Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
Survivor
May 10, 2010
idea comes to my mind
what about a shadow world where every thing is reversed

and you gotta be level 60

ty if you like it

quinn skullhunter
grandmaster

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....
i like the whole backwards world kinda thing but i think in the end of that world like dragonspyre to go to celestia,you have to fight ambros instead of malistare (even though you would of already beaten him) :D and you would go to someplace where it is back in order but its like in outerspace, maybe the moon (some will say bad idea but its just a brainstorm)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
the 100 lvl is good but the fight all bosses you faught before means well alot of bosses i can tell you that and then a final boos that is all elements and 30000 health, insane plus ki might add the new bosses cheat thing like in celestia

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
how bout a circus world with the final enemy being the ringmaster and stuf like demented clowns

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
jessessej wrote:
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....

That would be so cool!

hmm forget a new world why not make a new game were u acually get to be dark wizards and malistre would be the head master and u get to do missions thatu are the bad guy i mean it would be a good idea considering the fact that wizard 101 is so full and having to do alot of maintnece so if there was a new game wizards would be less full because there a good amount of grands who get bored cause there are no more missions if they did start a new game it should be calle DEMOS 101 now that would be cul.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
My idea is that there be a world like up in the sky or down underground. Like one could be the Gods need out help (i say Gods (plural) cause stromlord is zeus) and we would have to fight monsters that would try to break down their kingdom and were on a really big cloud so thats whats under us. Then the outfits there should be just to clothes with school markings on them. But high level stats.
The underground one is kinda an idea i got from nightside because its kind under a waterfall :?. i think that it should be a world where malistare got to before we beat him (for grand people) and turned the small cozy little town into a wreck. Then we have to help all the villagers get their world back to normal by beating monsters that go through the village.
Another idea i just got is like a world where all the grand pets rule but they have become over powered and turned evil. Then our quests would be to defeat the giant evil oversized grand pets. I think it would be cool to see all the grand pets as monsters (besides wraith cause i have already seen that) and then we would have to kill them. It would be a world turned upside down. AND that gives me another idea hehehe
Were in a world but every thing is upside down idk how that would work but it sounds cool. lol
~Samantha Crowvault death lvl 50 :D
~Mackenzie Jadeheart storm lvl 46 :D
~Cheryl icebreeze ice lvl 15 :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
There is a new pet keeper in marleybone! He is in digmore station and in the place with the creepy old guy who gives the minion safrifice cards. He gives wood goelm brass goelm and one more i cant remember.
Hope i helped :D
~Samantha crowvault :D
~Mackenzie Jadeheart :D
~Cheryl Icebreeze :D

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
how about a molecular world
with an atomic school
1st spell radioactivity

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I think after celestia you get a message from moolinda wu and she tells you that you must save a very polluted world called junglon, where everyone there is a type of plants like venus fly traps and stuff. The main boss would be polutia and all the monsters are junk and stuff. this idea could make wizard101 a eco friendly game and encourage rycycling. THX! 8)

Explorer
May 22, 2009
wyattavery wrote:
Merle evil? I do not like that idea. Sorry.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
pink71302 wrote:
The new world is storm and I think thats cool because I think storm is the best elelment so does everyone else I think there should be no more worlds because that will make the game harder each second see I am a magus in dragonspyre and ITS FREAKIN HARD :( its not cool non of my friends help idk why but I am freakin out because there shouldn't be more worlds HELP ME NOW I NEED HELP so please don't make new worlds and level caps plz o plz o plz o plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE W1O1

you wouldnt be such a low lvl in dragonspyre if you done some side quest around the world do that and it may be easy err. my storm was lvl 46 when he went into dragonspyre and it was not that hard an i was lvl 50 before i even reached the FORUM! ;) so you should go back to krock and start tehre and go through mb and ms quest and it will be a lot easy err. i got 3 grandmasters.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
i think you should have on tower for lvl cap people only a tower with every boss you ever faced like my idea reply saying so plz

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

This message may be what inspires kingsile's creation known as celestia. Unfourtunately, to get to there you must be able to defeat a cheat boss which is not an easy task.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
baconater wrote:

I do agree about the level 100 and maybe that last world could be called Villians Cove and the last boss is called villiancia darksword. 8)

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009

wizard101 you should be able to trade items in your bag. me friend trying to get his grand storm boots but keeps failing when fighting crytsal queen. he tried over like 50 to 70 times! and he cries cause he keeps on failing. i am not naming wizard name!

and i want my grand storm robe some people have extra and i want it! ! ! ! !. plus i got another storm grand boots that i dont want but i think i soled it I:
thank you

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

Yes! We need some mermaids, octopi,nautaulus and maybe more Krakens and bigger versions, like how there are different trolls.

There could be sea horses sharks and narwahles for mounts.

I THINK every world now should have a SECRET PORTAL to a related world. maybe Tritan Ave would have one to Atlantis. AND it would be special and secret because it wouldn't matter what level you were, if you stepped on this special out-of- the way place or used a specific fighting technique or something...it would be like finding the smiths, where you have to go behind things or like getting pet drops where you have to battle a certain card or whatever the catch is ....

Probably copywrite prob's but basically:
TRITAN AVE = Atlantis
CYCLOPS = Mt Olympus
with Pegasus or Mercurys sandals or Sun chariot mounts
FIRECAT = Hades / Mt Killowea/India based Agni mythology
UNICORN = Camelot/Robin Hood with angels and faeries and unicorns maybe romantic like female centaurs, good palce for FEMALE themed gods and battles like Queen Mab or Boedecea or Grace O' Malley the pirate queen or maybe Black Forest stuff like Baba Yaga and Grimms tales or maybe Andersen
KROKOTOPIA = Isis+Osiris (sky of Egyptian animals and living constellations) Maybe Alaadin /Jaafar or Sinbad?

