Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Goblin8073 on May 7, 2013 wrote:
Um...

Not being mean but isn't Wintertusk another ice themed world? I don't mean the part about the Imperial Russia and France. But isn't Morganthe Death? If shes death then why is she using ice? This is just like Malistare when he uses fire! Dragonspyre is a fire themed world just like Azteca! This idea is great and also is great for the main idea of Wizard101.

And the Pirate101 thing you said actually hit me.

I want the next world to be like a portal came and it takes us to Pirate101. And then when a portal opens up to Pirate101, the Armadas jump inside the portal and take over the new world and there would be all new enemies.

The only question to ask (I'm not a very good pirate101 smart guy) isn't the Armadas the enemies?
Grizzlehiem, Wintertusk, Polaris, Nodor, these are all worlds of the Northern Regions of the Spiral. You can have more than one theme or climate of a world with a completely different story and geography. If KI wants 20 cold worlds, let it be. But yes Wintertusk is a frozen, ice world. Just as Dragonspyre and Aquila are both greek inspired worlds.

It is possible that Morganthe will be death, but after our battle in Avalon and the fact that Malistaire knew storm and ice spells, it's likely she will have a large deck with multiple spells and a mastery amulet.

You are not the first to ask for a Wizard101-Pirate101 mash up/mix up. Many on Pirate101 want this too. The problem is that this is technologically impossible or too great a feat to try out. What we can do though, is go to Pirate101 worlds like Monquista, Skull Island, Cool Ranch, Aquila, just as they have gone to our Moo Shu, Marleybone etc.

The Armada is the main enemy of Pirates while Morganthe and Malistaire are our villians.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Oran Duskstalker on May 8, 2013 wrote:
I do think a cool next world would just be in space. When fighting Undying Malistaire, The Spider Queen talks about a celestial Chair and we could fight her there. We could have space-themed spells and possibly go to earth? idk but would be cool :P
Soo...Empyrea and Yago then? lol

To Emyprea and Beyond!

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Uhmm MIRAGE!!! Nalia DuneStrider said me about that world.
what about a future themed world, that would be cool it would be FUTURELAND hehe lol

Richard Frost Breeze lvl 33 Magus Thaumaturge

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
That's a good idea except a lot of the worlds already are based of of earth continents and countries-

Krokotopia- Ancient Egypt
Marleybone- Victorian London
Mooshu- Asia
Dragonspyre- Rome (Just a thought)
Zafaria- Africa
Avalon- Medievel England
Azteca- Ancient South America

Bailey Skullvault Grandmaster of

Explorer
May 06, 2012
maybe ther could be a world that is already been destroyed! like a bunch of floating rubble.the world used to have powerful magic.and you have to stop the enemys from going into the rubble and geting the magic.you would also have to fly from chunk to chunk.

Explorer
May 06, 2012
i also think they should make the world that Nalia dunestrider comes from.you know mirage.(Nalia is that student you face on Wysteria in the torement for the sprial cup.)so any way i think they need to make Mirage.

Nathan IronHammer
level 61 diviner(Storm)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
The end of the third paragraph just gave me a great idea. For pirate101 they could try and battle wizard101 enemies. I'm not talking about this in the main pirate101 website because i am not a member at Pirate101. The last post I did will be like this one... Instead of the wizards going to pirate101, the enemies will jump in the portal and take over pirate101. So what im saying is... There will be a new world in Pirate101 where its like skull island, but destroyed by the wizard101 enemies. And then in one of the building like where you first go inside to (I forgot the name i'm sorry i just didn't play this game in a while) Morganthe and the ghost of Malistare will be inside there. And the door of the outside of the building will be locked by magic locks and then, like Mooshu, You will have to collect the keys from certain kinds of creatures to get the keys. I know, I know, Pirates are weaker than wizards. But i have got that cleared out. The creatures in Pirate101 would be weaker than the ones in Wizard101. So I would like Professors, Sherlock bones, Mr. Lincoln, etc. And Posts from Pirate or Wizard101 Fanatics about what you think about this.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
I think the "Earth" idea would be wonderful. It would be epic to stop morganthe on our home world. Like morganthe would have came to our world and placed all humans under her control with dark magic. Earth world would consist of country themed areas and city themed areas. Yes i am aware of the "city them" in marleybone, but this would be like a present day version and boss battles would happen in citizens' homes, not like the skyscraper dungeons in marleybone.

