Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
name of world: arcania
info: the stuff of legend... this land is where balance truely originated... not from krokotopia... however, the kroks have been here before and thats where they learned it... the land is like a paradise above ground and water, but it has a nice large underwater almost open world type area, with trenches with giant killer shrimp in them, and you have to take one down from the inside as a quest! also adds two more schools.
the school of laceration focuses on causing damage to yourself to do tons of damage to others, and also has some manipulation (bone manipulation which lets you summon a skeletal warrior or control an opponents skeletal monster, and flesh manipulation, which allows you to take control of almost any other monster). its upsides are massive damage in the forms of "talents", which are attacks directly done by you, and almost every monster possible as a minion card, but its downsides are that EVERY move costs damage exept the blade, sheild, and bubble.
the rejuvination school is about doing extremely minor damage, but healing massive amounts, as well as using global stuns which effect all opponents, but also all allies exept angel minions, (time freezes), and the ability to summon angel minions, in groups of up to three. upsides are its better with healing than life, but the downside is its damage is worse than most other schools...
both of these schools are good against each other.
how do you get there, you might ask? simple, merle ambrose asks you to go to arcania to see an old friend of his, named arcan, who specializes in both arts, and is also proficient in a few other moves. merle tells you he feels a disturbance, and that if arcania fall, the rest of the spiral is sure to fall to the same force. upon entering, you see the krokotopians trying to invade

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Maybe a world where music is the basis of their magic (sort of like life magic) and the undead have taken over their world so they have been weakened to the point where they need our help. The seraphs could be the rulers of this world. :)

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
hrk33 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

i think that's great, but the dragons should find a human friend and they defeat malitaire

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
booga799 wrote:
name of world: arcania
info: the stuff of legend... this land is where balance truely originated... not from krokotopia... however, the kroks have been here before and thats where they learned it... the land is like a paradise above ground and water, but it has a nice large underwater almost open world type area, with trenches with giant killer shrimp in them, and you have to take one down from the inside as a quest! also adds two more schools.
the school of laceration focuses on causing damage to yourself to do tons of damage to others, and also has some manipulation (bone manipulation which lets you summon a skeletal warrior or control an opponents skeletal monster, and flesh manipulation, which allows you to take control of almost any other monster). its upsides are massive damage in the forms of "talents", which are attacks directly done by you, and almost every monster possible as a minion card, but its downsides are that EVERY move costs damage exept the blade, sheild, and bubble.
the rejuvination school is about doing extremely minor damage, but healing massive amounts, as well as using global stuns which effect all opponents, but also all allies exept angel minions, (time freezes), and the ability to summon angel minions, in groups of up to three. upsides are its better with healing than life, but the downside is its damage is worse than most other schools...
both of these schools are good against each other.
how do you get there, you might ask? simple, merle ambrose asks you to go to arcania to see an old friend of his, named arcan, who specializes in both arts, and is also proficient in a few other moves. merle tells you he feels a disturbance, and that if arcania fall, the rest of the spiral is sure to fall to the same force. upon entering, you see the krokotopians trying to invade

ooh but the krokotopians ARE repelled, but not by what you think... in an epic cutscene, arcan's inner demon/full lacerator, fato dator, repels all the kroks then flies away... THEN me, Twilightpelt (his apprentice) appears and warns the player that arcan has gone crazy, telling random races to attempt an invade just to defeat them

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
The cats and kroks need a homeland! A roman world! A world with owls like Gamma! Unicorns! Undead! All the spells need to be explained. like maybe a gobbler homeland where the gobblers are good and you need to fight
"witches and plauges" maybe the plauges could be an infected race of pixies? or a locust swarm?

Defender
May 22, 2011
OK people, think! Celestia is already underwater themed! So quit suggesting Atlantis!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
maybe a halloween world were all the monsters are halloween themed. 8)

Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
I like they idea of a underwater atlantice world with krakens roaming but I also agree that it would be unfair on storm wizards so you should make it not just storm monsters but put some myth sea monsters in there and some balance and ice when you go into a deeper area in the ocean aswell as storm but I do like they idea

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Roostralia, austrialian based, kangaroos, boomerangs, peaceful or menacing koalas, thick accent, and should provoke good music.

Swaranfil, idk a name, but SWAMPS, dark and magical swamplands, maybe with some offset of high tech robot people trying to live amongst its large trees.

Glorioundion, a more myth-based place, white pillars, and godlike folk, maybe in clouds. Proud, mighty, glorioundion. Or maybe make them timid, that'd be odd. Gods that worry.

