Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
i have a idea what if they had a under world kinda deal like worse than dragon spyre and you can choose your side good or evil if your good then you can go to the hevan world if evil you go to the under world and you fight each other like one big war of the worlds anhd the high lvls are to captains and the loweer lvls are the scouts and the fighters and lets say you kill so many people then you get to fight a comannder and the good team has ambrose as there leader and the evil team has malistair or another evil guy that has not been intorduced to the game yet

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I was thinking maybe a pirate themed world

Typical pirate world, with different islands. You take a boat from island to island and groups can go on those boats with you (for example the balloon ride to ironworks and kensington, you can run around with them along the way). Kinda like an instance level of it's own where you have quests to defend the ships from krakens, undead pirates, and other alive evil pirate dudes.

No control of cannons or the ship or anything like that, but you can go into the lower levels of the ships also to do certain tasks, like defend the ship from the inside. Make a huge instance of one tough fight after the other until you reach the destination the captain of the ship was headed when he hired wizards to protect it. Maybe increase the amount of people from 4 to 8 just for this instance so they can split up and do stuff, for more replay ability. Could be like the kensington park of the pirate world but tougher for higher levels however with A LOT more xp and reward items.

This world could also open a whole new type of gear, eye patches and buccaneer swords. Also quests on the islands themselves too, but the main attraction could be the instance i described. Geez i hope i'm not typing to much or someone else already came up with the idea. xD

Love the game and hope my idea makes the cut, because i really think that this idea has a lot of potential. Tanks for reading

Survivor
Jun 08, 2008
I really hope there is a ice world. I thought GH was but it didn't have no ice/snow except in Ravenscar. Ice world could be snowing all the time.. have alot of ice enimies like snowmen, polar bears, etc.

Also there could be a water world. like you could go under water and fight there. And you get to ride on dolphins. Snorkel. Go in submarines, and maybe even fish for quests.

And I would really like to have another dark night world like Marylebone. I prefer the darkness worlds. to the sunlight worlds like Mooshu, Krok.

There is so many worlds that they can be made. And i will just wait and look forward for them coming.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
All I Know Is I Do Know What Two Future Worlds KI Will Make.

CandyLand- Home Of The Gobblers

Celesita- World Of Gold

Those Are Two Future Worlds I Can Be Sure That Will Be On The Spiral.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2008
audiochimp wrote:
All I Know Is I Do Know What Two Future Worlds KI Will Make.

CandyLand- Home Of The Gobblers

Celesita- World Of Gold

Those Are Two Future Worlds I Can Be Sure That Will Be On The Spiral.

Candyland sounds really fun! great idea.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
How about a world with myth like medusa minotaurs like old greek...?

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
i think it would be awesome if there was a world that was based on the dark ages i know dragonspyre is similar but it isnt exactly what i have in mind, i'm not thinking about all the darkess and lava. maybe some living plants such as grass could be there. there could be a kingdom that you have to protect from malistaire's ghost( this world would be rewarded for beating malistaire) malistaire could be trying to make this world into a death world full of undead, trying to take over wizards. it could be like the final attempt to protect wizards and take down malsitaire once and for all. of course sylivia drake will appear again and help the players. most creatures will be sort of tough . since only players that deafeated malistaire could go. no noobs allowed lol i know i have some really good ideas lol
- alexis lvl 47 master necromancer
look for me when you can :P lol 8)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Lillypup2 wrote:
Celestria when can we go to celestria!!!!! The creators should put earth in the spiral after celestria it would be cool if after the last boss in celestia malastair teleports you to earth to save the earth from ''the spirts of spiral'' like the back stabing king of spiral and the monsters are confused wizards rank 10 and 11 :DGavin Skullstalker necromancer level37 :D

