Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
maybe a world of gods of each culture in every place ,and it's called goden merle ambrose will say you've been god struck and are harboring a god so to get the god to leave by going to a side world called goden try these gods bast, set, ra, sobek, isis,geb,nut(yes it's her name) and more. quote me when you write your post in your post

Survivor
May 18, 2011
i think that there needs to be shcool planets fore each school so that high leveland low ranking wizardscan get special spells from the plannets for there shcools members only could be aloud that way there could be no more disberaces by free "trialers" blocking us by over crowding a idea for a ice spell ultomat ice mega crusher 1000 damage plus 2000 over 20 rounds a 100 damge around pluss dispell all ice for ten rounds pluss sun and restore health to full seven pips ice only :) :-) :D i think another one is fizzle it looks like it fizzels but it despells all enemy spells for one round 0 pips ice only and each kci preson should get to create there own worlds it would be veery cool :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
landrey1234 wrote:
maybe a world of gods of each culture in every place ,and it's called goden merle ambrose will say you've been god struck and are harboring a god so to get the god to leave by going to a side world called goden try these gods bast, set, ra, sobek, isis,geb,nut(yes it's her name) and more. quote me when you write your post in your post

Nice idea i really hope it comes to the spiral! And all the gods should be in diffrent places like wintertusk KEEP UP THE GOOD IDEAS!

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
k here are my awesome ideas -
world no.1-mirror world-
how it came-a long time ago morganthe created a mirror
people could enter it
.....but morganthe hid it.......
after avalon morganthe wants to destroy the mirror..
why is that a problem you ask..

because in this world everything is opposite-
and instead of the spiral being big it is small!
and all the worlds are areas in this place(they are not so big as the mirror spiral is small)
first world is marleybone in which sherlock bones is the main boss he is the ruler of all dogs and he wants to take over the mirror..
in this area there are many quests and enemies and npc's are cats

meowiarty helps you find sherlock bones
and sherlock bones is a cheating boss with minion watson-he steals blades and removes traps

next area-mooshu
here emperor yoshihito -he wants to take over the oni's and use them to take over the mirror world
in here you have to help each oni one by one to escape from him
emperor yoshihito cheats saying you stole my onis i can steal too-he steals all shields and removes weakness charms.etc

next celestia-here all the researchers are trying to use the powers of the sun,moon and star to rule the mirror
in this area there are fourth bosses and one dungeon thats it
but dont get too excited
all three first bosses cheat they are the bosses in trial they train you for what you are up against
main boss - the research guy in crustacean empire his minions are edith benchley research guy in survey camp and research guy montgomery yes thats his name in science center.

next krokotopia in here the order of the fang is the enemy-they are the only bosses but the hard point is they have their own dungeons-their schools khai amhate-ice,shalek the wise-life,general khaba-ice,and alhazred-of course balance,and the they are all in the same last dungeon where you have to fight them together
and after that alhazred says -ra is free now the end of the mirror is near,
and then you have to fight ra-he is very hard because he removes all traps,blades and global,and also every round he always gets power pips-plus health 18,000.

next zafaria-here it is simple just one super hard boss-inyanga whitestripes-he cheats by using hex 200% on you every five rounds - storm school

(p.s. grizzlehiem and wintertusk are not included)
second last world avalon - here you have to kill all the knights of the silver rose one by one they are all very hard bosses then queen gwendolyn restores artorius and they both say that they will rule the spiral-artorius is death gwendolyn fire.cheats are every seventh rounds gwendolyn gives you and artorius a 200% balance blade and then he uses scarecrow that goes 1200 and gives health to both him and gwendolyn both health 15,00 artorius,7500 gwendolyn

last world is wizard city!
here there is just one dungeon nothing else but this dungeon will truly test you-

there are fourth sets of bosses
no.1dalia falmea,halston balestorm and lydia greyrose-falmea health 8000, balstorm 6000 greyrose-10,000
cheats are if you use elemental blade they all take one blade for themselves fire to falmea storm balestorm and ice greyrose,and if you use elemental trap it gets removed and appears on you and same for fire,storm and ice trap and also the tree blades.
second set of bosses cyrus drake,moolinda wu and dworgyn.
healths cyrus-6000,wu10,000,dworgyn-8000
cheats same except for spirit blades and traps and life myth and death blades and traps
second last boss ambrose he is sun,star and moon school and power pips work for all school and he has all except level 88 spells
cheats if you use any blade or arua he turns it into his opposite example blade - weakness aura plus 25 turns into minus 25 and traps into shield and if you fizzle he says-you need more accuracy wizard and uses 50 percent of all 9 pip spells on you!example half damage of each spell rain of fire 1100 = 550

and at last morganthe gets abgry you foiled her plans and trys to destroy you her minion is ghost of mallistaire-health 20,000 minion health 6000
cheats-randomly uses woolly mammoth that does twice the damage(but she uses only one per round as a max)and uses mana burn if your pips get above 8)
and steals all blades traps shields auras everything and uses nova for 600 damage- then after she dies morganthe arc is over

