Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Hey guys I posted like a while ago, just quick recap, my idea was:

to make a world based on the Greek gods and the ancient titans. But since at the end of Azteca, if anyone has already finished lol, Ambrose tells us, "get ready, for I will summon the army of light" not exactly right but you get the point. Anyway, I thought as a continuation of that, that the new world might be the last in the game, or so. The new world could be based on the ORIGIN OF THE TITANS, when bartleby talks of, and this new world could be based off of that where Morganthe tries to drain the titans power and the wizard must head for MOUNT OLYMPIS, and save the whole spiral, and getting there is the adventure, (maybe) but also a amazing ( maybe like harry potter 7 end battle of hogwarts, kinda of battle) and of course who doesn't want new spells for all schools. NEW RANK 11 damage spells, calling for the Greek gods to aid us and with the falling spirits of the creatures of AZTECA. I mentioned some a couple of months ago.

Fire: apollos majestic arrow
Ice: poseidons wrath
Storm: Zeus lighting bolt ----fits cause its said to be his strongest weapon ;)
Balance: Athena's judgment

And I remember, Bailey mentioned some pretty good ones for the spirit schools,

P.s. hopefully for all the myth people out there, including me since I made one also, that we get a HIT ALL spell for the end lol, Hope you guys like it thx guys :D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Hey guys I posted like a while ago, just quick recap, my idea was:

to make a world based on the Greek gods and the ancient titans. But since at the end of Azteca, if anyone has already finished lol, Ambrose tells us, "get ready, for I will summon the army of light" not exactly right but you get the point. Anyway, I thought as a continuation of that, that the new world might be the last in the game, or so. The new world could be based on the (Origin of the titans) when bartleby talks of, and this new world could be based off of that where Morganthe tries to drain the titans power and the wizard must head for Mount Olympus, and save the whole spiral, and getting there is the adventure, (maybe) but also a amazing ( maybe like harry potter 7 end battle of hogwarts, kinda of battle) and of course who doesn't want new spells for all schools. New Rank 11 damage spells, calling for the Greek gods to aid us and with the falling spirits of the creatures of Azteca. I mentioned some a couple of months ago.

Fire: apollos majestic arrow
Ice: poseidons wrath
Storm: Zeus lighting bolt ----fits cause its said to be his strongest weapon ;)
Balance: Athena's judgment

And I remember, Bailey mentioned some pretty good ones for the spirit schools,

P.s. hopefully for all the myth people out there, including me since I made one also, that we get a HIT ALL spell for the end lol, Hope you guys like it thx guys :D

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
How about a world that is all underground?
I've heard about a world called Polaris, so I want that to be the name.
Basically, Polaris has spiders, A LOT OF SPIDERS.
Spiders of all different sorts. There are also other creatures likes wyrvens, dragons, cyclopes, mole creatures, goblins, griffins, tigers, rats, etc.
There should be the queen of spiders herself....
Just given ideas!

Ashley
Level 72 Fire

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I think wizards are going to reach lvl 100 pretty soon.So the final world is coming up and what should the final world be based on?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
I would love to have a country themed world with like farm quests

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
@Wizard101FanWiki Those are great ideas but they already came out with those worlds. Celestia is a world that is underwater but it's mixed with space stuff. It's called "Celestia" because it's mostly based off of space. There are sharks, fish, and other underwater creatures there too. Your medieval idea was also taken too. The world is called Avalon. When you have the quest to go there, Merle Ambrose talks about how he used to live there and train magic there. It has castles, dragons, owls, princesses, and more! There is also the most hardest boss there, the "Jabberwock." The boss has 25,000 health and is a fire boss. He also cheats. He uses a very powerful meteor strike spell that casts 1,000 damage with resistance and 2,000 without as estimated. The good part is, is that it puts a trap that does +200 to the next spell on him. You'll need a myth dispel so he won't shatter it though, or just cast it on the round he puts it on. The last dungeon how every world has is very cool and extremely fun! The first part is called "Ghost Avalon." Ghost Avalon is the Keep of Ganelon before it was destroyed by Morganthe. It also looks ghosty inside. But, when your in the second part of it, which is Keep of Ganelon, it looks broken and burned. When you finish Keep of Ganelon, it looks back to normal - all happy.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
The final world is probably going to be Polaris. That might be the next world because in Mooshu, on your quest to go to Avalon, the Emperor talks about Polaris. Polaris is the North Star of our north part of the real world.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Hmm..... Well I like the idea of a greek mythology world, but i like kingdom hearts and that sounds beast too.