I also have one last question, what world is Merle Ambrose from? Earth? wherever he is from, it would be cool if the final battle were on his home world, or ours.

I just think the "Final world" should hold some significance to the wizard (us), or the headmaster. We have practically been to every one of the professors' worlds, except greyrose and falmea's as stated in an earlier post. I also know this is more than likely goin to be the final world because 100 is perfect, 110, thats just weird to stop there. This also raises the question of what a lvl 100 wizard will be called. But thats for another day ;P

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Actually, i think water and plants themed world would be best :) a lot of walking plants, treants, flowers, walking venus flytraps :D, or world of ozz, emerald city, well, it could be sapphire city :P silver brick road lol, what i would like mostly, ground of 4 elements, water,fire,earth,air :) a lot of elementals, 4 main areas, which contain more areas, water oasis, mountain city, mineral cave, ash island :P and a lot more, spells also could be connected to this, there should be something like we have already, water and fire elementals, just evolved version of them :) bigger, stronger, legendary water elemental as spell, legendary fire elemental as spell, legendary earth elemental as or spell, legendary air elemental as spell :) other schools should have a little bit different spells, but keeping this idea in mind ;). i hope you like my idea and something like that will become true :D

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
nullHi, I thought i would answer your question. Our headmaster Ambrose is from Avalon, it is a major part of the story line, hope that helped.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I have an idea where people are like the size of grass. Like the real world, but there's tiny people that are invisible to the normal size people. Bosses could be spiders and rodents. Outfits could be like fly costumes that could let you fly into the sky very high. Pets could be bees, flies, and, maybe shrunk flower people. They can also be mounts. Good guys can also be flower people. Blades could be glass shards shaped to look like swords. And why you're there is someone has given the bad guys more power and has taken over the place. Or plant ghosts that keep the plants and that world alive are trapped by a bad guy and the bad guy has taken over the place.

Kiley Lightleaf lvl 83 balance wizard
I also like all the ideas posted.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
How about an Olympus themed place? All of the new spells could be gods.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I have an idea, a world named pendora it has black sand yellow water blue grass purple fire the last boss it mordant she will have 45,000 the sun school will have a spell called impossible it will add 2000 damage to next spell, storm will have 10,000 ice will have 17,000 life will have 14,000 death will have16,000 myth will have 13,000 fire will have 12,000 balance will have 11,000

well that is it so far by

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
Candyland! With gingerbread people and candy cane people. The final boss would be a gobbler that puts spells on people so there are evil gingerbread and such. There would be an ice theme. I think that the new spells would have to do with candy as well, and maybe, just maybe, balance could get a convert! And myth a good AoE, etc.

Keira Breezelvl 75

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
nullAnd each continent should be based in one school ( most enemies from it)

North America-
South America-
Europe-
Asia-
Africa-
Australia-

Antarctica (new idea, final continent)-

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
nullnice i was also thinking about same thing :P

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
i think any world that will be made will be great with new updates more freedom and if these is going to be the last world make it be the best the best ya ever created let be be a big world, i'm saying if it going to be the last one because lest be realistic our powers of our wizards are getting to the limit in power, and we will destroy each other in pvp then idk if pvp would be able to be able unless they put that wizards over level 100 can't do pvp, we all ready got 300 hundred in critical can't be block, for example my fire wiz damage: is on 83, and resist for storm on 54 and ice like 45 and rest are in 26 and critical on 346 and block on 109, the resist is bad on all schools but ice and storm but if you think about it before the other schools get to hit they would be half way to dead in pvp i got 1 lost and 102 won in pvp 1 age a single meteor in first round can take in up to tree hundred of someones life thats why i blade ones and then i use phonix that it does 3,000 for sure unles is an ice wiz but ice no problem for a good fire too get too blades then use shatter and then stunt him and in case can't be stunt then use pierce in wiz should be like 5 and in blades up to 50 more since fire gets some in shoes so not even ice would be able to resist