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011

both health 15,00 artorius,7500 gwendolyn

ok sorry i left out a zero on artorius health his health is 15,000 gwendolyn 7,500

(but she uses only one per round as a max)and uses mana burn if your pips get above 8)
]

and again did a smiley by mistake and it is if your pips get above 8 or eight(just incase)

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
I think that there is a world full of pigs somewhere. Piggies, ninja pigs, all the pigs from wysteria (excuse me if am wrong, but I am pretty sure that they are not native to wysteria), they all had to come from somewhere. Maybe this is the land in which ninja pigs receive their ninja training, and then they are shipped off to mooshu. And maybe this is the world from which pigs are enrolled in Pigswick academy.

If this world did exsist, it's pets for sale would be all sorts of rare piggles, like polka dotted ones, or stripped ones, or ones with wavy patterns.

Maybe it could just be a farm world, full of chickens and goats and stuff!

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
shrukain wrote:
I have thought over and over about what some good new worlds would be. First of all, I wondered what all of the worlds were based after...

Wizard City- Tutorial world
Krokotopia- Balance school/Egypt
Marleybone- England, dogs, cats, mice
Mooshu- Asia, cows
Dragonspyre- Fire, volcanoes, maybe Death
Celestia- Underwater (Atlantis), maybe Storm
Zafaria- Africa
Grizzleheim- Norse Mythology, bears
Wintertusk- Bears, Ice
Wysteria- Pigs, Tournament world

That leaves the schools of Life and Myth open. My suggestion for a new world would be..

1. Gobbler Home World (No specific school)
2. A world like Alice in Wonderland where you're shrunken (No specific school)
3. A Greek Mythology-based world (Myth school)
4. A world without color that you have to make colorful (....Maybe Life??)

Hmm, I don't know. But those are my suggestions!

I love the idea. To add onto your idea of a life world, it is Ambrose's home world, and something terrible has happened to it's commons, and it is dark. You realize all of the other streets, and places are light. Each end of the street has a one hour dungeon, and you get a piece of a mural that goes on a huge wall. There are ten pieces to the mural, nine streets, then a two hour dungeon at the end to get the last piece. Each piece of the mural puts one unicorn to life. There is ten unicorns. Each unicorn lights up their part of the commons thing, called I don't know, unicorpia? When every unicorn has lit their own part, suddenly the boss of each world appears through a door, taunting you and making the unicorpia dark again. You talk to Merle right after in the center of the unicorpia, and he tells you to go defeat them. You fight them two by two, and each enemy is 3 ranks higher then their original rank. When you finish the dungeon you get a badge called savior of lightness or darkness defeater. Merle congratulates you, gives you lots of experience and two training points, and lots of gold and the best robe ever, Headmaster's robe. Then you are done with the world. The world would be called Fairyland, after life fairies. Also at the end of the final dungeon, a new enemy comes, the creator of darkness, a rank 18 death boss. At the end Ambrose gives you another max potion. Finally, you come back and speak to Ambrose in wizard city and he tells you about the myth-based world.

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
rest wrote:
mattjdixon2009 wrote:
the NPC's could be bird people or ghosts of people that lived there before the world was shot into the sky or something and you have to have either wings or a flying mount or Mr amberose gives you a quest to collect items for a potion that he makes you to be able to fly like the potion that they give you to breath under water in crab alley. all of the monsters would have to be like wild sunbirds or forrest pests or banshees or ghosts. just a thought

Love it from from this point on! Maybe instead of a potion you get a spell casted on you when get the key from Merle? Then the world is above Wizard City? No matter how we fly, dont let it be with a mount or pet. Let us fly alone! I would love to have a spell Merle casts on us when we leave.
Best,
Valdus Darkcaster

Good idea. Maybe in the center of the commons pond there would be a little x, and you click on it or press X to fly up to the sky world

Explorer
May 08, 2010
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!
maybe a harry potter land?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
how about an entire world based on the death school, Phantasmia, a place were the spirits are quite friendly, but witches are raising their corpses, and summoning demons to capture souls. Oh and an OLD death school, which was shut down due to its old and evil professor, Morganth, who was teaching necromancers to use their power for evil, but (and this was before Malistair snapped from losing his wife), Malistair and Sylvia drake banished Morganth, But when Morganth returned, she accidentally released Pandora by opening her box, now Pandora plans to begiul Bartleby and use him to controle wizard city. Oh, and she is death alighned.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Well a lot of worlds have already been mensioned in the game like: Polarios, Wierwood and Gobbleton but here are my ideas.

