Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
I think thats a great idea for a new world

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
I'd love to see some different worlds:

1. A futuristic, space-themed world with lots of interesting buildings.

2. A world based on mythology off Ancient Greece and Rome- there'd be a labyrinth that you have to navigate, gladiator arenas, etc.

3. A world like our own, except we're very small. In order to reach this world, you would have to go through a shrinking ray/portal that makes you the size of an ant. You'd have to battle small bugs and navigate giant blades of grass in order to find a certain object for the scientist who sent you there in the first place.

Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
wizardrokz on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Hi moniney/Monica WyrmHeart!

I liked your idea, it's different then the rest. However, I suggest instead of the American Revolution, it could be the Owl revolution, based on the American Revolution? Maybe the world could be the world which Gamma comes from? The world theme could be trees or historic looking villages in the forest? The world could also have two sides or sections with maybe 4 areas to each section?

Instead of the traditional people, it would have people based on those people. And throughout the world, your trying to bring peace to the two sides. In the end you do, but the people you defeat on the way, could be intruders from another world, giving the opportunity for ANOTHER world!!!

I would keep the mounts and cloths and weapons.
This world could be at any time in the spiral, i also think it should be called owlport.
o. o I agree. That would be a totally epic world. You should send that to KI.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
This world is going to be basic on a world where storm lord is from. it going to be like ancient greek and have to do with the greek god but instead of god it'll be spirits or guardians. so there is this satyr who going to guide you through the world and places would be like cave of hades, temple of athena, river of posiedon... we are going to have to free the spirit and gets a weapon (like sword of king in avalon) but going to be different for each school.bosses are medusa, orthurs, celeberus, we save them form morganthe then they help us fight her and we'll team up with NPC then save the spirits.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
I think there should be a land that is a huge castle, like Erebor (the Lonely Mountain) from The Hobbit!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I just wanna know what you guys are thinking the next world after Azteca will be

Adam IronFlame Level 90 Fire Guy

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
kapp1 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
I just wanna know what you guys are thinking the next world after Azteca will be

From my immagination, I can picture Mirage being in Pirate101. As for Polaris, I am not sure. But what Kingsisle have done when Azteca wasnt released, we all thought it would have been Mirage or Polaris, but it was complete new world never mentioned before.. that is what I think will happen.

If we rely to the prophecy, maybe it would be a sky world, Empyrea, to answer the "the skies will fall," what happened in Azteca, so it wont be Empyrea, even if I hoped it would

As for the Greek Titan idea, I like it very much, but I dont think it would fit too much in the storyline. But I would really like it.

Personally, I agree with the ones who have had the idea of "Darkmor" or "Shadow Web." We will strike at Morganthe's home with the Council of Light.

From the quests I have done, I think that the ending in Azteca is perfect, as it gives us a little "" in our head, like a mystery - and that, I like very much.

I expect the next world being released close to May, June, July as each world gets released each 6 months.

I cannot wait for Kingsisle to release it and reveal us all Morganthe's secrets!

#popcicool7777777

Alejandro Watercloud - Admin.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
A world with insects and bugs, and everything is huge, so you feel like one

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Well I was thinking we could have a Mysterious World... Like Darkness everywhere. With Flying Nightmares or Death things... I think that would be very interesting.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Skies of Empyrea! (or just Empyrea)

~Chris

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
kapp1 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:

Christopher hawk here and the thing i am 100% right is i know that the army of light .by the way i think the world name might be empyria or something like that not 100% sure anyway heres the rest of my plan. anyway you could deafeat her in every world in the spiral and the newest world would be when she releases her rage. also remember when you first beggan you see merle ambrose walking in golem tower that could be were she is in wizard city also like i said merle ambrose actually moved? how about you have to follow morganthe or she gets minions on you also other people can watch just not help but in the hardest and newest world they can also how about after you defeat morganthe you could see the world shaking and then merle ambrose as you think would open a portal and say hurry! you dont know why but you do it anyway. it turns out it was malistare!!!!! also his wife and his two kids a perfect four boss round! also they could make it if you kill their kids first then they use wild bolt on you and starts to cheat. after that you could defeat malistare on the astroid coming toward all of the places in the spiral but just one of those.after that you know its ambrose and you come to him quickly and port there. you next go to every world and see the astroids so you have to save them once you go in each one which merle ambrose could give you the key to the one which has the astroids if you ever want to visit again. you must go to the tallest building before its to late you could be on on a timer or even better it could be a dungeon! so now you need to destroy all of the astroids and go to the tallest building. but to get them you need to defeat their boss but for azteca you need to defeat morganthe and malistare teamed up. they figure out all they needed was to team up and now you have to defeat just them at the same time. but wait you hear marching and a long sun rise you start to see shadows merle abrose was right he had a plan about them. morganthe and malistare laugh and say "we all will die and there is nothing to do for you have defeated me and malistare but once the astroids all of the villans youve ever destroyed will be back and youll be perished!try to stop me but fail because only one of my duplicits are right" you wonder what she means but then you see her spread out yet she is still a ghost " young wizard i have had this all planed you defeat i am a ghost astroid hurtiling toward your planet! i will be alive and every other thug or villan youve ever faced!" even if you defeat the right me nothing will stop the astroid! also malistare wont live! only me! all of the bosses youve ever defeated(army of light) get mad and attack morganthe at the same time the astroid becomes small and hits morganthe and malistare now you bring morganthe to justice in marleybone! you next need to find a cure for malistare and his family. and maybe the bosses youve ever defeated.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
i think the next world after azteca should be mirage. the world should be all balance.
it should include good people like:
  • Nalia Dunestrider .
  • Species like nalia's kind.
  • Efreets
  • The balance queen (judgment)
Bad people should include:
  • Morganthe
  • Morganthe's brother
  • Morganthe's companions
  • Balance minions
i will make a story for the world if you like it use it:
Alhazred calls you for an emergency in mirage he says that it is a world that morganthe and her companions are planning to find the secrets of balance magic to rule the spiral and force everyone to be on her side. He tells you to talk to merle ambrose about this. merle ambrose tells you that you have to go to that world and prevent morganthe from ruining the spiral and ruling it. so, he tells you to go and talk to Dalia Dunestrider in Wisterya to give you the spiral key to mirage (her world) when you go there you meet morganthe then she intimidates you and goes away. you try to prevent morganthe by discovering the secrets of sorcery and preventing her and her helpers from getting to the judgement and destroying her to know the secrets of sorcery. when you face the real morganthe you will get help from merle ambrose, gamma, and Alhazred in the duel with morganthe. when you defeat her, her spirit will go into ghost avalon or nightshade's graveyard (near bortis the death tree), then you will capture her spirit and drain all the powers from her and you will give the powers to merle ambrose. merle ambrose will treasure her powers for ever!

