Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Maybe there should be a world called mistica thats the base of the spiral where the royal family of the spiral lives. There could be centaurs and fairies and the royal family could be: Jad griffinstaff as the king, Shane griffinstaff as the prince, Lexis griffinstaff as the princess, and Brandy griffinstaff as the queen. The princess gets captured by the ghost of malistare and then the prince sets off on a journey to find her and you get to help. You should be lvl 35 to get access. If it goes through plz can kingsisle contact me to get the full info on it.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
jungurait8 wrote:
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it coude have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest coude be to save the world from evel myth and death sorces.
3.the landscape coude be like and alants city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spels
Nice spelling but good ideas

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
This is another message from nathan griffinstaff that goes with mistica.

if you create the world then you should also make a sword that for lvl 40 called a griffinsword that glows green and when you use it you turn into a griffin, slash at the enemy, then it does 100 damage.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
SandMaster001 wrote:
I feel that after dragonspyre should be an under water theme or tropical theme. By the good idea i also think the grandmaster lvl should be 100. I think they should have up to nine or ten pips but sometimes there should be 2 pips after one turn. There should be bigger and better spells. Also i think wizards should be allowed to sit down on a chair or sleep in their bed.
Tell me if any ideas are a or a
Its a thumbs up for some but they already making an underwater world and they expanding the xp bar already

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
GhostGirl14 wrote:
SandMaster001 wrote:
. Ithink wizards should be allowed to sit down on a chair or sleep in their bed.
I agree on this matter very much so! We should be able to sit and sleep in our house if we want to!
people we off topic this about worlds not dorms but the idea good

Explorer
May 25, 2009
i want to have another world after dragonspire thats called
clinteia that looks like atlantis you defeat tritons,storm sharks and giant misquetios and other monsters its a storm world as you know and another person thats a triton with three tales hope you like it! :D :D

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
There should be a Gobblerton like the one they talk about in Collusol ave w/ all the whitches all over the place and some surviving gobblers and the houses should be made of food and it should be super cold and be an ice world :D

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
a great idea for a part for a new world is that your wizard gets turned evil [by the last boss of what ever world it would be] and has to fight ambrose and your elimint teacher

another udea for a world would be a world with giants in it, so all the rooms, furniture, and other things would be mega huge, and most of the people you get qeusts from would be bugs and mice.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
I think there are way too many bosses to do the all the bosses thing, it probably would be a better idea to have the boss of each world and then the big boss you mentioned. Nice imagination though. :-)

Survivor
May 11, 2009
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.
Celestia is a soon to be relesed world, which is under water

Survivor
May 11, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I made a new wizard recently and heard a world name mentioned that I hadn't seen yet, Celestia

It's a very small reference during a quest in Firecat Alley, so it would be easily overlooked. Still, you were asked to get a bloodstone ring off a haunted minion to be given to a girl in Celestia. That's the only mention of the world as far as I'm aware. Perhaps it's the world from which Professor Greyrose hails?
Celesta is coming out soon, it is an underwater world with crabs and stuff.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
princess346 wrote:
My idea 4 a new world is the world of of Earth where some dark forces have invaded Earth and wizards have to try and stop it. The places to go will be all around the world like all the continents and the first place you start is an unknown island only 4 wizards. The evil forces will even make humans evil too and you will have to deafeat humans too. And at the end you face some one bigger than Malistare and there could be more than 4 circles in a battle 4 players.

i got something to add to that. you should only be able to go to that placeafter you beat celestia. sinse you originly came fyou rom earth to wc, people should think you vanished. to get there you had the key from earth to the start. but you need a power gem to power it up. you got to go to ds and defeat that cyclops in the great spyre to get the gem. but he does not have it his brother does. his brother is in a place in the great spyre where is secret. its a glitch that you need quest helper to get to. ( it is in a house or rock just walk to it and you get in) and when you get in the world. it is like a sweet action like i a movie on the way in at first. people look up and see a portal. you fly out like a hero and make a small earthquake in the ground making people freak that its aliens from the future xD. i am crazy.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
phoenix31111 wrote:
Maybe there should be a world called mistica thats the base of the spiral where the royal family of the spiral lives. There could be centaurs and fairies and the royal family could be: Jad griffinstaff as the king, Shane griffinstaff as the prince, Lexis griffinstaff as the princess, and Brandy griffinstaff as the queen. The princess gets captured by the ghost of malistare and then the prince sets off on a journey to find her and you get to help. You should be lvl 35 to get access. If it goes through plz can kingsisle contact me to get the full info on it.