Survivor
May 07, 2013
You know i know celestia already has a space theme but i'm not sure never been there yet. maybe a new and improved space themed world in the Spiral. wait no no no.i got it maybe a greek mythology based world. you know where you could have Odysseus help you and have the greek gods give you quests.that would be awesome. your welcome to all my fellow mythology lovers!!!! :?)

from Baily Ironweaver lvl15 student(i'm a greek,egyptian,roman,norse,celtic,african,asian,etc. mytology geek!!!)

Survivor
May 07, 2013
nullawesome fellow mythology lover. i've got your back. long live the idea of a mythology world!!!!!!

Survivor
May 07, 2013
nulli agree with your idea of an outer space theme but maybe it could be more "out there". you know like a place with galaxies and black holes and neutron stars and supernovas. all the stuff that most people are amazed by.i know y'all might not know the things i thought of but it's pretty intriguing, trust me.....

from Baily Ironweaver lvl15 student(i'm 10 yrs old and i'm studying at a high school lvl astronomy class):?)

Survivor
May 07, 2013
most people won't know what this is but fellow texans might. the 2012 bluebonnet award winner The Books of Umber: Happenstance Found and the rest of that series should have its own world. Happenstance Found i've read 37 times, Dragon Games 36 times, and The End of Time 45 times

from Baily Ironweaver lvl15student

Survivor
May 07, 2013
a world where the sea rules and have a new category of spells like mermaids and tritons and let Poseidon and Amphitrite(some of the greek gods)gives you quests.

a land where humans rule and wizards fight them with spells and they fight us with technology and military weapons.

have a "girls only world" and a "boys only world" where only boys or girl could

a dreamworld(and i'm not talkin' 'bout unicorns and lollipops)where our wizards are put under a sleeping spell but we're still fighting off monsters acording to our dreams(i know, kinda hard to understand but just an idea)

a rock and roll world where(i was born in 2002 and i don't belong in this generation but the 80's generation)all wizards could buy guitars and bass guitars as wands and let a bunch of bands from the 80's(Van Halen,Journey,Rush(my favorite band ever i even named my account after them),Boston,Def Leopard,Rolling Stones,The Police,Duran Duran,Pat Benatar,Styx,Europe,Michael Jackson,Whitney Houston,Toto,The Who,Starship,Red Rider(woot, Lunatic Fringe!!!)REO Speedwagon,Prince,The Outfield,Kansas,Human League,When In Rome,Heart,Howard Jones,Eric Carmen,Dire Straits,David Bowie,Bon Jovi,Bangles,Alphaville.(yeah thats right all you 80's children,i know bands you don't know and i'm a 10 year old girl!!!!.100+ bands that i couldn't fit on here.total of around 200 bands i know and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

a percy jackson or kane series world

from Baily Ironweaver lvl17student

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Maybe a Roman themed world? like Pompeii before it was layered with ash. You could wear a toga, and buy like a chariot mount. The bosses and stuff would be like Zeus and other greek god imitations because the storyline quest would be for you to stop the rein of imitating greek gods so they won't take over the spiral. you could get those old fashioned sandals and warrior armor. the monsters would be zeus minions that are storm. I think it would be called Gremeria and be a big place with lots of NPC quest givers.
- Catherine Winterstaff

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hi everyone!

I got an idea for a cool new side world earlier......Idk what it should be called though

It is a world that mostly takes places on snowy mountains, but there could also be snowy forests, and some small villages. It could be a places like the Himalayas, (If that is how you spell it.)
We could fight things such as:
- Deer knights (Another version of them in snowy forests)
- Yetis (On the mountains of course)
- A new type of snowy walking tree (Like treants)
- Sasquatches (In the forests, possibly in league with yetis)
- Ice ghosts (They could look like lost sould, but be made of snow!)
Idk what the good people or main villan to this would be, maybe you guys have some ideas?

Angela DragonStone
Level 84 Sorccerer