Hope you like the story

Fred Owlfinder, Archmage pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Hi, so here how it goes. After you complete Azteca, Ambrose calls you in and stuff he sends you to the edge of the spiral and at the mountain you see Morganthe but it not just her you see the 3 titans and Ambrose comes and gives you the sword of light. She banishes him away and you fight her and the titans
when you win, Ambrose comes in tells you to throw the sword of light at her and you do she falls off the mountain and you never see her again. Ambrose thanks you and leaves and the titans follow you to raven wood, Bartleby say he sorry for the first time he put them to slumber and he has to do it again he puts the titans asleep and you go to the commons and Ambrose thanks you and you get the headmaster of Ravenwood.

hope you like it!!!!

Cori fire fountain

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Most likely Polaris. I say this because it was mentioned in Zafaria. In Zafaria they talked about both Avalon and Zafaria. And we know that Avalon is out, and this latest world is now Azteca, so if you think about it Polaris is logical. But there's also other worlds mentioned through out the spiral that could be next. For example, the Cat in the Wysteria Tournament is from Mirage, which some people think that can be the next one, also in Wysteria, the fairy is from Weirdwood, that could be a posibility. We won't really know until it actually comes out, so my advice is to enjoy the game as it is, because I know that kingsisle knows what they're doing and will leave us in great pleasure. :)

**Ronan Darkshade**
**Lvl 86**
**Necromancer**
** Alto-Alto**

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
wizard 101 needs GUILD CREATION. i think it would be cool to have an army of wizards join together for one. (this would also get more mmo with guild fans to join).

summary: wizard 101 you need guilds it would keep me in to it for a wile.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
My idea is an underworld, it could hold a mismatch of all the worlds, with past monsters and bosses that you defeated already. You even have to fight malistaire again, but he's more powerful. Eventually you have to fight Morganthe who is trying to control the Death Titan and unleash an army of the dead into the spiral.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
robotdino123 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
Artemis- The Moon and The Hunt
Athena-War

sorry i had to correct you because i am a perfectionist and i am obsessed with greek mythology. My name is Athena, after the goddess.
lol i would have to say that too

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
Hamoon2000 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
i think the next world after azteca should be mirage. the world should be all balance.
it should include good people like:
  • Nalia Dunestrider .
  • Species like nalia's kind.
  • Efreets
  • The balance queen (judgment)
Bad people should include:
  • Morganthe
  • Morganthe's brother
  • Morganthe's companions
  • Balance minions
i will make a story for the world if you like it use it:
Alhazred calls you for an emergency in mirage he says that it is a world that morganthe and her companions are planning to find the secrets of balance magic to rule the spiral and force everyone to be on her side. He tells you to talk to merle ambrose about this. merle ambrose tells you that you have to go to that world and prevent morganthe from ruining the spiral and ruling it. so, he tells you to go and talk to Dalia Dunestrider in Wisterya to give you the spiral key to mirage (her world) when you go there you meet morganthe then she intimidates you and goes away. you try to prevent morganthe by discovering the secrets of sorcery and preventing her and her helpers from getting to the judgement and destroying her to know the secrets of sorcery. when you face the real morganthe you will get help from merle ambrose, gamma, and Alhazred in the duel with morganthe. when you defeat her, her spirit will go into ghost avalon or nightshade's graveyard (near bortis the death tree), then you will capture her spirit and drain all the powers from her and you will give the powers to merle ambrose. merle ambrose will treasure her powers for ever!

