Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
Malorn AshThorn446 on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
How about perhaps world where both the Gobblers and Kroks came from. In that world, we would encounter more kroks, but they wouldn't be dressed like the ones in Krokotopia. This world would include an different version of the tut army supported by a bigger version of The Order of the Fang. It would include a opposite version of every tut in Krokotopia. The leader of course, would look like Krokopatra but not act like her. Instead they would be the sibling of Krokopatra. We would be summoned back to Krokotopia by Alhazred. When we arrived the Order, including the Ghost of Krokhotep, would tell us that Krokopatra has come back to life after we killed her while chasing Malistare and that she is planning to amass an even greater army of tuts but this time to attack Wizard City. Alhazred would then tell us to go speak with Ambrose. Ambrose would then tell us that he cannot help with this and that we should speak to the Ghost of Krokhotep in the Well of Spirits and ask him about the Krok's homeland. Krokhotep would tell us about it and tell us that not all of the kroks are in Krokotopia. The ones that came to Krokotopia were looking to establish a place to live out their exile after being kicked from their homeland. He would then tell us that their is one other race we must talk to in order to learn about the world, and that they are located in Wizard City. Thus we go back to Ambrose who tells us he knows what the other race is that Krokhotep speaks of, and that it is the Gobblers who are located on Colossus Boulevard. He tells us to speak with the Gobbler King. The Gobbler King asks if we are back to surrender Wizard City to him, but then learns we seek to gain access to the homeland. He tells us that the world is split into 2 parts: Gobblerton and Krokland. He tells us to speak to his brother who is the king of Gobblerton in order to gain access to Krokland. (More details in my next post as I am about out of characters)
they come from Azteca

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
i think there should not be a new world but a new spiral morganthes master has created and you have to close the gate to the spiral to let evil powers out. each world included would be underworld of each wizard101 world we have ventured in and then the center world of this spiral would be the integous, the world of light aka the world where the council of light came from. there should also be a world where all the darkness and evil came from. there also would be new schools to add with your spell deck like the school of light,the school of embers, the school of bale frost, the school of blackrain,the school of quakes, the school of time, the school of the spirit
keira storm rider lvl 90 storm,

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Maybe have a world that is in access to the lower levels as well, maybe add and additional world of a huge shopping district- like Diagon Alley off of harry potter. With lots of Bazaar sort of shops with unique items and pets.

Its hard to think of a completely new idea because practically all of them have already been done. But personally i think there should be a huge 'Hogwarts' like castle which focuses more on the fact that in the game we're students. that would be really cool.

Basically, a harry potter like word (huge castle, mysterious lake, mountains, forbidden woods, tudor shopping alleys etc...)

I'd defiantly keep playing if there was something like this.

- Autumn Dune Strider--

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
life man on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
they come from Azteca
No they don't. I'm fairly certain that the only species that live in Azteca are: Tritops, Parasaurs, Avians, Quetzals, Raptors, Pterodactyls, Jaguars, Caimans (Crocodiles, like the Kroks of Krokotopia but completely different in look), Eagles and Grim Calacas.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
aquil77v on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
i think there should not be a new world but a new spiral morganthes master has created and you have to close the gate to the spiral to let evil powers out. each world included would be underworld of each wizard101 world we have ventured in and then the center world of this spiral would be the integous, the world of light aka the world where the council of light came from. there should also be a world where all the darkness and evil came from. there also would be new schools to add with your spell deck like the school of light,the school of embers, the school of bale frost, the school of blackrain,the school of quakes, the school of time, the school of the spirit
keira storm rider lvl 90 storm,
The council of light is actually the group of people of the spiral that opposed Morganthe when she first rose to power. It is made up of: Professor Greyrose, Deigo, Ambrose, Emperor of MS, Artorius/ Lady of the Lake, Inyaga Whitestripes, Lady Zenzen and our wizard as of Khrysalis part 1

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
I think it would be about time after Khrysalis, that we visit Polaris, or even Skull Island.

If we are urged to go to Polaris, I think the new villain could be Nepoleguin.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Taking from another person's world idea,it would be a combination of tritions,frost giants,and dragons in one world.