Jungolia: A jungle world with snakes, monkeys and Grizzleheim and Marleybone warriors have come to fight with that world because of
King Sylvestor Palm the last boss.

Kings Isle: An island world with cliffs, giant Dodos and Vikings.
The last boss will be Captain Liam Bread who wants to take over Kings Isle with his pirates.

Flamenco: A world based on Spain with flamenco dancers with accsents. Also, Diego's homeworld. the last boss is Roberto.

they're my ideas

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
Now this is totally far-fetched and way out there, but here is my idea.
But what if there was another spiral, with untamed and uncivilized worlds? The people of wizard city could be given quests and such to inhabit and explore them, and maybe teach their uneducated inhabitants about wizardry and stuff. Perhaps your wizard could even be a teacher in one of these new worlds!
Of course, this would all be after you defeated the current worlds and finished all of the current quests.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
but what about my idea, what do you guys think of my world idea of Phantasmia?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Maybe one idea for a new world is a glass city, and one that is very sophisticated! :D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
I think a good world would be a Swamp world called something like Bogmire or Quagmire or something like that. High level world where you can only get around by canoe or boat, or hop around by cypress stumps or logs. There would be like swamp monsters, pythons, vultures, alligators, Sasquatch as a boss, moss boss! Muck monster that just creates itself out of the swamp and muck. Maybe panthers or beavers, I don't know, but I think it would be a cool alternative way to get around by boat or something. There would be areas of fog or swamp gas that could hurt you or something. Oh yeah, like maybe giant Mosquitos or swarms of Mosquitos. Leeches! Quicksand! It could be an infinite amount of ideas. What do you all think?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
What about a world where you get to meet your parents and it is themed in a world similar to wizard city

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
How about a sky themed world. You could wal around on the clouds and your enemies could be birds. The buildings could be tree tops! :) what do you think???

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
Maybe an under-sea one with with every Storm creature...
I'm myth and storm is boost to myth!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Well, I think KI is going to create a sky-themed world. Enemies would be birds, seraphs, anything that flies. The world's different areas would consist of different features: some parts would be full of clouds, others would consist more of airships or mechanized flying machines that you walk on.

I hope that they make the world of Mirage, as mentioned in Wysteria by one of the characters. It would be a Middle Eastern-themed world with lots of pretty architecture and scenery.

Candyland? Cupcake and gingerbread houses, chocolate rapids, evil gingerbread men, bubblegum beasts, cavity creatures.

And last, but not least, a dream world. This world would be crazy weird. Dungeons would be upside down (furniture on the ceiling, chandeliers on the ground), in some areas, you would be a tiny little shrunken person in an area that looks oddly familiar (like Ambrose's messy office?) where you fight giant insects and spiders. Some areas would be dreamlike and kooky, others would just be plain nightmarish. Physics doesn't apply in this world. You float in some areas for no apparent reason (flying in dreams, anybody?). Floating in this world would look similar to how swimming underwater looks, only, you're not underwater. Imagine an area where all the houses and dungeons are uprooted from the ground, reachable only through ladders and ropes (you would press "x" near the ladder or rope to get inside the house). And inside the houses, furniture and books just float everywhere.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008

I thought of a new world, Earth. You should be able to go to Earth and start in like Antarctica where Morganth mind-controlls penguins and polar-bears (even though polar-bears don't exist in Antarctica), and the first person you meet there would be a penguin who wasn't mind-controlled and you would have to go to different countries like America, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, etc. And with each country or area it should get harder and harder and in the end you go to Antarctica again to fight Morganth and a polar-bear king.

Just an idea, i think it would be cool, even though it may take a lot of work to create this. :-)
Please respond if you like my idea!

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I liked being able to swim in celestia. You should make a space world where we have spacesuits. With space cows and such.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird. A large zeppelin city would be a nice touch.

Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

Fairgrounds world! The different parts are themed after the mini-games that you play to fill your mana. :)

KI listen this person is AMAZING!!! Greek gods and myths themed world is pure genius. I saw a guy who said a buch of different gods for spells and someone else who said mount olympus should be a spell if you dont add this world soon i will be very upset

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
I'm thinking a world in the sky or a classic mediaval or we go to candy world where Greyrose is from. I also think the prison idea is cool. Or maybe a modern day war
sky: good guys giant ladybugs and wizards bad guys hawks and eagles and vultures
mediaval: good guys king and queen JESTER bad guys haunted knights and dragons
candy world: good guys gobblers and wizards bad guys witches and cookie minions
war theme: good guys soldiers and wizard soldiers bad guys undead soldiers and turrent ghosts

I'm a bit crazy today :D

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
what about a reverse world without color, and you could be able to walk on walls and the ceilings? (and possibly switch genders while in it? idk.)

or a world that was destroyed and is in ruins?

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009