Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Add a connection through wizard101 to regularly use skull island and other areas from pirate 101

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
Daniel Beareyes on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
what about a world inhabited by gofers, rabbits, and snakes.
Just gophers and groundskeepers.

It would be called Caddyshakkia.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
Sneezypants05 on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
Just gophers and groundskeepers.

It would be called Caddyshakkia.
maybe

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
My idea for a world is Wonderland (like Alice in wonderland) I posted a big thing about it in the dorms main page with ideas and such. The world would be amazing to play in because it would be crazy and nonsensical!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
i think you should make a nother viking themed realm deside grizzlehime but you have to be level 100 to reach it. the storyline would be morganth did not die in krisalis and absorbed all the powers of the greatest wizards of our age including every one in the golden council. then she gose to the new world to seek out the great wizard bob the narwhal. you learn reports of this from mearl ambrose and head to the world to figure out what is going on. then when you arive you find the world is populated by narwhal men. then you learn morgant have sent legions of monsters to find bob the narwhal who is hiding so whare in the capitol narwhal village. you stop her and banish her to the far out reaches of the spiral known as the void. during this you learn how to use a new school of magic called time magic where you can summon creatures from the time vortex. i have a lote more idea right here New ice themed world because a lot of schools have a real based after there schools like darkmoor(death) or dragonspire(fire) Narwhal mount
Pirate101 crossover
More lower level quests for krockitopia
Make grizzlehime free or extend free to play area to fire cat ally and Cyclops Boulevard and Coleuses Avenue
Make the karckain place with the barracks when you buy the area
Add to mount Olympus with better gear drops
More low level spells and more high level spells
In the yuletide pack the gear is hockey themed and the pet is a team mascot for each scool like life is a duck.
Mining for gems at certain location in caves to gain common gems but rarer as you proceed in the game
make a Viking themed real beside grizzlehime
more options for names or creating your own name by typing it in
on the first week in February make a football pack filled with football armor and pet and a new mount like a football car.
More starter crowns for new accounts
Holiday giveaways like 4 free themed packs aka 2 nightmare and 2 harrowing nightmare packs

Survivor
Jun 16, 2014
Life wizard level 44

how about a home that is the world like wysteria and dragonspyre except all the enemies and npcs are not in it. along with that i have a idea for the one chance dungeons:
when you beat easy you get the housing items then you unlock medium and it adds a sigal to the housing item and hard adds the others to four. Afterward you do your dungeon for free and you do it all like that except it adds it so the difficulty can be changed on it.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
To be honest an atlantea underwater themed world would be nice. but since i farmed waterworks about 20 times, completed crab alley and got stuck in crustacean empire and the grotto when i was that lvl. I honestly dont really like underwater themes now. I think a Winter type world or Polar devoted to north or south pole would be nice. And like marleybone how there are the balloon cars, there will be sled type of things that get you to places.

Andrew Stormhunter lvl 90
Emma lvl 20

Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
Why not a world that it's like Wizard City with the schools but it has stronger spells then in Wizard City (technically a opposite of Wizard City) where Malistare is good and Ambrose is evil and everyone that was good is evil and everyone that was bad is good) just saying :) hope you add it. Brandon DragonSword .

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Jnightstone on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I think the next world will be a side world for level 35 players. It would start by getting a message when you turn level 35 from Lydia Greyrose, she says that she has dire news about her sisters! You see her, and she tells you that you must go to the world of Zoet, this world is made of pure candy. She also tells you that her sisters are fire wizards and lore in kids then eat them! But even worse they took on of her students! So you must go there and retrieve them and stop her sisters ones and for all!
You to the world and it has candy forests and chocolate pools, the people are gingerbread men (and ladies)

THE AREAS:
Candy Land- This is the commons area and has Prospector Zeke

Licorice Jungle- This is the first area you go and has the witches minions

Candy Cane Forest- You have to help a lumberjack build a bridge to the swamps

Chocolate Swamps- You have to stop a monster from eating a village of ginger bread men

Gumdrop Mountain- Dungeon, climb it to get the gate open to the lollipop meadow

Lollipop Meadow- this is home to the lollipixies but they are corrupted and you need to help them

Ice Cream Tundra- you need to get to the house in the center

The Ginger Bread House- this is a dungeon and is like a mansion with the student leading you to them The final boss would be the two sisters and you would rescue one of the Ravenwood students.

The Zeke quest would be find the Pinks, a pink M&M thing.