Valerian ShadowSpear Level 50 Grandmaster Necromancer.Currently,in Celestia Stellarim

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
I'm thinking of a steampunk styled world (I can't think of a name yet) in case you don't know what steampunk is its a style of art and games or movies were the future and past turn into one big scene and there are robots with a TON of gears and things on them and i know we already have the modern style world (i forgot its name) and clockwork golems and stuff but maybe a whole steampunk style world (please don't make you have too be a super high level to play because I'm a level 11 and if you add this i want to play it)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Antonio Legend on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
I got one for each school.

A jungle themed world.

About dinosaurs

Ghost Town

Underground, almost at the core

A taiga

On the skies, or a Space Station.

Western
I like the western, ghost town, and underground world ideas, but a jungle/forest themed world would probably be Zafaria. The world should be a place with lots of myths such as the Loch Ness Monster or Greek myths such as the Odyssey :D

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
Malorn AshThorn446 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
No they don't. I'm fairly certain that the only species that live in Azteca are: Tritops, Parasaurs, Avians, Quetzals, Raptors, Pterodactyls, Jaguars, Caimans (Crocodiles, like the Kroks of Krokotopia but completely different in look), Eagles and Grim Calacas.
caiman kroks same thing the kroks part of Azteca i'm guessing broke off.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2013
can you make new worlds in wizards 101 and pirate 101. like for wizards unicorn land or robot land full of golems and for pirates 101 have new ships.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
This thread probably has 50 times more ideas than KI can ever possibly use, but I can't resist adding to it anyway.

1) A deep underground setting, with monsters based on various underground animals such as moles, shrews, prairie dogs, mole-crickets and so on. There might be a nearby magma pocket with magma men and the like.

2) An Alice in Wonderland setting, with talking playing cards, the Mad Hatter and so on.

3) A setting inside a giant tree. Perhaps Bartleby's evil sibling. Some areas like tree houses out in the branches, but many in hollow parts of the trunk. Perhaps you get to some areas by swinging on a vine like Tarzan.

4) One or more settings including characters similar to classic cartoon favorites. Talking ducks, roosters, a smart-alec rabbit, the tasmanian devil, etc. Really make my day and do a version of Marvin the Martian. Someone has to stop him before threatens the Spiral with his Illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator...

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
The new world not only should include some outstanding new features such as a variety of new spells, pets, mounts etc. but also should stick to an amazing storyline. For example, You are summoned into the world by an unknown to help fight the battle between the good and evil. It is a war themed world in which the wizards strive to win in order to protect their land. Not only are you assigned missions with other online wizards to help fight this war, but you are progressively exceeding in rank as you go. The ranks you receive act as badges and hold way more honer than the standard badges back in the other worlds. These badges would be far more easily accessible to higher rank wizards for they are really the ones that deserve to be the "generals" or "officers" in a war for they have much more experience. The point of this war themed world is that it is constantly being updated as to the current status of the war. Players do not follow the same exact path as in other worlds, but are sent in random missions to enemy camps, and into battle. when the war is finally won, participants will be rewarded with untold treasure ;). That is, untill world war two breaks loose... give me your thoughts.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
How about a world where you go to an advanced wizard school (besides dragonspyre academy) where you have different tournaments to move up ranks(like the army). At the end, you join Merlins Army( greatest wizard ever) . Plus, you could get new pets and spells. You would have updated dorms and for people who have houses, you would get keys to your equipped house(like spiral teleporter). Well, Sherlock Bones, reply if you can.

AntonioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S I your character. Love Marleybone. ( plus the doctor and TARDIS).

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Mirage is mentioned in Wysteria by Nadia Dunestrider... perhaps Mirage is one of them?

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
The first few posts on this are so accurate of the worlds made since then. It's like they can see the future...

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
Some Pirate101 worlds like Valencia, Cool Ranch, Monquista, or even Mirage sound very plausible, don't you think?

(Or will it be a surprise like Khrysalis was???)

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
How about a underground based world. Enough said.

