Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Receiving gifts question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
i had someone tell me they sent me a gift and to look in my bank. Is it possible to give gifts? If so how does one do so and where do i go to get the gift? I looked in my bank and did not see anything. Also there was no box that poped up saying i had a gift like you get if you enter a code. Any info. would be appreciated thank you

Administrator
From our update notes:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/patchnotes

Gift Giving
Gift giving has come to the Spiral. Players can choose to purchase an item from a shopkeeper and Gift that item to another player on their Friends list. Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls.
Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list.
Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
also if someone gifts you gold, it takes a day to show up in your bank.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ok i see the crown icon when i play the game to give gifts to others. but when i go to a shop keeper nothing shows up stating i can give it to a friend. am i missing something and also different items on crown icon page appear with different characters is that how it works.
let me know if i can go to a shopkeeper and give a gift to a friend or is the only way is from the crown icon?
thanks