Thanks for reading, please ask any questions you have, I would be happy to answer, also say if you agree this would be a "Sweet" world.

Justin Nightstone
I like this idea a lot! A candy themed world would be really cool--it can be a mix of family-friendly with scary by making huge trolls out of chocolate and bosses with candy cane swords etc.

Plus, it could be a side world like wysteria/grizzlehiem

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
A good world in my opinion would be the opposite of wizard city. I would think something of like Arconnomintios. The world that happens after you distroy morganthe. The effect of her death create a shadow the pills a world into the land of shadows. Having to return to the normal realm the wizard hero goes to find the for peices of the map to repair the mirror of interpolation. When this happens you bring a new evil into the normal word.The evil of morganthe malistare are combined to create agromidan, he wants to to take the spiral and turn it inside out. This into duces a new system called equilibrium. The system that allows a move to be cast with a small chance of either skipping turns or healing. This will require a good amount of money on your side, but this is a new system that would take wizard101 to a new lvl

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Someone may have already pointed out my ideas listed below, so I apologize if so.
How about a medieval themed world, with many myth creatures I'm thinking, like the Minotaur, Bloodbat, and a new mob I think should be added along with this world, shining armor. For balance in this world, it would be living sandstorm. For death, fallen warrior. And NPCs would be Judgement, a Seraph, some princesses, knights, kings, queens, ect. The level required to go to this world should be around 40 - 50 and Professor Drake should give the quest, considering this world is mainly populated with myth creatures.

Anna Waterpetal level 32 wizard
(Apologies if my name pops up as annawaterpeatle. I had requested it to be changed to Mystic Rose because I made my account years ago =P)

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
SonicHero75075 on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:
Why not a world that it's like Wizard City with the schools but it has stronger spells then in Wizard City (technically a opposite of Wizard City) where Malistare is good and Ambrose is evil and everyone that was good is evil and everyone that was bad is good) just saying :) hope you add it. Brandon DragonSword .
Sort of like good vs evil sort of thing? I like the idea! Kind of like a flip flop, and it would be an interesting addition, especially for wizards who are exalted and don't really have anything to do.

Anna Waterpetal level 32 wizard
(Apologies if my name pops up as annawaterpeatle. I had requested it to be changed to Mystic Rose because I made my account years ago =P)

Survivor
May 23, 2013
Mezara wrote:
i agree i think there should be a graveyard like world full of undead and maybe some new ones
I agree too.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
It would be interesting having an underground world...

There should be world's where you travel from space to the underground in a single storyline.
It would be awesome to have a world from the Renaissance period. Maybe a world spread over islands in an endless sea. Maybe a world from the bronze age.
Or, a world from right now, in present times.

My idea, that I have developed the most, is an idea about a Marleybone type of world among the clouds; full of friendly inhabitants, flying machines, genius contraptions and fun times. It would be a world of the best inventors. Not necessarily a futuristic world, but the type of world from where the mechanical wings mount was created. A world during The Industrial Revolution type of thing. This world, among the clouds is home to millions of citizens. I think a world like this would be immensely successful.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Hope you will like my ideas
-Edward Thunder flame

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
I like the moon base idea a lot.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
I think a world like wintertusk would be cool like a snowey tundra and maybe the people of the world are used to it being summer but some sort of evil witch or wizard casted a cold spell over it and that could be the start of arch 3

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
think there should be a world connected more with south America, I think the commons are called Buenos santiagos, I think that's where glendeming was born and not born where Diego was. I think there should be area's like a bar and that should a be a vendor or potions that say things like; 500+ to health, this means that 500 health is restored, I think there should also be a humming birds humanoids.

I think these humming bird people should have sitting, dancing, and fighting animations, they should be included in everyday life in this south American themed world. I think they should have animations where they buy items in a the market area, which can be called Salvador aires or Salvador islands, I think these should be the story arc is beginning, there is a wedding of the northern duchess of northern chizil (pronounced chiz-zeal). she is white and is an owl, she resembles Athena in Aquila. then there should be king of chizil that is special, he has a red shiny throat, that is the sign of royalty in chizil.

anyway, this is an important event in the history of the spiral, even the queen of marlybone, queen Gwendolyn, the lady of the lake and even grandmother raven In a much smaller form. this event is suddenly ruined of a giant attack of pirates lords of the forbidden lands. wizards would have to go to rio pualo to then go into troggie territory, then the wizards would spend a good amount of time pleasing all seven troggie chiefs to get the seven parts of the map.

