Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Sorry but I don't like the minecraft wizard101 mash up at all. Minecraft101? Would minecraft's company and stuff approve of this? Wouldn't it cost a whole lot of money? And plus I'm not very happy with minecraft at the moment anyway.
Anyway, I think the new world for lvl 90-100 wizards should be the land of the owls. Nocturnia. This new wizard101 world could contain brand new wonders and dangers ready to be discovered. Such as having the regular minions and enemies be able to attack with five percent armor piercing. Nocturnia is a dark world full of owls and other nocturnal creatures. It is a land full of great scholars and heroic warriors. The owls rule the star strewn skies, and the raccoons and cricket men rule the land below. The reason for wizards to come here is because of a new threat. Morganthe has become a minor concern. Now corruption plagues the once mighty and wonderful lands of nocturnia. The whole nation seeks to dominate the spiral and ruin everything. What's the wizard got to do? Stop this at once! Later on you find out morganthe is not behind this corruption, and she helps you try and stop this problem. For a price. She wants you to go and retrieve a priceless treasure from a well guarded keep, at the heart of nocturnia. After you give her the treasure, and after many quests, she betrays you! What else happens? We gotta find out.
Plus, wizards who achieve level 100 can get a new title. They become heroic magician, or something. I don't know what lvl100 wizards should be called. I hope owls are not a major power in any other worlds yet, because I really love them and I want owls to get their own world. I have seen a couple of owl people in Avalon though. Maybe they migrated in from Nocturnia? Maybe Gamma hails from Nocturnia as well! Yes, very good!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hello fellow Wizards, I've recently started playing Wizard101 after stopping over a year ago (when Celestia was last world). I made it through Celestia and 95% of Zafaria.

So far my favorite area has to be Drum Jungle in Zafaria. I love that it is in a rain forest and think that would be a really good idea for the new world whenever that comes out.

What do you guys think a cool theme would be?

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
well i think we should be able to go inside the death door in the haunted cave by lord nightshade's tower and maybe a world that is a copy of the spiral but is in reverse so the teachers are bad the villains are good but maybe the tree's are good and sometime tell you that there world was infected by a silver like substance that turned there world to look like the normal spiral but good guys are bad and bad guys are good so masiastare and morgahithe (sorry for my bad spelling) are the leaders of the resistance against the empire got this idea from a movie and you need to get a new magic by taking stuff from ravenwood like seeds of the magic tree's and the stuff in the school towers and classrooms and then getting a cauldron from a marlyboneian like the marlybone guys from krokotopia and useing it by puting the stuff you got from your other quest's in then it makes a wave of energy go's across this realm and turns the bad guys good and the good guys stay good like maliastare it keeps him and bad guys from the main spiral good this is like a alternate dimension so ya i got a few other idea's but i need to work on them a bit see ya all in the spiral

Survivor
Oct 16, 2012
maybe a world wear we get suck in the head masters head and we we to stop morganthe from turning him evil. i'm a lvl 73wizard. ps rocks

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
When it comes to content, there are two things I really want to see:

1 - Revisit Dragonspyre before the war. I'd love to see what KI's artists would come up with. DS is so sad and dreary - wouldn't it be awesome to see it before it was ruined? This could be a side world kind of like Aquila, maybe?

2 - Along with that, bring back our friend the young battle drake. So much of DS is spent getting and hatching him that it seems like there should be more content involved. Basically, you ride him once and you're done - he's much more important than that. He could be your mount or guide in 'pre-DS'.

3 - More cut scenes. Unlocking Grandmother Raven's cage is my favorite part of the game. You could really engage people in the game/storyline if you show them a video. I'd love to see some cut scenes showing more of the Morganthe backstory.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Fiona WildFlame on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:

1 - Revisit Dragonspyre before the war. I'd love to see what KI's artists would come up with. DS is so sad and dreary - wouldn't it be awesome to see it before it was ruined? This could be a side world kind of like Aquila, maybe?