thats a good idea - alexis lvl 47 master necrmancer 8)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
NEW AWESOME WORLD
1. What about a world in the sky, for high lvls? like you could ride a giant bird or go through a portal to get up there. Of coirse there should be move lvls added to like 80 maybe like world of warcraft, anyway there could be like a land of clouds and yea that would be cool right? lol
2. How about a world of snow, pure snow unlike grizzleheim or colossus ave.
this world would have reindeer and ice dragons that hunt the land being controlled by malistaire in ghost form.. this will actually be more like an undead world because the ice dragons will be ghosts and all the quest givers will be ghosts that malistaire is trying to gain control over. he is doing this because sylivia drake, his beloved wife is gone and the spirits wont take him to her. therefore he tries using death magic again to summon her and keep her soul and use her healing for evil. he wants to get all the spirits to make himself whole again so he can take over not just wizard city but the whole spiral. the new creatures will be odd looking : they will be ghosts that look like undead. of course this area will be for higher lvls who have deafeated malistaire so it wont ruin the end of dragonspyre. when the wizard deafeats mailstaire in ghost form he doesnt really die. he lifts his hands and screams: FOOLISH WIZARD TO THINK YOU COULD DEFEAT ME?? I AM INVINIBLE! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE SPIRAL AND YOU WILL SUFFER DEARLY! then he raises his hands and summons a dark evil spirit thats HUGE its red and made of lava yet is at the same time a ghost. the creature is telelported to wizard city, where all the school leaders and everyone else doing this quest join together to fight it. of course you end up beating it( depends) as soon as you deafeat it , you see malistaire again his ghost form disappearing. as he is eradicated he screams this : WIZARD I CANNOT BE DEAFEATED... NO! NO, THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! now sylvia drake returns and says: MY LOVE, PLEASE NOT AGAIN SEE ALL THE SUFFERING YOU HAVE CAUSED? PLEASE STOP THIS ISNT YOU. THESE WIZARDS WILL ALWAYS PRVAIL SO WHY DO YOU INSIST ON GOING ON? FOR REVENGE? REVENGE WONT BRING ME BACK,,,,,,,,, PLEASE JUST COME WITH ME SO WE CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER WITHOUT SUFFERING..... malistaire stand there as if stunned. then he speaks to the wizard : WIZARD I SEE NOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE POWERFUL, ITS NOT ABOUT TAKING OVER THE WORLD, ITS ABOUT DOING RIGHT. I SEE NOW THAT DEATH MAGIC WILL NOT HELP ME RAISE MY WIFE AGAIN, SO I WILL GO TO HER AND BE WITH HER SO WE CAN BE HAPPY, THANK YOU WIZARD FOR HELPING ME SEE THE LIGHT, THANK YOU........ GOODBYE TELL MY DEAR BROTHER I BID FOREWELL.... BYE
well yea then the spiral is safe again and malistaire is gone forever.
there is a celebration for this
THE END
i have good ideas right? lol
- alexis lvl 47 master necromancer
- * savior of the spiral *
peace out wizard players

Survivor
May 03, 2009
If you think about it Grizzleheim already is a Viking themed world. Alot of the Viking culture is there. From the way they dress and the weapons they use to the big ships. Another big hint to the Viking culture is the grendels and the raven people.

I agree with all the people who hinted towards a swamp/jungle world.

Perhaps also a mystical world, a place from which the creatures we summon in our spells come from.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

Sweetopia?
Honestly from the beginning Id say that the Gobbler King had to come from somewhere and being that he did his world would be filled with sweets and food and a bit of monsters that did nothing but eat eat eat. Oh hold on! Thats what gobblers do. LOL. I want to see his world. Maybe help him fix the issues that caused him to come to Wizard City?

Land of the Cyclops?
Ok when I think of big people it makes me shake in my boots but big people with one eye?! Ok thats just really unnerving... :-) . I would like to find out what its like on a world which only sees things with one eye. Literally a old wise Cyclops who is going blind? King of the Cyclops watch out, I am taking over. Two eyes are better then one any day. Fighting their would be one that you could tell your decendant ten times removed and still be in aw from.

Gone to the Underworld Lately?
Nightshade is big and bad but for sure he cant be the worse one out there? The pirates and the ghouls and the promise from Grubs, Im saying there is definetly more to this story that is waiting to have us definetly wish we were death school. That saying if you cant beat them join them comes to mind. Or run run run!

When we gonna start a hopping?
Storm Schools teacher is a frog?! He is swauve and a master of the arts, but the question I have is where did he get all his moves? I have seen frogs in Marleybone but we were fighting them and honestly there were not to many of them so what world did they come from? A world filled with water and mayhap Krakens?