wizards would have to fight one of the pirate lords in the area, his health in 20 thousand,his cheat is that no wizard may have more than four blades on themselves and no one may use spells with the attack of over ten thousand or else his minion would revive him the instant he is dead the thing is that he drops part of a big key or scroll, then the area would be cleared, but the usual enemies such as troggies and some skeletal pirates are still there

I think those ideas would be really cool, I hope Ki reads

Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
It would be great to see a world riddled with nightmarish creatures and mystery. Something gothic and full of skeletons, vultures, crows, bats, spiders, witches, zombies, scarecrows, wraiths, ghosts, vampires, and ghouls as it's inhabitants . As for the landscape, i envision a forest of dead trees, darkness, fog, grey cloudy skies or black night sky with a large full moon reducing the dead trees to silhouettes, bogs, swaps, black lakes, caves, and barren wastelands. For architectural structures, I can imagine witchy cottages, medieval castles, underground tunnels lined with spider silk. In one of the dungeons in Grizzleheim's webwoods, there was a cave lined with spider silk and there were tunnels inside but it was gated off. I thought it looked amazing and that it should've been part of something greater than a dungeon. I'm not sure how a world like this could be woven into the storyline of the game, but I think this would be a bone-chilling adventure that other players could mutually appreciate. For the name,I see something along the lines of Cosmort (taking the root words for world and death), Shadow City, Netherworld, or The Dark Plains!

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
I always thought a futuristic sci-fi world would be really cool. Something similar to Starwars or Startreck. A combination of future technology and the force, or in this case magic. We could even has cyborg or robotic styled gear and different coloured light sabers as wands. There could even be some puns put into the story like "long ago in a place in the spiral far far away" A place that was lost to the rest of the spiral and has not been made contact with until now because of how far away it is from all the other worlds.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
How about worlds that are sorted by school? They have all the monsters in every world. Such as a death world. There would be skeletal pirates rotting fodders and loathsome creepers.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
I'm pretty sure the next world is Polaris.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
The Spiral is generally considered the entirety of existence, but since there is a sun and a moon and stars, it would make sense that just like Earth is just a planet, the Spiral is just the remains of a planet. Perhaps there could be other worlds, entire, unbroken worlds, or maybe another spiral because of other titans that had other wars. The schools in Wysteria were Ember, Frost, Tempest, Chaos, Earth, Spirit, and Equilibrium. Maybe the Ember titans had a conflict with the Frost and Tempest titans on another world, and Wysteria learned that magic.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
How about mirage or maybe some of the worlds that people have heard about Mirage sounds cool!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I think the next world should be Empyra ( the world mentioned by old cob). Where you go to hunt down old cob and find one of his minion bat things he released from himself at the end of Khrysalis has taken over and has it own spawn guarding the world. In the middle of the world you should find old cob where he apologizes and explains to you what happens and that his children have betrayed him to take over the spiral themselves and that he and only he knows how to defeat them. To defeat them you must go to mother raven (in wizard city near bartleby so you don't have to do wintertusk) and she will teach you a spell which once you defeat one of his children when you use it it will seal them in the black hole where you found old cob. When you leave Empyra you Merle Ambrose has Old Cob stay under close watch in the room usually blocked by books. You must now go to Mirage where you find Old Cob's second child has taken over. As you lock away Old Cob's children Old Cob gains power but Merle doesn't notice. Once you defeat the second child you must go to the third in Polaris where you find out that Valencia has taken over and that Old Cob's last child is no where to be found. You hear from the Phule when you defeat him (this is where you beat the world) that he saw this creature but they fled from here and went to the broken world (a world thought to have been destroyed when Old Cob was locked away) where the hidden lands and the broken shores are. When you tell Merle this he tells you this was where Old Cob lived. You go there and defeat all the last of Old Cob's children. Old Cob seeing he has his full strength again breaks out and goes to Darkmoor. In darkmoor he uses his darkest magic to take control of the dark and terrible creatures there.You must face Old Cob in Castle Darkmoor and send him back to the black Hole. When you get to Old Cob he goes through a portal to a world of his creation. There you face creatures he made and you defeat Old Cod and lock him away.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
A world of Tropicallity (not sure if that's a word.) Jungles, caves, swamps, and winding rivers. Parrots, bugs, piranhas, and more. You would explore lost tribes and help out famous explorers. Maybe Prospector Zeke is lost and you need to do an entire storyline to find him while trying to locate "The Turtles."

Daniel Firebreeze