Those ideas aren't too great but I want to here someone else's so. GO!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
World: Dystopia
Theme: Futuristic City
Level Requirement: 80

Story Behind World: Morganthe has escaped Zafaria and has journeyed to a new land called Dystopia. Dystopia is the home of robots, cyborgs, machines and other technologically-advanced lifeforms. However, the sun isn't shining anymore in poor Dystopia. After harnessing Astral-powered magic, Morganthe used it to shut the power grid that powered most of the machines and computers in Dystopia off. Ambrose gets word of what happened and sends his most advanced student to figure out what is going on (the wizard player). At the end, well, you'll have to play to find out.

NEW SPELLS!

Life: Enchanted Cherub 10 Pips 90% Accuracy
850-950 Life Damage and +40% to next Life Spell

Death: Ammit 10 Pips 85% Accuracy
900 Death Damage and swap half of Damage to Caster's health to all enemies

Myth: Valkyrie 10 Pips 80% Accuracy
950 Myth Damage and -30% Myth Damage on next outgoing Myth Damage spell

Storm: Rusalka 10 Pips 70% Accuracy
450 + 1200 Storm over 3 rounds

Fire: Cherufe 10 Pips 75% Accuracy
390 + 1000 Fire Damage over 3 rounds

Ice: Cold Poltergeist 10 Pips 80% Accuracy
850-1000 Ice Damage and -50% Damage to Caster

Balance: Griffin X Pips 85% Accuracy
250 Balance Damage per pip over 3 rounds

Creatures can be taken from old creatures (golems, colossuses, maybe gobblers and some undead wizards) from other worlds to be refinished with chrome, gold and bronze skins. Maybe some cyborg gobblers (half robot, half gobbler). Introduce some new creatures. For example, design a new boss based on the Stoker/Iron Golem, except with a computer rather than a fire-belly. Big bosses can be anything basically, even wizards!

Ranks of the creatures would take off from Avalon with the beginning rank of 12 and ending with 15 Boss. The least amount of health that a street enemy can have is at least 3,700. The most an enemy can have in Dystopia is 20,000. Also, like enemies in Briskbreeze Tower is Wizard City, certain bosses can cheat. More specifically, the ones with moderate amounts of total health (10,000-12,000).

Streets and Instances can be puns on techy things. Things like the main area can be Circuit Hall and the first street can be something like Electric Avenue... It's up to KI.

Well, that's my first idea and I hope I can think up some more... See you guys later. Brandon out!

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Mike81401 wrote:
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
Dragonspyre is Rome, not Pompeii.

Moreso, Slovakia. The Dean? Consel? Kings? Dragons? That cool accent?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
GBOY5436 wrote:
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

Quetzalcoatl is the Sun god, hate to break it to you :(

Actually, He was the god of invention/creation/Revolt. Huitzilopochtli was Sun and Tlaloc was Thunder.

Hey, that gives me an idea :)

Survivor
May 21, 2012
Bayleef1006 wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

I don't want to be rude at all, but that idea isn't very good I mean not everyone wants to be a gobbler. Prince? Merle Ambrose evil? Not many
people would agree with your idea. :?

that idea is awesome!!!!

Survivor
May 21, 2012
i think there should a world thats filled with piggles and that
all people should give eachother quests

Survivor
May 08, 2011
ok look how about halloween town at the end you get a sword called excaliber it sounds awesome new spells you might ask

death:slenderman deal 640 and gives 320 back and stun enemy for one round

myth: nova cannon deal 450-650 to all enemys
life:mearical blade deal 500 to enemy give 250 to life

fire:scorching attack one enemy deal 650 and 325 for three rounds

ice:frost demon deal 710 damage to enemy and stun for two rounds leaves a timer effect

storm:iron ox deal 800 damage to one enemy

balance:nine tails does storm:350 myth: 250 ice:100 and disspell for balance

i really hope you guys like my idea it sounds so epic :D

Survivor
May 12, 2012
Why cant you guys make the world of the gobblers they said it was taken over well they should start make that world for the archmages and there are witches to kill who have 3 thousand life and they are death and you guys can name it gobblerville

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
That's a great idea. Now there is a Celestia, Zafaria and Avalon. I love Celestia cause it is ocean themed. But unfortunately it has no mermaids/mermen

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
baconater on Dec 25, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
I really wanna create the land of lords for level eighty five.Of course but how?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
i think there should be a wold called death zone and you are able to fight the devil, posessed wizards, and difrent unded

