Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
I'd like to see a world of dragons where some of the dragons are under control of a dark dragon which is final boss and they are in different schools, not just fire. Also it could be unlocked at level 35 or 40, and it could be called Dragonia. BTW maby it could be myth themed.

P.S. I love dragons!!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
i got a world idea for kingsisle how about a world based on the greek mythology

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
firecougar88 wrote:
i got a world idea for kingsisle how about a world based on the greek mythology

I've already made a post in the Dorms about my version of your Idea. It is called World Idea:Empyrea.

My Ideas are:
Empyrea: Greek/Roman Themed
Mayan/Aztec Themed, with Jaguars, Panthers, Monkeys, Flying Serpents, etc
Prehistoric World, with Dinos and cavemen

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
Well since they made the chinese-themed world of moo shu, maybe they could make a japanese-themed world.

-Boris ShadowCoin - Level 61 Sorcerer*

*Still in Dragonspyre

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I don't know if anyone said this yet, for I only looked at the brief replies, but how about a Cloud World? Where the ground is a cloud and on the thumbnail of the world (such as the icon shown in the world tree/world selection thing) There would be a giant ladder leading up to the cloud as a joke xD and one the spiral there it would be located at the very top of it. I can't think of the inhabitants of this world, yet the first thing that comes to mind in Pegasus or Seraphs.

Another idea I had was, and hear me out, a jail world. I know, a dark idea, but I thought maybe in the story line, Bartlebye or someone important such as the headmaster sent all of the most notorious criminals in the spiral to. Full armor knights could guard the jail, and maybe it could even be some sort of island. Maybe one of the prisoners escaped and hid somewhere on the island, and took the other prisoners with him. And in the final dungeon of the world, you must face them all.

And that is really all I got. Although I must say I did like the idea of the futuristic/space idea. The sky can me night all the time, much like Marleybone's, and all the building can be chrome and advanced aliens can live on it.

Okay, I think I have thought up enough ideas for today... Good day :D

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
how about a world that has vampires and where wolfs and goblens and stuff and like some of the bosses are like trolls or like boned people like a world that is based off of like the scary stuff that would be a cool world :D also if it had green witches and like mummies and like black cats and ghosts and stuff.or if it had like devils and demons and like huge evil looking snakes and stuff. and like the area is like a big huge hunted cassle with like knights that are like all dead and stuff.that would be a cool world. OR if there was a candy land world! like the pets where like candy pets and the there is a cassle that is made out of candy and the people are like candy and like marsh mellows and like gum drops or jaw brakers, and like gumie stuff and the bad people are like the people that eat them or something..... lol well here is my idea and ps sorry for my spelling

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
How about a world of myth. Sort of like cyclops lane but its own world. It coud be called Folklore. And for a new spell for myth, since myth has the spells like pierce and shatter that take out your opponents charms and shields, a new spell could be called mega-shater or even a cooler name like armageddon that takes out your opponens shields and charms and gives them to you. Please consider th idea. Thank you! :)

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Morganthe's homeworld is Zafaria...

um no it is not her homeworld is Avalon, she just took over Zafaria.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

yes i like it very good

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
gregac6 wrote:
this is talking about level cap somewhat. I had another idea. How about keeping the level cap at level 50, but say allow you to keep re-earning leaving fifty (I think it's like 20,000 or 30,000 exp), where you get a talent point, mana and hit points. However, I would think everyone should have a max about limit of say 1000 mana and 10,000 raw hit points, talent points I see no reason to limit.. as your highly restricted with you secondary class anyway, by the means that you can only use your power pips with your primary class, and decks usually allow less of your secondary classes spells.

Sorry but this to me is absolutely ridiculous. This idea is to say that your all to lazy to get to lvl 100 and how there raising the level cap is very efficient way to give the kids time to level and give the older people level higher. Giving kids and them selves at KingsIsle to work on the next world. :)

Amber DawnCloud lvl 74 Life
Amy Dust lvl 70 Balance

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
How about a half flooded world in peril-level 90

Space world-level 120

A lost section of one of the existing worlds- level 30

A world of dungeons only/Entire dungeon-level 150

A world stuck in the past-level 110

Candy land-level 100

A dark world that undead are attacking-level 140

Underground world- level 140

Hope you like these!

Survivor
Oct 06, 2011
A dark-gothic world.Like Transylvania or something.Bats,werewolves and vampires dwell there.Maybe the moon world or sth?

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
A world that is in the middle of a majore hurricane and has tornado and levthivan people. The new pets are sirens and centers ras snowangles fire dragons and many more! It would be a storm paradece!gota love it!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
I have been playing this game for a few months now well since february of 2012, i must say now, since i been here i learned so much and got to witness a new world. Avalon is alright. Thought it would have been a little different, but i liked it. If you do come out with a new world. I really think something like the movie Avatar would be just completely out standing and out there. I know a lot of people i have talked to in the game loved the idea too. Especially after seeing the new lightning cat things on the map after high road lol. That rung a huge idea. My opinion make a AVATAR WORLD! lol <3

Defender
May 15, 2010
Tails04 wrote:
A world that is in the middle of a majore hurricane and has tornado and levthivan people. The new pets are sirens and centers ras snowangles fire dragons and many more! It would be a storm paradece!gota love it!
You spelled so many things incorrectly. And you don't have to love it. I personally hate it, no offense. Sirens should be turned into mermaid, because it would be odd have an island walking next to you, and casting the spell may be weird. Ra is a sun god. There is one of him, I don't think he would appreciate it if we made a whole bunch of copies with him so we could have a pet.I totally agree with centaur. Snow Angle, I am 50-50. Fire would be so mad. They get all of these advanced awesome pets, and fire gets the original drake. Who cares if it's a fire one! A lot of them are!