MARLEYBONE = Old England with talking rabbits and foxes maybe 1800s technology theme like clockwork gollum
SUNKEN CITY = Divine Comedy 7 (?) regions of hell with deadly sins or myths (Sysyphus Tantalus) famous death gods like Kali and Lillith
Grizzleheim = Ancient Celtic/Gaelic/Welsh with worship of animals and talking trees, scared salmon and Viking invaders,beautiful witches like Bledoweth ( I forget how to spell it, it means "flower face" + barn owls)
Dragonspyre= Underground cave with lots more gems and stalagtites and underground opalescent limestone springs with water dragons/snakes and dragons from all cultures, and miniature pet dragons maybe of dif. schools,Wyverns, asian weather dragons , Wyrms , Elemental dragons , Rainbow scaled dragons

Celestia= one of the portals.... maybe if you spend a certain untold amount on crowns the portal gets activated when you eventually step on it

Ooooookay that's a long post haha

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
i think there should be a world thats like dragonspyre, but its all frozen over and stuff. like, in DS, all the trees burned down, but in my world, they would be completely frozen, with the leaves still on.

World: Kassenden
Layout, like Dragonspyre, but its frozen over with ice and snow.
Areas: The Crystal Plaza(a big, round plaza with a large crystal in the middle)
The Grand Gardens(a big garden thats frozen over and crawling with ghosts)
Orion Tower (the area where the spiral door is)
Cobblestone City (big frozen city)
The Great Sarlent (Sarlent = Temple is Kassendic,the world's old language)
The Crystal Vault (big vault/temple with vaults inside full of crystals)
Kassenden Citadel( the magic academy )

How you get to Kassenden:
Complete Dragonspyre and the first 3 quests of Celestia, and you will get a message from Milos Bookwyrm saying that a colossus has appeared in the Drake Hatchery and is attempting to freeze Dragonspyre

Like it? i do :)
~Chris Griffinhaven, Adept Pyromancer~

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
:? :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P

WIZARDS OF THE SPIRAL.
THIS IS A IDEA I CAME UP WITH AND I THINK
IS GREAT

this world is no regualer world a world that comepletly fell apart. and will keep falling apart if somthing is not done to stop it. head master ambrose discovered this world because one day some one complained about a big purple rock fell into there house while they wre sleeping. ambrose tells you to go to that person in a part of wizard city that was hidden from the other parts of wizard city. wraith cat court. the cage with the death sign in the haunted cave. ambrose said that there is a key to get passed the gate but was stolen form him. and was taken to grizzleheim, near hall of valor. down the ramp. a room filled with treasure. and behind a pile of treasure was a door leading to a boss named ivan oathbreaker. he is a fire boss who can use orthrus. a myth boss. has no boost to storm. and a big resist to myth. he has 20,000 life. when his life reaches down to 10,000 or less a wraith comes and starts to use natures monster. ( a life spell i came up with. does 555-605 then stun all enimies.) but when he uses on you it does not stun. a hint of advise on fighting him. sont use a spell to attack all unless you are for sure the wraith will die. p.s. wraith got 2,000 life. after wraith dies the boss will go crazy. and start using immolate. he takes 600 and deals with 250. complete opsite. and some times he uses empower on you bye mistake. and takes 500 and gives you all of his pips. when he has less then 2000 life storm lord will come and stun you but NOT HURT YOU! after you beat him you go to the cage in hauted cave. and investigate. after that you done the first part of the quest to the world of CHENSITONRUB. thank you kingile you can do rest of the quest. but you must done the bears quest from snori it think his name was an lvl 55 to go to that world. :)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
i think there should be a world that explains the zebra guy in golem court, like an african safari world where u fight lions and zebras and stuff. i would rlly like to know where he came from, its anoying me verry much.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
driftblim275 wrote:
Wolverinel

A World full of wolverines, wolves, and Werewolfs
That is just like grizzelehiem.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
what is the point of that zebra in golem court oasis and regent quare

under his name it says big game hunter. what does that mean?
for some reason i think if you a are a pvp warlord he gives you quest or something. ( pvp ) i am curious. let me know plz -_-

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
boby4000 wrote:
what is the point of that zebra in golem court oasis and regent quare

under his name it says big game hunter. what does that mean?
for some reason i think if you a are a pvp warlord he gives you quest or something. ( pvp ) i am curious. let me know plz -_-

I am pretty sure the Big game Hunter Zebra dude was from the Beta of W101, If I recall he, at one time gave quests for what ever creatures are in that zone, and you had to kill X of the creatures and turn them in to him. I think it was for grinding every creature in the zone.

Grinding- A way in MMORPG's to gain XP, just because player has to, Not wants to. If player wanted to then the term Grinding would be change to Farming.

**Sorry about the little lesson there, but a lot of people do not know what the Term Grinding, and Farming means.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
SOUNDS SUPER AWESOME!!!! :-)
[with alot of fun, comes funsability! ~Cailin lvl 36 Balance Wizard ]

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
your idea for new worlds is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think that there could be a world were you can go behind the lines of the enemy. maybe a quest were you get to be a double agent. 1 of the reasons i think it would be cool is you could talk to one of the strongest bosses as his friend and or servant and not his foe. it would be kinda cool to chase down your questing friends and beat them randomly in battle.