Hope you like the story

Fred Owlfinder, Archmage pyromancer
That is a good idea but remember now, you cant forget the song of creation and morganth's choir with the ancient aztecasaurs

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I like your guys ideas and yes the Polaris and Mirage and Weirdwood and all that but i think they should also make a type of world that includes some kind of battle. Plus the wizard should fight present Morganthe not just young Morganthe in Avalon but like fight her how she is plus the titans since we never meet them but the spells

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
mythology131313 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
That would be cool, It it would be easy and hard for myth and storm. (Myth prisims and resistance, Storm shields and boosts). I think KI should make wierwood and mirage. If you played Wysteria there are weird plants and you talk to Beatrice Wildwind and she says they are from her home world, Weirwood. Nalia Dunestrider said she was from a land called Mirage.
Gross1,

You have already been to the Weirwood, if you have been through or in Avalon. Do you remember THE WILD section that is after Caer Lyon? And whose to say that Wysteria wasn't known as Mirage, since all the shopkeepers are rabbits? During the quest for all four books on Wysteria, it was made known that land was purchased in order to make a non-magical school that rivaled Wizard City and Ambrose.

Something that would be weird is if Ambrose and Crisp are the parents of Morganthe and her that we battle in Ghost Avalon. That would explain a little about young Morganthe's desire to have anything to do with Forbidden Magic (the spells of Zafaria that Ambrose and the Council of Light once thought was too powerful) and after her apprenticeship failed, Ambrose chose Gamma over a person to be the one he entrusted his secrets to.

Timothy Pearlflower (Ice Archmage, Level 88) in the Zocalo

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
Zues? We already have storm lord.
Kingisle is looking for new things.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I am not trying to be rude but with people mentioning weirwood but weirdwood is actually a part of Avalon

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
wierdogirl101 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
I think this is a great idea. There currently is no world like Mirage or Weirwood. My thoughts on this is that Mirage could come after Azteca. Enemies for mirage could be:
  • Scarabs
  • evil black cats
  • rattlesnakes
  • scorpions
  • a thing not unlike a water or fire spirit except made from wind or sand
Good guys would be:
  • Cats like Nalia
  • Armadillos
The story with Mirage could be that an evil cat leader is forcing everyone to build huge monuments of him. Something like that.....
Weirwood is a different thing entirely. It could be available to anyone above level 30. it would be a forest type world on the very edge of Avalon but the once beautiful land is being corrupted by blight, an evil mist that is turning all the residence sad and evil. Good guys could be:
  • Beatrice
  • other Fairies
  • Mermaids
  • magical Faerie type creatures
Bad guys could be:
  • Red Caps
  • creatures that look like that thing on the "Dark Wind" spell
  • Myth Banshees that actually LOOK like the one on the spell
The people in Weirwood are trying to find "Judgement" and you have to help them. Judgement can restore order to their land, and later you find out she was kidnapped by a mysterious hooded figure, who turns out to be the wife of Malistare, and she walks off.
I sincerely love your ideas and think they're great but I notice that there's one small flaw in this plan. What happens. Now, I would love villains like these but the story has to be adapted to the Morganthe story-line or become a side world. I know that Kingsisle is probably thinking about making the next world Mirage or better yet (in my opinion) Polaris. These two worlds have been spoken of before and Kingsisle often leaves us tips to new worlds. For example, when the Zafarians talked of worlds called Avalon and Mirage. We know that Avalon came out. Though we also know that Polaris is another possibility. So let's take these into consideration. One of these two, in my opinion, would be one of the next world and it is the most logical response. Now we I might say worlds like Weirwood and worlds where other NPC's are from might eventually come out! Yet these might be side worlds with completely off topic story lines. I think these would be the best probabilities that things of this caliber would happen. Yet of course we will never know until Kingsisle actually decides to release these upcoming worlds. Now the only thing we can pretty much do is hope. We can hope our heads off and most of us, like me, already do! For now let us just have the most fun we can with our eleven spiral worlds. And as I leave this message that most likely took too many of my characters and I'm sorry I'm a bit of an author and I absolutely love to write. So I'll leave you off so that we can all think. I would also like to say that the part in Weirdwood where Sylvia Drake kidnaps the "Judgement" but it goes nowhere along with the story and that's one story that we really shouldn't change. So before I go (and this time I promise) I'll leave you off with one last thought topic and I'll start a discussion in the dorms too. So here it is! What comes after Morganthe! I have personally no ideas (and I always have ideas) and I want to know what you all think! Let us discuss this! Hope this helped!

"The mirror will break.
The sky will fall.
From the shadows I strike,
and the sky will fall!" ~ Morganthe

**Ronan Darkshade**
**Archmage Necromancer**
**Azteca**

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Let me just throw it out there, I have a feeling KI has already selected a world considering they aren't the company to sit around and hide their money in the bank. They aren't like apple. Just because Coleman is gone, doesn't mean this company will go downhill. (Reference to apply because their stock was over 500 in the stock market before Steve Jobs died and now its hovering around 450...)

Politics. Economics. Yay.