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Adding worlds to the story line is fine, I can fully agree with that, but I would have to suggest not to raise the level cap too high.

The first message mentioned 100. I think that is a bit too high. People, and especially the kids, might potentially get pretty discouraged to see that they would have 100 levels to go through, just to reach level cap.

Perhaps, 75 could be a good limit. Maybe even 80, but at some point, there has to be a limit to how high you can raise level caps.

Heck, I'm a kid and I don't see any problems with level 80 cap.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Survivor
May 10, 2009
I was playing through the Wysteria storyline, and I found two new worlds mentioned.
Empyrea-Although this might not be a world, if not already here, it could be added.
Weirwood-I seriously want this in the game. It's a big part of the Wysteria storyline, and might be unlocked by finishing the Wysteria storyline.

Just ideas, do not have to be added.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Weirwood is part of the new world, Avalon. And two more worlds were also mentioned in Wysteria: Yago and Mirage.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
I got a great idea, how bout' the world of Marsona. Got the idea from the planet Mars, Morganthe is there, and I think this should be her homeworld, and you face her where she has 50,000 health, 3 teammates and she'll be the life school (not astral or anything cause those bosses are really annoying and it makes me uncomfortable) Plus, Malistaire was death so she's life. Everyone should get one new spell. Storm will get Tsunami, Myth gets Gremlins, Life gets Venus flytrap, Death gets Werewolf, Ice gets Avalanche, Fire gets Evil Clown(he breathes fire or something) and balance will get Aliens(ok maybe you can switch myth and balance i don't care) Yeah, and ambrose should be killed by Morganthe(because according to the King Arthur Legend, Morgana(Morganthe) killed Merlin(Merle) and when you see him at his tower, he will be a ghost) The main enemies should be marsonians(Like martians) You go there because Morganthe is looking for the "Marsonian Crystal" Which is the jewel that the Marsonian god possesed, it can make any magic increase it's own power ten-fold. Morganthe eventually grasps it and kills ambrose with her wand and the crystal. You must defeat her to retreive it. I think it's a pretty good idea. All in favor reply.

Defender
May 15, 2010
jenyfiregirl wrote:
i have an idea well i dont have a name but a world with people who are disqised as wizards but not and a shop the is hidden where u can buy a invisabillity cloak but it only woks for a short time and u can only use it once it a while and a pet that gives u 1999 health and 100 mana and a boss that is a dragon that has 5000 health and when u defeat him u get 50000 gold 300 crowns and a new wand that give u 100000 health and 9000 mana and there will be small sized krakens,blackhopes,rattlebones,harvest lords and bansees. but the most scarriest thing of all........ there will be evil twins of the teachers,gamma,and master ambrose. but there will be 100rds of pips flying everywhere so u dont die. the health of the people would be 100-400. and the rest place is a mansion. if u die u would be taken to a graveyard and u have to ask the angle to heal u but u have to pay 10 gold. the portal is u have to catch the train at the train station located behinde the giant dragons dungeon but u must have a pass from one of the people u have to battle like a wizard who is not one.there will also be a drink shop it has rootbeer,ice cream,pizza,fried chicken and ribs when u eat them u will regain health mana and maybe get a prize

fried chicken 20 gold
pizza 10 gold
ice cream 30 gold
rootbeer 3 crowns

my world is awsome i shall call it evil wizard city.
oh ya there will also be a saloon where u can change ur hair do and for lvs 1-5 u can change ur school

hair change 100 gold
school 50

wow i wrote a lot well

there will also be a spider circle its a large circle and spider gaurdens circleing around a dungen.can u get in the dungen before a spider gets to u anyways the is a tree of cards its like a all school tree he has heal cards like healing cat gives u 300 health and 50 mana cost 0 pips andminion cards like summon a kraken or dragon that can use naturale attck damge 5000000 pip cost 2

isant my world awsome 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :D :D :D :D :D :D

please reply on what u think thanks

destinyfireshade lv 14 fire type 8)
At level 14, I can tell your grasp on the game is a bit fuzzy. Things that give 10,000 health, and 500,000,000 damage spells and all. You don't have healths and damage like that. Otherwise, this game would be way to easy.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
So Weirwood is already implemented?

And we could also add Yago and Mirage.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
natenkate wrote:
I believe Polaris will be up next (after Avalon) since both Pirate101 and Wizard101 mention it. With a character name like Emperor Napoleguin, I suspect one of the races will be penguins. :)
What is Polaris? Paris mixed with Artic? :?

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!
I wonder where it leads too! But Sherlock bones, maybe YOU could tell us the new worlds. Could you?

Survivor
May 22, 2010
I think that a MYTHOLOGY world would be AMAZING! It could be Greek Mythology, and the level cap would be 90-100, and I even thought of spells

Storm: I didn't think of one yet, maybe Harpies?

Life: Aphrodite

Death: Cerberus

Fire: Tartarus

Ice: Artemis

Myth: Hera and Zeus

Balance: Sphinx

OR, if it was Egyptian Mythology, here's my ideas

Death: Anubis

Life: Ankh

Balance: Isis and Osiris

Fire: Bast

Ice: I'm not sure yet, maybe Sobek?