2 - Along with that, bring back our friend the young battle drake. So much of DS is spent getting and hatching him that it seems like there should be more content involved. Basically, you ride him once and you're done - he's much more important than that. He could be your mount or guide in 'pre-DS'.

3 - More cut scenes. Unlocking Grandmother Raven's cage is my favorite part of the game. You could really engage people in the game/storyline if you show them a video. I'd love to see some cut scenes showing more of the Morganthe backstory.
I like the first two ideas very much. The third is part of what I can't stand about Pirates, so I'd pass on that one.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
How about a world where colossi came from and rampaging colossuses for enemies and it should be filled with nice colossi too because they will give you quests just like other worlds. And the final boss should be a huge colossus names Chris The Strong.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I quite like this idea because I mainly didn't like DS because it was dark and dreary. I would love to see it as the old DS like when we went back through the portal thing for that one quest.

I like the idea about the Drake because I absolutely loved that quest because I love dragons. So to be able to use him again would be amazing(:

Excellent idea(:

Jordan Dragonshard lv. 78
Kelly Moonshard lv. 42

"I don't believe it."
"That is why you fail."
~Luke & Yoda in Dagobah~

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
I think It should be a world that builds off all the other worlds for the first area there would be nightshade as the boss the second area should be Krokotopia themed and krokopatra as the boss the third area should be a dungeon with Meowiarty the fourth area should be with Cow warriors and the boss should be Jade oni the fifth area should be dragon themed and malistaire as the boss the fifth area should be kinda like crab alley but not optional and Astraeus, Ptolemus and MythRaya as the bosses of that area the sixth area should be zafaria themed and two starburst spiders and the seventh area should be avalon themed and either the black or white dragon as the boss (keep in mind this is after azteca) and the final area as AztecA themed with Undying malistaire as the boss, but then the last area before you defeat the final boss Ambrose calls you and says the worlds have been corrupted and you have to flip a lever in every world to decorrupt them and then you can go into the final dungeon and theres a hallway with Merle Ambrose and all the main quest givers in all the sections of the hallway and at the end theres the dungeon sigil and 8 people should be allowed in because the first battle you have to beat the first four worlds bosses then the 5th-8th world bosses then Undying malistaire then Morganthe and there should be a new level set 91-101
(its 101 for Wizard101) But the level 101 gear should be insanely powerful!
-Destiny Iceblossom Level 54 Wizard, thats my opinion
P.S the avalon area should be a ghost avalon dungeon! but easier and without cheating young morganthe and you're gamma again! And I know it's a lot but it's my personal opinion and the worlds when you go to decorrupt them they are actually barren and corrupted.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I am a Ice lvl 62 wizard and its kinda got to me.
Why does Ice not have a rnk x attack? By rank "X" I mean an attack like Tempest or Heckhound.
I think even a lot of Ice would be ok with a rnk x blade spell, like Storm has supercharge.
Heres a couple ideas:

Glacial Frost (yea the name needs a little improvement)
Rnk: X
Type: Charm
School: Ice
Desc: Gives plus 20 to ice damage per pip, in the form of a blade(duh)

Winters Worst (this also needs improvement)
Rnk: X
Type: Attack
School: Ice
Desc: Does 250 damage per power pip.
The blade one should be obtainable by the time you finsh Zafaria(as i don't wanna make it like the easiest thing to get)

And i noticed some other schools don't have rnk x attacks or blades either.
I just found it quite unfair that only Storm and Fire have Rnk X attacks and enhancements.
Hey guys post your ideas too

Richard G. -62

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
what about the world the fire professor came from like a sun world!!!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
For each world you come up with the level limit rises by 10. My idea is the world the fire professor came from and the new spells are solar flare for fire, plasma tornado for storm, sun inhabitants for life, sun freeze for ice, celestial line up for balance, can't think of death or myth

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Fiona WildFlame on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:

I totally agree with you, Fiona!