Myth101...
Faires Centaurs Minotaurs and Trolls! This is a world filled with enchanment. Watch out everyone the trees are really trying to throw rocks at you! The trolls are slow brutes but they hit hard and dont take prisoners. Dont get caught in front of a Centaurs arrow its not likely going to hurt, it just will hurt. Life School and Myth School welcome home...

Can I have a snow cone?
I will not ask for one of these no more after I see the Wyvern and all its buddies in action at a place where snow is normal and mountains are abundant as well snow man come to life and talk to you none the less?! Now what did I always wanna ask Frosty the Snowman when I was younger. Oh yeah... Is there a Mrs Frosty and Frosty junior and lil miss frosty and puppy frosty too?

Ok this is just a few of my ideas but there you go.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Just on a side note, Id like to see the worlds like our domes give the individual school students boost in battle.. maybe a stupid idea but it seems only resonable that they be given boost since they are fighting their own element and playing through so far I dont really see the fire school teacher fitting in to DS so I am expecting a world that has her in it but after thought with my first response I think that a world with just one element wont work so I am thinking maybe that a world sectioned off into all elements besides balance might be in the works.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i think there should be a world with a location where you can fight other wizards outside the arena. just a section set aside and just like a boss if you lose you could lose some of your stuff. if you dont want to be attacked just stay out of that area. after a battle port out so you dont get attacked again.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
zeo9 wrote:
Hay how about a mirror world it would be in the stile of wizard city but all the good wizards are evil and evil bosses like Nightshade are the good guys that give you quests and the final boss would be mirror Ambrose

cass sandbane level 33 ice

thats a good idea justin winterrunner lvl 46

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
How about an Alice in Wonderland themed world that can copy alot of the fantasy ideas that the disney movey has like shrinking if you drink one thing and growing if you drink another. Something like the Cheshire cat and the queen of hearts and you have to save a character like alice from some sort of danger and the good guys can be random creatures of the book and the bad guys can be the cards and stuff like that. I know that that would be copying but its just an idea

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Maybe a Camelot world would be cool the monster could nights and warriors and the final boss could be a character like Mordred

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I think an Italian type of world would be very cool! Like using the Collosium(Gladiators) in Rome, Pompei(buried under volcanic ash), Venice, the Vatican, and of course let's not forget Sicily!

And yes, I am Italian, lolol.

Anna Stongshield Pyro/Storm LVL 40

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Here's a IDEA

something based on time travel or maybe prehistoric

Caveman or dinosaurs .. heck you have talking dragons with wings and pigs that fly and Kroks that talk.. let it flow

dogs that wear dresses etc.. tie in the past with the present and with ambrose.. How about a old ancient being who can manipulate time itself and has fallen to the darkside to use this power for his own ends.. old advisary ArchNemesis of sorts .. have us chase him through time before he distorts our PRESENT lol :)

Works for me! not too hard to reach for giving the current animation and charcter sets..

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I think, like many others, there should be a space based level. The "Commons" on the moon would be a space station. The monsters would involve aliens, moon men, etc. In order to enter the world, Ambrose will summon you and say this guy needs your help on the moon. (Only for levels 22 or less, I think that's fair.) Anyways, the overall rank of monsters will be, maybe, rank 3. About 350-450 health. The quests, no idea. Just for simplicity, let there be air on the moon. :) :) :) Or at least make the areas all in one space station.

Thank you

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
i think that a cool world can be a titan world where wizards can defeat their own schools titan like the dragon titan mentioned in the dragon spyre and that we can transfer from the schools in wizard city to the dragon academy for stronger spells i like the idea of an under water world also and the jungle/pirate world hope that the titan world get to happen

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

i like that idea with a reverse world of wizard city but the last boss is merle ambros and the person you take quests from is malistair and it would be soooo coool if you can be malistair all tall and you should at least be able to get his staff ok getting off topic so ya the would be cool a reverse world of wizard 101

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
there should be a place called trinitis or some better name but you know how you see in grizzle helm giant against dragons well there is already an are for the dragons(dragonspyre) giants (grizzlehelm) well a place for the tritons.

it could have pirates, undead pirates, underwater areas boats and the main town would be the docks of a trinitis .

Hunter Drakheart grandmaster

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
you can make a world called blacktrower. it should be a land full of all of the monsters from all worlds. you should try to make your way to the black sprite at the last lvl. it should be like an evil seriphia.