlybone was a DOG world...I think it's only fair...

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
ivan217 on Jan 12, 2009 wrote:
yeah and on dragonspire we should keep level in up i am grandmaster already and i want more health and mana and spells :)
Not to mention more powerful cloths!
We need more fun worlds where we can fight by ourselves.
I would like each world to be smaller oe divided in half and level us up 5 levels instead of 10.
When we have gotten to level 100 I would like to see a world of level 101 and it should be nothing but fun with secret places to find and pets you can only get there and they hatch only with another level 101 pets. How ever it is done we should be able to do it by our selves and just have some crazy silly fun. After the last two worlds I could use some crazy silly fun now. Mercy!
Mattie

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
I think there should be a minigame where its like Chess and tournements and things for it then who ever wins the tournement gets 10,000 crowns

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Hmm, how about a predatory bird-themed world? It could be called Valiance and feature eagles, hawks, falcons, vultures, and wizards could fly in the sky, similiar to swimming in Celestia. :D

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
hey i was thinking and i thout for the new world we can go to earth and recrute new wizards to help us firht morganth ( sorry for the misspelled words ). i think we shoud go to the school the young wizards go to and we start to see morganth and she is trying to stop us to get anoth wizards to stop her. we have nomler cloes and pens that thern in to wands i just think we need tohave a major update we not in the 19 centery. so do you like it and add on.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
Ki should add a world thats all underground tunnels and you fight worms and crazy rabbit things and stuff

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
gogodrummer on Aug 15, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a Sea World! Where you'd have to battle like the Loch Ness Monster-type sea monsters and you'd have to have a special Sea Suit to go there becaus it's UNDER WATER! It could be a sunken island that was once on the surface of the ocean, and then long ago was crashed down to the sea floor where no one could inhabit it. It could be the cyclops cloud castles that fell and splashed into the ocean and formed one big under water place, with fish with deadly poisons and spells to battle! Special Sea Cards could be used and there could be Sea Pets and ocean-like creatures! Please expand this I dea!
There is already a sea world which is Celestia.
And wizards can breath underrwater

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I think there should be a reverse world. Like the school of Ravenwood but it was a school of dark magic.And Morganthe is the Headmisstress of the school.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
I would love to have a world that can tranfuse pirate101 and wizard101.
Something like Abandoned pirate ship. Thatd be cool.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
acreteza land of dinosaurs! (i read the desription)

sarah lifepetal

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
hmmm now that they've made an aztec world im happy BUT.... i would say maybe a world based off of the middle east (the cat from wysteria looks like she would live there so whatever she called it) Russia would be another good one. it could be a ice world finally! also australia based world... KANGAROO MOUNTS!!! and koala bear pets lol would be awesome please!! Who wouldn't want to ride a kangaroo? and koalas are adorable so boom instant popularity lol best world ever!!! oh and boomerang as a wand haha fun

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Hmm, what could be after Azteca?
Hmm, I think there should be a world called Germania, a German themed world, almost like Avalon, since it is a neighboring world to Germania. However, an evil fairy queen and her best friend, an evil warlord princess, had teamed up with Morganthe and has brought Malistare back to life, however he is kind now, along with his wife and will guide you. (Remember in Dragonspyre, he only did all of the destruction to find power to bring his wife back to life.) Also, in Germania, there is a white castle (Similar to the famous castle in Germany) that the 10 princesses live.They were corrupted and, in order to be uncorrupted, they must be defeated.
When you come into the world, you see Malistare. He tells you to come

Malistare: Hello, there is something i must tell you. I remember everything! Morganthe has revived me, however she had no chance of corrupting me. You must defeat the princess warlord, Hannah Sunspear, and the evil fairy queen, Emily ShadowStaff,
and the 10 princesses, in order to uncorrupt them and save Germania!
You are then told to go into Maria Fireflame's fort.

The bosses:
Maria FireFlame
30,000 health CHEAT: Every time you put a shield on yourself, she says "HAHAHA! You'll need someone else's help to get a shield!" and casts a spell that removes the shield you put.
She is Rank 14. Minions: Fireflame warrior (The fireflame warriors look like the females in dragonspyre, except they aren't ghosts.)
Izzy Iceshadow
60,000 health CHEAT: When you heal yourself, she does a Colosus on you and says, "Healing isn't allowed. Punishment:Cololsus!
Minions: Snow cats (They are like the storm cats in Avalon but different colors)
Gianna StormThistle
20,000 health CHEAT: When you do a storm convert she says "Converts on me ain't gonna work!" and removes it.
Minions: Sprite servants (They look like the fairy queens in Unicorn Way.)
To be continued... because i have no more characters left
Chelsea Stormthistle 40 stor

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Maybe one of the worlds that were mentioned as the places some of the oponnents came from in the wysteria tournament. Like polerous, mirage and weirwood. I hope this at least taken into consideration!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I think there should be a world completely based on Greek and roman time with demigods and the gods such as Zeus , Poseidon , Hades, and Athena, and the other Olympian gods, i think it would be cool to find out if i was a demigod in the game.
Also if not that there could be a world based of complete sword play and stuff, a minor world like grizzlehiem and wysteria, where everything we get there is sword based.

Survivor
May 04, 2012
From my knowledge of wizard101 worlds mentioned, I think the world of the storm lord is coming soon. Perhaps Mirage is it. The story between the giants, dragons, and storm lords facinated me, and we already got dragonspyre and wintertusk, so why not the home of the storm lords? Like the spell it comes from the sky, so I wish that we would be walking on clouds and lighting bolts would come out of nowhere. Plus there would be cloud people too, and a lightning bolt wand! Yes!

And maybe the world after is maybe morgarathe's homeland? Where it is very dark and it would be the end of the morgarathe story, and it would look like a dark and scary version of wizard city, with boarded up houses and you would fight her parents and the monsters would be ghosts and all that. It would be awesome! :)

Really I cant wait for the next world

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
I have an idea to do a world like monquista in pirate101 or do skull island it would be cool

by felipe123e

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I don't know if anyone said this but, a wild west world. this would easily bring different clothing items, wands and all the NPC's could be desert animals like a jackal, we already have horse mounts and the commons of this world could be a big desert town, the main quest starts off in the jail, criminals have been set free and are running a muck, the world is in chaos, the enemies could be scorpions and lizards, hence where the scorpion balance spell originated from. i cannot think of a name for this world but i am sure it would fit in well with the rest of the planets in the spiral.

Hero
May 02, 2009
spartan99987 on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
I don't know if anyone said this but, a wild west world. this would easily bring different clothing items, wands and all the NPC's could be desert animals like a jackal, we already have horse mounts and the commons of this world could be a big desert town, the main quest starts off in the jail, criminals have been set free and are running a muck, the world is in chaos, the enemies could be scorpions and lizards, hence where the scorpion balance spell originated from. i cannot think of a name for this world but i am sure it would fit in well with the rest of the planets in the spiral.
Technically that world already exists in pirate101 and goes by the name of Cool Ranch, and there's scorpions, skeletal cowboys, sky snakes and bloodbats alike.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
Morgrim Deathshade on Mar 29, 2009 wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
they are adding that right now lol

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
A... tv movie and video game world how 'bout that

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
flash33 on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
Technically that world already exists in pirate101 and goes by the name of Cool Ranch, and there's scorpions, skeletal cowboys, sky snakes and bloodbats alike.
Ah, i don't play pirate101 forgive me for this.