Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010

I think have a new world after Celestia that has something to do about Celstia because Celestia is cool who dose not like fighting sharks,crabs,and eels for peace sake

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Wizard 101 is the greatest game in the world and we have to show those poeple who do not play how great Wizard 101 really is

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
um i dont have a big head to think bout new worlds but what i think if its a world after winter tusk its the complete of marleybone believe it or not as you defeate the titans in celestia a person in celestia put some sort of a glowing stone on edith benchly when they tavel back to marleybone the stone flows into the air and opens a portal for the storm titans to go in so you need to reborn the first war betweens the titans again a major disaster happens to the spiral as the great war repet it self that what morganthe meant by skies will fall ( i hope ) told you i dont have a big head well if that happens then wizard101 is going to be the game of this decade and the one after it but the problem is if resummoning the war with your wizard eyes then there has to be a quest just like celestia's tower um like when edith benchly put the bag that has the stone on an air plain storage you have to go there and retreave it but guess what its a tower!!!! and has cheating bosses :D :D how exciting and again no big head

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I know this thread was started a while back and there have been many suggestions and ideas put forward for new worlds to the spiral.

Celestia was introduced and most of us have already completed it at least once and now we have the eminent WINTERTUSK.

It's just another side arc to the wiz101 story so there is still the morganthe storyline to be pursued.

I have taken a bold iniative to conjure a world from my imagination. It is not only invaded by morganthe and her legions, it is invaded by rivals of that world. It's called SCYTHIA.

So of you may have laready heard of it or read it. For those who have no idea what I'm taking about then let me invite you to read my story and lend your support if you so chose.

There is a thread in "The Dorms" entitled WIZARD101- SCYTHIA the 8th world.

I posted it on central and add banners and stiff to make it more appealing.

here's the link: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137205&page=3&highlight=

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I like your guys ideas, pretty creative but if there is new world ideas shouldnt there be a new school? I think the new schools with the worlds should be a school of choice. I have understood why sun star and moon didnt get school of choice because they were add ons like blades and shields but I really think they should have new worlds and the new elements created should be schools of choice. For a world idea i think a sky high world, or an air world with a floating land or something like that and you should help the cow people or something thats my world idea. Hope you liked my idea.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Travisak I agree with ya, it would kill pvp, ice's snow angel already hurts to bad for me, I dont pvp with my storm wizard anymore only death, but on the other hand It would be nice outside of pvp though because you can use the life amulet to heal others thats about it though!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
You've got to be more creative then that! i think cause we dont have a myth world, and there coming out with wintertusk, a myth world called: Aganeaus, a world of mythical creatures from wizard101, and new ones from ancient mythology from Greece. and new school spells lvl:66, level cap increase to 70 NEW BADGE: hero of, or god of, or immortal. (your school badge:diviner, or whatever). New spells; Siren (myth):250, then 770 and take away all clean charms and wards. Argus life:650 to one enemy then 500 health to all friends. Chimerafire:350goat,450snake, 700 lion.
Hippocampus (a seahorse not a hippo) (storm): 1000 damage and stun to one enemy. Promethean (balance): 890 to one enemy, and then weakness and black mantle to all enemies. Heka Giant: 690 and stun to one enemy, then iceblade to user.
New school: Erebus: a school combined of fire, and myth. Basicly an attack school. Hades Gate: unleashes a titan that does 770 damage to one enemy. Tartarus: 500 damage to all enemies. Bronze Boar: 890 damage to one enemy. Erebus blade: 35% more erebus damage. Erebus trap: 30% more erebus damage. Erebus shield 80% less erebus damage. .learn school once lvl 62 no training points required, but level ranking.Erebus charms and wards: 62, Tartarus: lvl 62. Hades Gate: lvl 64. Bronze Boar: lvl 66.School trainer: Arkantos KastorSpear. Secret trainer: Odessyus PemDragon: gives: Tartarian spawn; 550 damage and erebus trap to one enemy. Lotus Eaters: 450 and stun to all enemies for 3 rounds. Asphodel: 350 and take away all charms and wards to all enemies. Shade: 450 and stun to one enemy. Blue Fire: 450, then 600 over 3 rounds to all enemies. Star Aura: Erebus Vindicator: 90% more erebus damage.

Ambrose and Balestrom track Morganthe to this World, they send you there with another world key and the locket of zeus, gives Blue fire spell.
You meet Cyrus Drake and Falmea in the Pantheon: Greek temple commons, they give you quests to defeat titans. first Ice titan, Then Fire titan, Then Storm titan. then you talk to ambrose, he sends you to defeat myth death and life titan, you talk to him, then he sends you to Arkantos, he tells you to kill balance titan, you do all this you get a World spell of your school, not the lvl 64 spells, you get a new spell for opening the world called ::: (our school, fire or whatever) cascade: 800 damage:rules apply for all wizards who get this; same damage. same accuracy.

Monsters: Golden Trolls: Golden Cyclops: Basilisks, Minor titans, Halfbloods, Demons, Phobons, Bronze; animals, Corrupted minor gods, Orthrus, Valkeries, Scytheians, Tapans, and Goblins.

Areas: Temple to Ares, Temple to Artemis, Temple to Apollo, Temple to Zeus, Temple to Poseidon, Temple to Hades, Temple to Aphrodite, Temple to Demeter, Temple to Athena, Pantheon, Tartarus, The fields of Asphodel, The Esylian island, Hades Palace, The underworld, Mount Olympus, Agean Archives, Arkantos' Shrine, Odessy Brieme. Circe's Island, Spartanius. Agean Island.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I think there should be a cybernetic world where you face mostly storm guys and get futurisitic looking clothes and gear.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I think there should be a world where we can go to the gollbers (srry if i spelled it wrong.) hometown you could fight the witchs and stuff and you could could go in space?