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Can anyone make a new world i wish they would just make a new world called world of the death that would be extreemly

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
I posted a death world theme called Deathzior (working on name) on dorms somewhere.It might be my best world idea. Anyone can check it out.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
How about we go "down the rabbit hole" into Alice's wonderland world. Morganthe would make a very nice "Red" Queen. A lot of wonderful possibilities there.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
LafChill on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.
Falmea lives on firecat alley and she probably comes from wizard city, as for greyrose. possibly collosus? Or maybe they just spend their entire lives behind their desks in their respective schools XD

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
ok so i had a idea for a new world the monster can be robots and gearhead etc so morganth wants to take the gear of time and use to it to control the past so you never became a wizard! after you complete aztecta ambrose will tell you to come to his office so heres my idea

ambrose: young wizard come quick it is urgent!

we must stop morganth from finding the gear of time, you might never see me again!

go talk to bartelby, he might know what the new place morganth has found is!

bartelby: hello young wizard! you want to know the new world? hmm i think a evil sprit took the spiral key, he lurks in the death tower, go there and destroy him!

evil spriit: oh so you want the key to futuretana i see, prepare to face your death!

Evil sprit {this is a solo battle} health: 2500,00 no minion cheats: if you use a healing spell he uses a 55 tower shield, Speech after killed: ah! you have won meddling wizard! here take this key, you deserve it! {he looks like a green lost soul and is life} ambrose: you found the key to...futuretana! morganth went there! you must speak to trina there, she is a robot that can help you, grants 600,00 xp 5000 gold

areas: gearwised trails main area

pipeweb alley: where the clockwork spiders and gearweb queen lives

sting-a-wizard lane: where mechanecal bee robots live

the lab: first dungeon instance

fairybot town: where fairys have gotton turned into robots

sir gearbots tower: a solo tower at the end of fairybot town

clockwock city: a place like sydney but more tetch

tecth palace: where you meet the queen

tick-tock avenue cuck-o birds roam this place

and last but not least

FINAL DUNGEON

ALMOST THERE

THE GIANT FACTORY!

ok here are the bosses :D

FIRST BOSS: pertcthectha. speech apon enter; HA! you think you can ouwit me wiz-ard face your doom!

cheats if you use a shield she uses hex 35 on you\\
School: moon
if you heal she says: that heal means your weaknes! and uses a 60 leoign shield
HEALTH: 50000
MINION: Fairybot: HEALTH 400,0

SECOND BOSS:
repretrectha: HA!HA! face your pure defeat!

he has no cheats but starts with 6 power pips and is storm health is 90000

no minion

LAST BOSS

dr, steambotwrech

ARGH! you have been undoing my work! perepare to be vanqusihed!

cheats!

evry round he will cast a 90 tower sheild on himself

if you blade he will remove the sheild for one round

if you trap he will remove it

and he drops the clockwork golem pet

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
this world is avalible to wizards lvl 70 or higher,

ambrose: come young wizard this is a very urgent matter!

there is roots around gamma's chamber could you se for me {wizard name}

gamma in roots: help! this treant has rooted me!

he is a solo boss, but pretty easy, he looks like a woodland haunter pet.

Treant of nightmares, speech: HA! this owl will be my supper!

school: death

health: 400,00

cheats: if you heal he will use a interupt 700 base damage vampire

speech in defeat: ah! take this wreched owl!

gamma free: woah! that was close tell ambrose what happened!

ambrose: oh great stars! gamma is alergic to treants anyway...oh heres the key to naturerama!

areas: vinewood alley: main area

first street: flowerville corner: where giant flowers roam

second street: bug path: where giant bugs roam the trees

3rd street treetop gardens, treatnts like the 1 that rooted gamma roam here

first instance: shiny forest

last dungeon: summer garden of doom

last bosses and plot below

last boss nbr one

Flowerhead

school: life health: 700,00

cheats: heals himself if you attack without a blade or trap

SECOND LAST BOSS:

Treeroots

school: fire health: 400,00

cheats: uses interupt efreet on anyone who traps him

LAST BOSS:

Queen spotsprout

school: storm: health 200,000

cheats: uses a 90 tower shield every round, this goes away when everyone has a blade

but she earthquakes every 3 rounds
you get a badge called: garden keeper if you finish this world ok now the plot

PLOT

queen spotprout wants the ruby flower for herself so she summons treants and huge bugs etc

ambrose: you have done it! {wizard name} here, take these seeds i found in naturerama

you get a firey broom shrom a sour fickle pickle and a burning snap dragon :]

hope you reply plz!