Robert deathblade lvl 51

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
OOH! How about a going into a world where all our spells live? All the animals, from as mighty as storm owl to the classic fire cat, could all be in danger! For the next arc, maybe the main villain could hire assassins to murder all our spells so we could never use them again, and he uses magic never known to us so he won't need the spells he destroys!
Just an idea

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I think there should be a world that is like Pompeii. A world that was destroyed by a volcano but ruins of it were preserved in the hot ash. Then the villain (idk if morganthe will already be defeated or not) will come there and raise the dead and control them. So all the people who died long ago are all brought back evil. The good people in this world will be spirits who were to strong-headed to be controlled.
P.S.The evil souls would be humans.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
A world where its on the clouds. The name of this world is called RunedHaven. It should be added after Khrysalis. Here is how it could relates to the story line:

Now you have completed Khrysalis and completed the game! Yet, you have to do another world, again RunedHaven has gone under attack by Malistaire's spirit, accompanying with his spirit wife, Sylvia! They traveled to what was once called Haven and attacked! Why? Because Queen Moonshine has now left to go on vacation on Celestia. While she was gone, the king was prisoned and many was ruined. People fled to Wizard City's Crab Alley. The king could not get into contact with Moonshine. When she returned, everything was in infernos and everything was a mess! She needs your help! Malistaire and Sylvia are striking once again! They are not done yet with you! Come and go find Malistaire and Sylvia and defeat them once more! But before you get to them, they have 2 rank 14 dragon guards protecting them! Oh, there's more! Malistaire and Sylvia are 3x as powerful as they were before! So watch out!
-
The people there could be mice and jaguars! There can be 5 places in that world: Chainstorm, Heaven's Market, Groarest, King's Palace, and finally: Malistaire's hideout!

Hope you consider this!

Cori Shadowdust

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
i know i world where a tornado that was encaged by the elements ()
is rebuilding from the desaster it caused and that if you dont defeat or ruin the plans of the villan (if morganthe is still not defeated) the tornado will be unleashed from its temple that was created by the elements mentioned before( wich was created by the faculty of ravenwood, ambrose castin the astral spells) and will release a evill spirit wich knows the ancient song that bartleby sang to create the spiral and will give it to the villan so he/she( or they can even be a couple!) can read it backwards and stop anything from being created, even youreself!
i would call it " levenoir" in honor to the discoverer rachel levenight who pased away 4 decades ago! it would be split into 2 one being the one with all the people in it rebuilding and a brige( indestructible bye the way) connecting to the other one with all the wild life with the temple in it it would look like wone has a town and the other kinda like azteca, there would be combat strets/places in both half!

isaac goldheart lvl 15 wizard

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
dragonfly0098 on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
I think there should be a world that is like Pompeii. A world that was destroyed by a volcano but ruins of it were preserved in the hot ash. Then the villain (idk if morganthe will already be defeated or not) will come there and raise the dead and control them. So all the people who died long ago are all brought back evil. The good people in this world will be spirits who were to strong-headed to be controlled.
P.S.The evil souls would be humans.
It sound like ds and krisalis mixed, to me.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
lilypop016 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
Maybe have a world that is in access to the lower levels as well, maybe add and additional world of a huge shopping district- like Diagon Alley off of harry potter. With lots of Bazaar sort of shops with unique items and pets.

Its hard to think of a completely new idea because practically all of them have already been done. But personally i think there should be a huge 'Hogwarts' like castle which focuses more on the fact that in the game we're students. that would be really cool.

Basically, a harry potter like word (huge castle, mysterious lake, mountains, forbidden woods, tudor shopping alleys etc...)

I'd defiantly keep playing if there was something like this.

- Autumn Dune Strider--
This would be pretty cool but instead of always having the same objects have different shopkeepers from around the worlds be available in this spot for limited time. Like the amulet seller from zafaria let's say is there for 20 minutes and then he isn't there. Maybe have certain npcs that are permanent in this "Diagon Alley" that have limited time items like items that can only be dropped until now and have like non-auction and non-sellable items available for five minutes and they only way you will get them is by word or to be lucky enough to be there at the time the certain permanent npc is selling that specific item.

William Hawkshield level 95

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013