Adam Deathshard
level 30 magus necromancer
See ya around the spiral! :-)

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Ah, so this is where they had contained the idea of Celestia. Hmm ...

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Mr Bones

i found a new world out there but i dont think it has a spiral door yet.

i was transporting to Grizzlehiem and ended up there by some mistake and i had to port back to my own home to get away from there.

it was a really strange place where the animals talked and the people were their pets. i almost got caught as a stray while looking around but this rough old
Boar of a fellow came up and rescued me and took me to his home.
it was awful... no chairs to sit on and only a big matted old rug for a bed.

and the food wasn't all that bad but there was very little of it.

i really could not understand the language except a few words that sounded like our language and the closest i could make out the name of this world was
mzee nafasi something about the oldest world in the spiral.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
hobi wrote:
Mr Bones

i found a new world out there but i dont think it has a spiral door yet.

i was transporting to Grizzlehiem and ended up there by some mistake and i had to port back to my own home to get away from there.

it was a really strange place where the animals talked and the people were their pets. i almost got caught as a stray while looking around but this rough old
Boar of a fellow came up and rescued me and took me to his home.
it was awful... no chairs to sit on and only a big matted old rug for a bed.

and the food wasn't all that bad but there was very little of it.

i really could not understand the language except a few words that sounded like our language and the closest i could make out the name of this world was
mzee nafasi something about the oldest world in the spiral.

What?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
i want a new spell that storm school can have i like bow's and aarows i was wondering can you put a new spell tht u can use arrows for storm when u shoot the arrow it should be lighting bolts arrows firing out it would be so cool

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
How about a Video Game Crossover world!!! It could be unlocked at level 30 much like how Grizzelhiem is unlocked at 20. The main Idea is that the antaoganist of video games have come together to try and take over the spiral. For example enemies could be anything from a Pikachu (storm) & Infernape (fire) to a Elite (Ice) from Halo!
Please let me know what you think about this Pro.
Alex Thunderflame Lv. 35 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I was just wondering, say you didnt finish gh and the new world (wintertusk) came out. And if another world comes out do you still get to go to the new world or you have to complete gh to unlock other new worlds that comes out? :(

Historian
May 01, 2010
jeffhardy1515 wrote:
I was just wondering, say you didnt finish gh and the new world (wintertusk) came out. And if another world comes out do you still get to go to the new world or you have to complete gh to unlock other new worlds that comes out? :(

depends really. gh and wt are both side areas, and wt is a continueation of it. but if its a side world, you can look at the requirementss to get in, if its a part of the main ark, then ya got to defeat cl

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
Hey everyone what do you think is a good idea for a new world idea im thinking of one right now here it is.

HinddleCove (first thing that came to mind)
1. what it looks like: 13th century castle like kinda like a ms and dragon spyre mixed
NPC:ghost people, rats, cows, goats, etc.
enemies:spiders, ghost, frogs, rats,birds
Main Characters:Lord fonthworth (ghost king)
areas:the Grand Fortress (main area), castle walls, evergreen forest, plagued fields, Misty Caverns, the battlefield, and the kings throne room

SO what do you think feel free to make post adjustments your idea and your opinion
Jacob Legendary Conjuerer

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
nice. and they should make a fire world XD because the only fire place is firecat alley, to easy :p like it a mix of marleybone and dragonspyre and it named firethorn valley, allies are, summerworth(a wolf with red and black fur), fallclaw(a bear with orange and white fur), and the last three, waterthorn(a water spirit), firethorn(fire spirit), and the last one, earththorn(a earth spirit), enimes are, firetaurs(fire warhorns), firethorn elemental(fire elemental like the minion), magma banshee(a fire banshee), skeletal fire soldier(the deatails are in the name), and fire guards(dragons with fire armor and log armored tail), and fire golem(the iron golem only stronger and red fireiry metal), and last, king fireshredder(a huge dragon with blood red armor and a crown the has fire on it), places, firethorn forest, firethorn camp(main area), firethorn battlefield, firethorn palace, dungeons, firethorn throne room, general fireslasher's (a dragon about three quarters as big as king fireshredder)war castle, king fireshredders graveyard(you fight his soul), pets, magma banshee(gives magma banshee at een), fire war horn(no spell may cast a fire shield), fire elemental(give fire elemental minion spell), fire skeletal warrior(no spell), fire dragon(fire dragon spell, level 48 fire spell) fire golem(may cast stormzilla), and what level to get firethorn valley, level 64 and up after finsihing celestia. that is my world idea :D :D :D :D :D and pryromancers rule!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
oh and i forgot to say how they die well the dragons turn to smoke from head to bottom, the red golem sparks up then smoke come off his body and vaperizes, the magma banshee dies like a banshee :P the elementals die like a fire guardian in krok(exavion of fire) firetaurs die like a warhorn in cyclops lane only smoke curl off his back when falling to die skeletal fire warrior die by sinking into the ground like a lost soul but not so fast :P and uh tell me if i forgot anything that is all, i think so remember tell me if i forgot something

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

Do you know how strong the items from that world would be if they made it!That's just unfair in PvP.This is what Kingsisle dosen't want.Way to powerful wizards!!!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
im a level 60 necromancer, and i was wondering if they are gonna make another world for us to go in? cause for me wintertusk wasnt really another world just a little side bar mission that was in grizzlehelm. if another world is added will hopefully they will let us go up higher in levels and add another card and gear like they did for this past one.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
How about a garden world? With like flowers and bees. The boss should be Floatia maybe lvl 25. Along with this world we should prioritize life. Maybe we could add an energy class too. Bugs and animals could be enemies. The name could be Evergreen and open to lvl 60's.

-Cath