Pre-DS could be something similar to Ghost Avalon...also, we could have cinematics throughout the game. They would be something like the part where Ambrose banishes Morganthe in Gamma's Room or when Cyrus tries to reason with Malistaire in the Great Spyre before you battle him.

And, seeing what Morganthe's life was like even before she became Ambrose's apprentice would be cool.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
I think there should be a world where many bad things happen like tornadoes, volcanoes, tidal waves. Maybe it should be called Land Terror or something. p.s. this is my first post!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
I've always wondered if I was close to beating a world so I wanted to know what levels you went into world and came out. I've also wanted to find any hidden schools so if you know any post them here and for going in and out of worlds please list you school I don't know if that matters, a but my brother is always about 1 and a half levels ahead of me (he's ice I'm myth). Going into Krokotopia I was level 10 and going to Marleybone I was around level 20 going to mooshoo I was about level 32 my school:

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
good idea! it would be cool when we go back that we also go to the present. So we keep switching times! and in the present could be Special paths. The crown of fire dungeon collapsed so there is a lot of rubble!

Good idea!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
I think that Kinsisle should create more worlds. I am so amazed at all the different selections of worlds you can choose from, but it's so fun, i think we need more! It would be cool to have a new world come out every year. So like, each year new places come out. That would be awesome.

-Alyssa RoseGrove 32

Survivor
May 03, 2012
I think that there should be a world that is like a fair mixed in with a circus. It should have all kinds of cool stuff, and it should be a world with lot's of cool dungeons. Make it a happy colorful place though. It should be one of the world with the best things you get from battles. Also maybe add like a crane machine where you can get a prize or 2 every day.
Possibly a world that the whole thing is basically a crane machine that you have to go through and save the animals there? There trapped and have to escape before the evil Mallistaire comes and burns down their beloved city. Only the true savior of the spiral can save their precious town.
Maybe a teddy bear world?
Also, a world full of singers and dancers and all kinds of different cool jobs!
Also there should be one world that you have to have 4 or maybe just 2 people or 3 people to do the dungeons? They could be dungeons where you not only have to battle, but you have to do actions and tricky puzzles in order to get to the next floor of bad guys. Also, some parts where 4 wizard must stand on the button at once to make the button heavy enough to open the door.
Maybe a cool world from outer space.
And a futuristic world, with all kinds of sci-fi stuff and all kinds of sparkly lights and weird but cool looking things. A place with lot's of different gadgets!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2013
What about a life themed world were the when you battle people you get mounts

Alyssa EmeraldRider lvl 23

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
I say Mirage will be the next world. Or Empyrea.Tyler greenstalker, archmage diviner

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
It would be really cool if they did a Western theme! Like the old wild West and it's a old rickety town. That would be neat!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
I think that there should be a world that has 1 dungeons that has all the professors in the dungeon in this order ice, life, myth, death, balance, fire, storm. If you defeat all the professors you will then have to battle headmaster Ambrose you will get and 14 pip spell that does 2000 damage and stun for 2 turns to all enemies and you can only go to this world when you reach level 90.

there should also be a prehistoric world that has dinosaurs and you try to save them from the comet that whipped them out with a shelter you have to build.

there should also be a world that the goblins in wisteria came from

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
i am not so sure it would be nice for a world based of a forest a bunch of trees and wood elves to battle that would rock! -Chris DeathWeilder

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I'd like to see a world where and people go to get away from people that always call them evil, however, some of them are evil and go there to plot and get other people to help them with their evil plots. Make it so you can't let people know you are fighting the evil creatures their because it's illegal. The creatures could be genies, ghosts, vampires, giant bats, you know stuff like that. The world it's self would be full of vacation spots like theme parks and tropical islands.

forever.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I think there should be a Australian world with kangaroos and wallibies and dingos try to take over there homeland and maybe we should raise the lv cap to 100 with maybe some new And some new lv98 spells