Anyways, I think the new world should be greek mythology, and is the last world to the morganthe ark.
It should be a large world, and have 8 areas (The final one is a dungeon). Morganthe has the gods possesed, so you need to fight them (One in each area) To free them of the spell. In the last dungeon, you will fight two more gods, plus the final battle being Morganthe, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. After that, you will have defeated Morganthe and finished the world (Named Olympia). I also have an idea for new spells. They are each a god.

All spells are rank 11

Fire: Ares; Deals 1350-1500 damage and gives a fireblade.
Ice: Poseidon; Deals 840+420 over time damage to all.
Storm: Zeus; Deals 1650-1800 damage and gives a -90% accuracy thing on (Sorry can't remember what it's called)

Death: Hades; Deals 1200-1400 damage and gives half of it back and puts a death dispel on.
Life: Apollo; Deals 900-1100 damage and heals 25+300 overtime.
Myth: Hermes; Deals 800-1000 damage to everyone and steels a ward.

Balance: Demeter; Deals 1000-1500 to everyone and gives an elemental blade.

I also thing they should have blades at level 100 for each school that add +30% to critical rating.

Please take this into consideration Kingsisle! I think this world would be great after Azteca!

P.S. At least put in that critical blade for me? I think that would be beast

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Icy54376 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
I think wizards are going to reach lvl 100 pretty soon.So the final world is coming up and what should the final world be based on?
Morganthe.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Darkmoor. It looks like Morganthe's "treehouse".

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
AshesAshes100 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
How about a world that is all underground?
I've heard about a world called Polaris, so I want that to be the name.
Basically, Polaris has spiders, A LOT OF SPIDERS.
Spiders of all different sorts. There are also other creatures likes wyrvens, dragons, cyclopes, mole creatures, goblins, griffins, tigers, rats, etc.
There should be the queen of spiders herself....
Just given ideas!

Ashley
Level 72 Fire
Please, no spiders AGAIN!

I hate spiders. I had so much trouble passing Webwood because of that.

PS - I am Arachnophobic!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
i agree because hear that too! when got 198,756 crown coin i buy before day of skyvern's hoard pack came out and hear going be a new world when buying skyvern's hoard pack and said might be level 90-100 but just hope they fix the deck add more slot but don't haven't enough slot because to many spell but hard to cast shield only limit of 2 but do buy treasure card but deck isn't really good enough because Spell Spammer In PVP because like spam spell with same spell over over and make lot more harder when have powerful pets like double resist with unicorn,spiritly,fairly but kinda overpower even life school get those powerful pet and harder to defeat them because have guardian spirit spell that give them a extra heath once they are defeated that spell bring them back to LIFE

but looking for more healing spell from our school mostly to fire,ice,myth school but don't think ice really don't like one of healing spell like snow drift spell in avalon because people nag to much ice wizard to overpower because there tower shield and there heath and high resist of storm and fire

i still think ice wizard still need better spell don't have a spell like: Orthrus,Hydra,Chimera Spell but only one good spell but only lose pips but won't help because of storm and when remove blade and only do use it when ice wizard attack in pvp

i just don't like everybody alway after attack ice wizard first even no LIFE WIZARD in PVP because attack them first because they think they are overpower and just make kingsisle make ice wizard wreaker so, be easy enough to defeat them

