Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veterans Day

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Wonderful idea!

However, not everyone that plays Wizard 101 and is presently serving their country is American. I, for instance have been in the Air Force for 20 years but I am not American. I am proudly Canadian. We remember our fallen comrades on the same day as the American's remember theirs. We do not have a .mil email address... ours is .forces

Remembrance Day is celebrated throughout the British Commonwealth in Canada, South Africa, Australia and Britain in order to remember those that lost their live in the two world wars. First organized in 1919 by George V, it falls on November the 11th, the day the Great war was ended. In Britain they also have Remembrance Sunday, on the 2nd Sunday of November.

I suggest you expand your appreciation and token to include those who have parents or relatives that currently proudly serve their countries.

Thank you,

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
I was looking at this too, as my father is a naval officer, however we are not american. Would be nice to commemorate all those that are willing to defend their country as a profession, but I guess it's mainly based on the actual celebration of veterans day, not the service to your country?

Anyway I thought it was a nice idea from KI, and I am happy about the initiative, even if it's currently only for americans.