Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I was thinking a modern(now like) America world where there will be amazing architecture and stuff.And the people of Marleybone (since if you know history you will get it, it a reference to the real life) should be there.

Though I highly doubt this will happen as Old Nog maybe spoiled some world during his parting with the wizard in Khrysalis...

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
there should be a new world called tarktis. it would be based off of the wild west were the main person in the world is a cowboy named billy mc. cain. you the spiral door would spawn you in wooddust town. since we are in a new chapter, we need a new main boss (like morganthe and malistair). the name should be miniklin. it would be a man that would shadow waves for hair and half of his face dark and evil with a black eye and the other half just plainly white skinned but with a completely black eye. he would have a black staff and at the top it would have the shadow symbol formed in gray stone. as the final boss of tarktis you would have to do a dungeon with strong street monsters. each fight would have three of them and there would be three fights you would have to do with them. each fight would have different street monsters. after those three fights you would go to the last part where in the back of the room miniklin would appear and say, " you may have defeated my guards, but i am still the ultimate! now rise the undead that i have said! " then malistair's spirit, malistair the undying's spirit, and morganthe (not in the bug form) will appear in the middle of the room. then you will have to defeat them. they will be a yellow spirit like the spirits in khrysalis. after that miniklin will say, "i, i i i, i cannot believe you outbested the best spirits in the land! you shall see me again. " then he would teleport away which means you would be done with tarktis. i hope you liked my idea. (sorry it is so long)

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I would like to see a world in the clouds. You could have bird warriors to fight or you could theme it more on olympus and the gods from the Aquila dungeon world expanded. Running around a world that is all clouds for ground would be fun with possibly some views of Wizard City below or something.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
really good idea a pvp world where you get to pick your side the wizard city legion or the new found colony rebellion and the zones would be sorted by lvls and any lvl can go there like zone 1 levels 1 - 10 zone two 10 - 20 zone 3 20 - 30 zone four 30 - 40 and so on

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Another New World? Who Would of known So many Worlds out Their in the Spiral Maybe their Might be Even more! But My World Idea Would be like a Snowy Place That is slowly melting Away and you have to figure out what is Causing the place The melt Could it be A Titan like in Dragon Spyre who knows? And You Can get Advanced Shadow Magic,instead of being a Journeyman Shadowmanceryou could get like a badge Like Adept Shadowmancer And The Adept Stage Introduces A Shadow magic The Spiral has never seen!
Those Are my New ideas Hope You guys Enjoyed them .

Sean ThunderStalker,Exalted Death Wizard
Sean ThunderStalker,Promethean Storm Wizard

Survivor
Apr 16, 2014
Maybe another world like Celestia

With a more underwater theme.

Good idea

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
I personally think that it would be cool if they made a new world where evil is taking over (I'm so bad at this x3) And the only way to stop it is for you to go visit the ruler and get a certain wand or something from them. The bad part is that the rulers are very hard to get to. You have to battle tons of new creatures and go in cool new dungeons .

My ideas for it: you start underground (I think this would be cool, we've never really got to do this) and you have to work you're way up to ground level. You then have to work you're way up to the top of the mountain where the rulers are in a new dungeon.

Sorry it's not very detailed, I was coming up with it while I wrote it,. But, I hope you like it! Feel free to add on any ideas to this world, and if you do, please help me come up with a name.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
A perhaps side world for level 40+ with frogs,snakes,and lizards

Aedan Iceshard level 42 and

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Well there hasn't been a side world for a while not including Aquila because its only 3 dungeons I thought it would be cool if there was a side world from which the goblins came from in Wysteria since originally I thought the fairy was from Avalon but she is from the world the goblins are forgot the name but she says it. I Think it would be cool for no offence to Aquila but a real side world since Aquila was only 3 dungeons.

Paul DeathDust lvl 100

Nathan Shadow blood lvl 33

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
PandaGamingSky on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
They already have a Greek work called like Aquila or something like that
Not in 2008...

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
People who said Greek/roman are having nice thoughts. I am a heros of Olympus/ Percy Jackson fan and I love this game so a mythology island would be awesome! I'd love a toga!

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
Maybe a world like I don't know futuristia where it is robotic creatures and a new arch about a non humanoid creature called plague who corrupts the mane computer of futuristia

Then it can be a world called eternal where people live forever by a fountain called the fountain of youth until plague poisons it turning most of the people into zombies under its control

After that I think it would be cool if plague possessed Ambrose to use powerful magic so powerful it weakens master Ambrose in the process the magic summons the greatest creature in the spiral so powerful he was abandoned outside the spiral, draxoror

However when it awakens plague possesses him and creates a new world with a bit flaws that Ambrose put and this is only acessabal from the room behind the books an Ambrose's office in the next world you need to find the trireme items that banished draxoror from the spiral, the sword of draxoror's fang, the wand of banishment, and lastly the core of light then you need to battle draxoror himself to weaken him then that ends plagues arch

Ps: obviously there are a ton of battles with plagues henchman
And other criminals that have stolen relics and stuff you need

Logan nightbringer Wizard

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
DarkAngel1782 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Well there hasn't been a side world for a while not including Aquila because its only 3 dungeons I thought it would be cool if there was a side world from which the goblins came from in Wysteria since originally I thought the fairy was from Avalon but she is from the world the goblins are forgot the name but she says it. I Think it would be cool for no offence to Aquila but a real side world since Aquila was only 3 dungeons.