you know after you beat malistair he goes in the after life( the better place) so he is not bad no more he might even help you in the new world celestia.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I got a crazy idea for a world. It will be called well, kingsisle can come up with that. Anyway I am a death but still I have always wanted a myth world. It would have the underworld and olympus too. The storyline would be that the Titans are planning an attack and you need to help the gods stop them. The final boss would be KRONOS. The reason you would go in the underworld would be because you would need to find malistare's ghost to help you in the battle. you would also need to get hades to come to olympus. When you fight Kronos you will have malistare on your side plus If you want two other friends. Kronos would have 20,000 health so that even with the ghost of malistare it would be hard. the spiral door would be on Olympus. You will then have a quest to go and warn the gods of the titans.
It's a pretty long way up and the streets are filled with monsters to show the titans are about to attack. And no the monsters won't leave after you beat Kronos. You will gain access to this place after you beat the final boss in celestia. You have to have the quest for it though. Cyrus drake would also be there to give you quests like he is in ds. You would also have to fight Hades as a boss to gain his trust. Hades would have 8,000 life.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
hdilsgirl1055 wrote:
Ok, I have truly no imagination but I will say they should make aa wizard 101 2: The return of malistaire (duhn duhn duhn duuuuuuuuuuuuuhn=D) But the catch is you have to have beat Wizard 101 before you can play. Its like you have to finish Inkheart b4 u get 2 inkspell, or you have to finish magyk b4 u get 2 flyte (im talkin books here peeps!!!!!!) I also wish they would make HUGE HUGE HUGE houses that were suuuuuper cheap and everyone had text chat ( that reminds me: for all of you lucky enough 2 have text chat.... Non-text chat people just see "..." when u talk so if u r a text chatter talking 2 a non-textchatter use menu chat pleez!!!!!) Ok, well this is my idea!!!
BTW: I am about 2 put my wizard name so if u see me add me as a friend... I am working on Dragonspyre so thats where u'll c me u mite also c me in grizzlhiem ( Quick Question: is grizzlhiem required 2 beat b4 u move on to a savior of the spiral?!?!)

One problem in that. Or maybe a couple. That would be a totally different game so you would have to pay for that and wiz101. And wiz101 is a computer game so KI can add stuff to the game. So they might make a world where malistare comes back rather than making a totally different game. You guys may think that there will be too many worlds to fit into the game but look at Poptropica. It's got a lot. So no need for a new game cause why not put it into this game????

Brianna Wintergem
Level 45 (currently)
Ice School
Badge: Sword Saint (currently) ( also if u were wondering, I got the badge from killing an imp boss in mooshu)
If ya see me, call me!!!!!!!
Reply this is my first post ever!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
hey i want to be a video game designer when i grow up so i have a few ideas maybe you'd like. first off i think that every pet should give at least one card at some point in their life. second i also believe that another world should be added i dont have a name yet but it is a world based on a fire house with lava and fire surrounding the place. you must use a boat to travel around that can with stand the heat. as for quests its should take us up a few more lvls along with your stats. the quests should similair to those in the past worlds along with a few unique ones. and there should be a brand new big bad to worry about. thank you and have a nice day.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
sweet idea

Survivor
May 15, 2009
swordfire11 wrote:
my idea for i new worls would be an ice world

Yeah, why not an ice world because my sister keeps telling me that none of the worlds are ice related well some world parts are. :D
Alyssa DarkHeart Devoted level 28 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....
you sort of have to do that with Cyrus Drake but he's not evil

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Ok I am hoping that there will be more new worlds, higher level's and more quests for grandmasters because me and my friends have been saying that pvp isint all that fun because people just use bolts all the time. It is a good strategy but once someone sees that a novice wizard gets lucky and casts it on a grand like to times, they just curse you all the time so i think that the game should automatically remove bolts from players' decks because it just is not fair. Now i am storm level 45 and i have bolt but i always get fizzled and next thing i know i lose and waste a turn.

Ok next thing, say like you have an apprentice friend wizard, and you are doing say the labyrinth they would just port to you and get a bunch of xp that they dont even need so the game should also block that as well.

Last thing, Kingsisle should really make more worlds, and a higher maximum level.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
The new world is storm and I think thats cool because I think storm is the best elelment so does everyone else I think there should be no more worlds because that will make the game harder each second see I am a magus in dragonspyre and ITS FREAKIN HARD :( its not cool non of my friends help idk why but I am freakin out because there shouldn't be more worlds HELP ME NOW I NEED HELP so please don't make new worlds and level caps plz o plz o plz o plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE W1O1

Survivor
May 05, 2009

i think each world be linked with a school in wizard city like krocatopia alredy linked with balence school mushu life school i have not been there yet so i dont know if i alredy is dragonshere fire maybe and the new one i dont know the name storm (marlybone i dont know what school is linked to that so post ideas if u know and wizard city is representing all schools) :)