Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is the new quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
im already defeat the nirini champion in chamber of fire and i talk to the mander guy. And i keep running around the pyramid and oasis to find new quest and the only quest i find is to find the beetle thing, can someone tell me where the quest to get into the palace of fire and the next island!

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
Hello , i find myself in the same situation , its extremely frustrating.

I finish the pyramind, got access to kroktopia. Did the vault quest, despite the fact i had the scrolls and the dungeon wouldnt open to me. I had to teleport to a friend to finaly get inside.

Now i going around in circles for like 3 hrs trying to find a new quest . What's wrong why can't i get anything ? Why didnt the portal open to me for vault open to me, even if i had the quest and the scrolls for the obelisks . Why, now that i managed to finish the quests , still doesnt open? What am i supposed to do now? Sorry but grizzleheim doesnt pay off in exprience and reward to be worth the trouble at my level .(No wonder why we are 3 people in the whole world. )

Please someone help me. I want to keep questing !
I am new to my subscription and i'd like to get access to the quest i am intitle to .

Thx for your input

Survivor
May 03, 2009
snowflake093 wrote:
im already defeat the nirini champion in chamber of fire and i talk to the mander guy. And i keep running around the pyramid and oasis to find new quest and the only quest i find is to find the beetle thing, can someone tell me where the quest to get into the palace of fire and the next island!

OK does proffeser winthrop have a question over his head, if so you need to talk to assistant danforth again he'll give you some quests that will proceed to the palace of fire!!!!!!! HOPE I WAS HELPFUL!