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Icy54376 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Who says there will be a final world? Why would an online game just end? Sorry, but that makes no sense.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
I agree with allot of the wizardly worlds Wizardfanwiki thought of, but have some of my own in mind.
~ I love astronomy, so a world based more on stars and planets. One different than Celestia, one with no water and maybe one with low gravity so you float in some locations. With astronauts that you can fight as enemies.
~ Another thing I love is animals, the Wizard 101 developers should create a world that has to do with zoology. One with lions, tigers, bears, birds all in the same world. Like the savannah and Mu shoo combined. But with different music, homes, locations, and objects.
~ Another world i would like is a free world, where such as the lvl 90th wizards go to gain objects to sell, a world with all different creatures from each world in one. Sort of like a hang out world where you can freely battle with your friends without having to run to the spiral door to fight a different creature.
~ Another addition to battling is i wish we would be able to fight with more people at once, more than 4v4 i would like it to be near 8v8.
~ I'd love a world based just on snow, i have never experienced snow IRL, so i would like the wizard developers to make the experience feel real. o, o. Maybe include igloos and Eskimos. :P
Lindsey moon-
"Always open up your mind and be creative, write the book you want to read, use your hands, and Be nice (The world is a small town.)"

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
I don't want the game to end anytime sooner but on the last world, may you guys please make it called Evil City or something like that? Then, you have to fight the Wizard City proffesors and even the Head Master! Also if you finish the game by then please make it to where it's like level 200 or more? Lastly, when you finish the game then you get to make a new "Boss Wizard" so you can fight real wizards and you being a boss too! That would be nice! Could you imagine being Sylster or Belloq? lol well anyways yup

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Wizard101 isn't ending anytime soon so stay tuned for more updates along the next few years!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I have actually noticed, in the story line quests, there is mention of the worlds"Polaris" and "Mirage"! Wonder what it could mean!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Great concept, but wouldn't the spells be 11 pips?

Survivor
May 04, 2009
In Wysteria, the cat like person ( forgot her name ) says she is from Mirage. I immediately hoped sometime there would be a world like this, mobs there could be Cat Piercers That's is all I got for now
More idea will probably come to me soon

Also....

They mention Weirwood, which also sounds awesome! mobs would be fairies and satyrs, maybe even more cows and pigs like mooshu and wisteria, a mix sort of. maybe some trolls too?

hope these are good!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
I think there should be a world that is made of candy and all of the enemies would be made of candy and sugar etc. it should be called candy land or something

Survivor
May 04, 2009
gogodrummer on Aug 15, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a Sea World! Where you'd have to battle like the Loch Ness Monster-type sea monsters and you'd have to have a special Sea Suit to go there becaus it's UNDER WATER! It could be a sunken island that was once on the surface of the ocean, and then long ago was crashed down to the sea floor where no one could inhabit it. It could be the cyclops cloud castles that fell and splashed into the ocean and formed one big under water place, with fish with deadly poisons and spells to battle! Special Sea Cards could be used and there could be Sea Pets and ocean-like creatures! Please expand this I dea!
I have yet to hear dolphins! :D I love this idea! they could be as decoration of course but what about...Dolphon Knights? That I'd like to see OH maybe even as pets! ( I don't think they have been made yet but correct me if I'm wrong ) anyways hope this helped!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
someone said ancient Greece or Rome? That would be epic and mythology is a pretty popular subject a ton of people like it. (including me) or maybe like a death world. is there any death world? Or myth (Greece or Rome?)or life or storm (Atlantis with a whole bunch of new weapons and cool stuff?) that would be awesome

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
On second thought...I think the new worlds following a long Azteca could be the worlds where all of the teachers came from, like Lydia Greyrose, a world with faries, and you could meet her parents who are god and goddess of ice, and one of them turns to be evil, (the mom could be Khione) and the father and you try and fight her, but Khione could have like 25,000 health?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
2 ideas, 1( a world based on the lost island, next, i have played a wii game called bug island, its about this dude who goes on a trip to an island with the one he loves that is inhabitad by giant bugs. i think they should make a world based on this story. ambrose heard of a world when he was a kid called( you name it kingsisle!) and it was hushed up for some reason. he just got new contact from the world from a little tribe of survivors. the reason to believe was that a ancient evil was awoken inside the world and has been unleashed. the world should be very long to keep wizards occupied. the last boss will be on a quest called " the great awakening" and the final boss ill be called beelzabub(a giant bug thing) and be a sun type. the boss's attack will include all high rank spell like ra and efreet. cheats will iclude a constant spam of earthquake, and will rebirth every like 8 turns. he will get 2 power pips each turn too. this boss isthe ancient evil that was awoken. kingsisle will be able to make it sound better. i hope you like this idea!