Paul DeathDust lvl 100

Nathan Shadow blood lvl 33
I believe that Beatrice WildWind, the fairy in the Pigswick Student Dorms, said that she came from "Weirwood", which yes... I believe is mentioned in Avalon.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Earth.

I know, I know... these are worlds in the Spiral, but I think it would be AMAZING if we could venture home to Earth. As it seems that Old Cob is our next villain, maybe he broke out of the Spiral to terrorize and bend Earth to it's will. The new mounts can be cars, like pick-up trucks or convertibles. And our mobs/bosses can be robbers and criminals. It would be really cool to have an actual human-themed world, besides Wizard City... Although they are Wizards, and not Mortals. Rumors have been spreading that the "Telegraph" spotted in several worlds on the Test Realm may be the next world teleporter, so maybe that can bring you to Earth.

- Austin MoonHunter, Level 100

Survivor
May 07, 2010
An Atlantis themed world sounds a whole lot like Celestia

Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
Let's go back in time to the time of the Titans! :D A world full of Titan creatures. I think it would be interesting to go back in time, see how the Spiral was formed and everything. Maybe have the chance to meet young Bartleby and Grandmother Raven.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
The Gobbler's world! Have some Gobblers still there and find the head of the evil witches and kill him/her.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
How about a world that takes away your powers and you have a different way to survive.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Definitely Mirage and Polaris. They both have been mentioned plenty of times in the game.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Aug 11, 2013
My Idea:

I truly loved the idea of shadow magic. It really blew me away. I also liked how the second story arc was darker than the first story arc. In the new worlds to come, (Polaris, Mirage, Empyrea) I think it would be appropriate to have new and different magic waiting for wizards with these new and exciting worlds to come.

Empryea- A world of metal (precious metals, iron, other ore, etc.) The world's main color should be the colors of gray, black, dark maroon, red, orange, and also the boss's dungeon should be the color of precious metals. Also, the magic that this world is known for should be known as imperial magic. This magic should be very unpredictable but not as unpredictable as shadow magic. I also like the idea of coming with a new type of pip known as cosmic pips. The color of these pips should be always changing and also appear to look like cat's eye marbles. The way you cast these imperial magic spells would be by obtaining cosmic pips.

Polaris- A world of orbs / wisps and strange and mysterious things. This world should also have an eerie music to it in the background. This world's main color should be the colors of the sky during dusk and dawn. Also, the magic that this world is known for should be known as ethereal magic. I think this magic should be is more unpredictable than shadow magic. The damage should be very great, but at the same time the backlash should be greater. Casting these ethereal magic spells must require the use of cosmic pips.

Mirage- A world of disorder, chaos and time. This world is the finale world. The background of this world should be filled with clocks, distortions in space and a lot of cheating bosses! The magic learned in this world should be known as time magic. Time magic is the magic of getting blades, shields, and traps from the past and using them. Time magic is very difficult to use and takes a great deal of time and effort to cast. You use cosmic pips to cast time spells.

By: Duncan DeathCaster

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
There should be a world of death, or spooky. It's kind of like Halloween themed the whole world.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I really liked celestias underwater theme, but weve had enough underwater levels in w101, and in any other rpg. i think we should take it somewhere new. in the sky. what if the new world manipulated the power of flight and new powers could be superhuman powers like from a comic book. then bosses could be based from heroes like superman and batman etc. there are also villains and what not, and the art style could be colorful but sketched like a comic book. this could also tie in new ideas for magical spells that require teamwork like the comic book heroes. spells that maybe combine and do tons of dmg if two teammates used them together.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
A TROPICAL/ISLAND THEMED WORLD! Enemies could be crabs, fish, seagulls, Jellyfish- Anything you can find on an island (Such as Hawaii, may I suggest?) Beautiful tropical scenery, Summer/Island/Flower Outfits, - I am extremely excited! Many wizards like me have dreamed of such a world - it would be a delight to explore! Perhaps you could name it Tropicala?

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I think there should be a bug world where you shrink down to ant size. The minions should be something like an ant that has leaf armor. The good guys should be flower people. I guess the setting would be a forest of grass and mushrooms, but one part could be a cave where there is the undead and rotting plants. A castle there would be a sophisticated bird nest (would be good guys) with a father robin as a king of the Grass Forest. The main boss (like Meowiarty in Marleybone) would be a squirrel, who wants to take over the throne. I would like to see something like that. It would be cool to explore!

A little bit of history should include in a new world like you did in Azteca. Maybe be into the 1400s. Or if going way back, there should be an empire world. I'm thinking the first test to prove yourself would be to fight in the stadium. Good guys would be peasants and the leader would be bad. The leader should join forces with Morganthe. Hope Wizard101 creates new and exciting worlds!

-Alyssa MoonLeaf